Mother of all conception months Graduates

OMG that video is sooo wrong :rofl:

Peanut and Madcat the whole appointment system for scans is crap. We're the same tried to explain that we need at least 2 weeks for OH to stand any chance of being able to go to ours. Then explained that ideally 3-4 weeks notice would be far better and they just weren't interested.

Congrats on the interview Ozzie.

Good luck tomorrow Madly, do they tell you the results of your GTT while you are there?

Question about bumps did anyones bump start lopsided? My abdomen and pelvic area seems to be slightly bigger on the left and it's definitely much harder than the right.

Seriously hope it's normal and not the jellybean getting stuff in the left side of my stupid heart shaped uterus already.

Bumps do get lopsided gilz. Probably the baby is just nestled to one side. My middle is permanently lopsided since Byron, I can only assume my muscles and flesh got more wrecked on one side than the other.

Thanks Peanut that's great to know. Feel slightly more normal now :haha:

Thanks Gilz hon :hugs: apparently I can ring on Wednesday morning after 11am for my results so must remember to take contact details with me to work :dohh: but I have an appt next thursday to go see my ob gynae and discuss anyway! I am so thirsty as late but am also an odd bod and I reckon it might be neg now and postitive at 26wks when I have it repeated!

It's good that they are testing you though, and your consultant seems to be far more on the ball than mine does :dohh:

What involved in the GTT, being a cuddly mumma I think it's def on my list of tests eugh

Apparently they do GTTs on everyone here in second trimester, as long as they want it. So thats pretty good.

Madcat that is completely crazy about your scan. Dont they think we have lives to arrange?? Or do they think we just sit on BnB all day ?:blush:

Good luck Vbaby tomorrow, cant wait to see pics and let us know the sex! its going to be fun to start all finding out one by one. Hadnt clicked we all have boys. Sure everything will be fab , looking at that lovely bump!

Molly I am fasting from midnight and when I arrive they take a bloody test. I then have a syrupy drink to have which am told is a little like lucozade :shrug: and then I sit about for 2hrs in the antenatal day ward then another blood test is taken before I can go home and of course have something to eat :lol: I didnt ask what happens if you :sick: up the drink but am hoping I dont although am not looking forward to it at all considering DH isnt around. Am being a wimp really but am sat here dreading it :dohh:

Madcat that is completely crazy about your scan. Dont they think we have lives to arrange?? Or do they think we just sit on BnB all day ?:blush: QUOTE said:
obviously we just sit on BnB all day!!!

:rofl: Anybody ever watch the Wright Stuff in the morning? Boy he was slagging moms off who go on these websites 'whining about everything whilst they sit on their fat arses typing' - or something very close. Think he aimed it at mums.net in particular :haha:

Ewww sweeet u say? nasty. i'm off the sugar big time. My cakes had barely any in. awww molly is curled on my lap

He must have been on there to know what they say lol

What about mums that go on forums on their iPhones on their way to high powered jobs I wonder? Lol

:hugs: for tomorrow madly. I'm sure you'll cope, we always do, and your OH will be back tomorrow night to cuddle and take care of you.

Sorry madcat I forgot to mention your scan nightmare, I was distracted by the threat to our pennies! Well, :growlmad:

I thought that Peanut. I sat there watching thinking, hmmm I know a few ladies who would put you right, Mr Wright! Cheeky monkey

Forgive my ignorance, have been so busy trying to stop myself eating my own legs havent checked out the monies thing. Whats the HIP (not that I will get with my due date)?? Have just realised will still get child benefit as will be going back part time :happydance:

Loopy hon wished I seen Mr Wright would have rang in and given him a piece of my mind :trouble: he obviously has NO IDEA!

Thanks Peanut hon :hugs: am sure I will be fine just being a ninny :dohh:

Theres a sort of argument brewing in 2nd tri about buggies in the UK being fashion items....I posted a few times but think I may stay out of it now :nope: everything turns into an argument arrrrrrrrgh!

I think a lot are fashion items! Lol. I couldn't care less what people want to waste their money on though.

Loopy it's the short-lived health in pregnancy grant. £190. Started in April 2009, finishing Jan 2011. Bah.

oi i'm getting a fashionable pram but i'm not paying for all of it lol
saying that veryfew prams will fit in my boot. back seats forshopping of all varieties

Whatcha getting Molly? I don't know what anything over £400 looks like! Lol

lol the baby style oyster. eugh just had to chew mythyroxine it ended up in my porridge

holy crap 14 weeks tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"