Mother of all conception months Graduates

Hadn't thought of it like that Molly but that's probably a good idea. If I think no one will be there it can only get better if someone turns up :haha:

I think :baby: is hyperactive today!.

ive pretty much felt kicking/movement(whatever those twitches are) on and off all day. But the strange thing is, the exact feelings ive been getting - ive now started feeling a bit above the belly button, and yet i thought uterus is only just at the belly button by 20 weeks.
It doesnt feel like gas, just exactly the same as the movements lower down. Mmmmmmm...

ohhhhhhh yay for movement madcat.

I am now positive i can feel bubs cycling away again. Hope i'm right I believe its meant to feel like popcorn going off.

ohhhhhhh yay for movement madcat.

I am now positive i can feel bubs cycling away again. Hope i'm right I believe its meant to feel like popcorn going off.

Ooo, yes, my early movements were felt at the same time as you are now, i used to think they felt like popping or flutters, now they're more like muscle twitches!

Oh Molly that would be great if you were feeling movement. Maybe I wont be far behind. I just want there to be something that makes being pregnant feel real.

Madcat that's fab you are getting consistent movements, when did they first start for you? Wow madcat you manages to answer my question before I'd even posted it hehe

Oh Molly that would be great if you were feeling movement. Maybe I wont be far behind. I just want there to be something that makes being pregnant feel real.

Madcat that's fab you are getting consistent movements, when did they first start for you? Wow madcat you manages to answer my question before I'd even posted it hehe

Ha!, im just brilliant me!.

Yeh, well i felt one flutter once, i was in the cinema, 2 days after my 12 week scan, and then nothing for about a week and a half 13 weeks started to feel the flutters/bubbles just now and then, but in the last3 weeks ive been feeling alot more, the last 2 weeks with regullarity!

i believe from the scan abby will be entering the tour de france so can imagine im going to get a good few kicks. iv been concentrating but got no more. its def not wind thats in a ve dif place this was between the top of my pelvic bone and mt right hip

Hi all. Congrats on your healthy bean vbaby but sorry on the no-gender. Isn't 16 weeks the earliest to see bits? Perhaps at 17 it's still difficult? You can enjoy finding out at your 4D still.

Gilz I wouldn't take the nosebleeds as a sign, it's hugely common in pregnancy. I never have any kind of bleeding but during pregnancy it's always spotting.

Madcat we are in synch, my bean has been shuffling about all day too! I'm back to feeling movement low so I guess baby is long enough to start shifting around quite a bit as yesterday I was feeling at the top!

And now some more sympathy please because I've been sick AGAIN!! Twice in one day!!! How is that fair? How is that improving as I approach 20 weeks? I'm feeling really very sorry for myself indeed. :( It was really horrid. All my tea (what is the point of eating?) and my face is in the worst mess. Got to get up early tomorrow and have a 12 hour day in London. I just don't know how I'm going to do it. :(

Bed now and sleep. after a tiny bit of toast or milk so u have something in your tummy.

My dad is fabled for saying you can't eat on an empty stomach when pg thia ia very sick you will throw up.

Hugs hun. Your nearly half way there

Thank about the nosebleed info Peanut, i'm know there are loads of things i can just put down to being pregnant. The nosebleeds are just very coicidental for me, i'd never ever had a spontaneous nosebleed before my kidney started playing up, then i ended up having them every day and only from my left nostril. Now the exact same thing is happening. Anyhoo sure the consultant will have some advice/opinion on it.

Also Peanut if you are still feeling so rough don't you think you should maybe be speaking to your dr/mx about it rather than just suffering?

Yay Molly you're 14 weeks :happydance: that'll be me tomorrow!!

Thanks gilz, ibalready spoke to the dr though, he won't give me anything. Last time I got some meds at 30 odd weeks and they were reluctant even then.

Having a nightmare day. Terrible night's sleep with Byron waking me every hour or so then I felt ill which woke me. Up at 6. Slow progress but managed to leave on time only to find my train is delayed just enough to miss the London train. Now sat on a cold wall awaiting my mum to take me to the first stop along the London line and hoping the very slow traffic won't mean I miss the train. So pissed off. This is not the way to help me get through a horribly long day.

Morning All
Sorry to hear you have gotten so sick again peanut, i really dont know how you cope with it, sucha vile thing to put up with.

bit of a no news day here i think, wind and rain is howling outside,even the cat wont go out.

Thats funny Madcat my dog did the same thing this morning. I opened the door and he looked at me like, how about you go outside and pee in that!

Today at work is dragging past, think it's cos i've got the hospital this afternoon.

Hi Ladies :wave:

So I have just being catching up.....

vbaby so sorry they couldnt tell you LO`s sex must have been a crap scanning system cause I have seen oodles of ladies on here having private sexing slcans at exactly 16wks and been told def sex then :dohh: I agree with the other grad ladies though would def go with the theory :pink: :)

Molly hon Happy 14wks :)

Gilz is your appointment today? if so goodluck I hope you get a better service than previously!

:wohoo: for movements madcat :) Charlie baby has ants in his pants most of the time esp when I drink orange juice :dohh: I think he likes mummy`s craving there :lol:

Peanut so sorry you are still being :sick: seems like we are the perfect bump buddies what a pair we are :dohh: hope you feel better today and your journey isnt too bad :hugs:

As for buggies ladies I have decided this is the worst decision to make whilst being preggo :wacko: I am all buggied out and fear if I could carry Charlie on my back until he was say about 3yrs old I would do this instead cause this buggy choosing thingy is just so damn hard :dohh: We have shortlisted the Britax also at Peanuts recommendation and the other buggy we have shortlisted is the Cosatto Cabi....DH has the day off when we go for our 20+4wk scan and so we are going to drive across to bambinodirect in huddersfield not far from where we live :) They do sell online but also have a HUGE showroom and sell/stock all the buggys we like so we are going to have a test drive and a play :) Might take MIL too as she is paying for our purchase and think it might be worth her checking things out with us too.

My GTT was a nightmare and Ladies unless you have to have this test (high risk!) then I would not recommend having it :nope: worse than child birth in my eyes and I have been terribly :sick: since I drank that nasty horrible polycal stuff they give you :cry: I get my results via telephone tomorrow and am hoping if theres any justice that it shows Gestational Diabetes cause although I was pooing myself at this scary prospect I would much now prefer this than to have a negative test and repeat the GTT at 26wks....maybe I sound like the worst sort of whinger and this sounds totally riddick but I just encountered the worst thing I have ever ever experienced :sad2: I am also on sick from work too AGAIN cause I have a suspected viral infection now :cry:

Hi girls!!
Well all last night I kept having dreams about not finding out the gender of my baby!!!!!
Its obviously to the forefront of my mind!!:haha:

Gilz hope your appointment goes well,and your nose bleeds are nothing to worry about:hugs:
Peanut:hugs:can't believe how ill you're being.x

Great news on all of you feeling loads of movement!I feeling barely anything and only about as strong as I felt at wk 10/11 when I first started feeling it!At least I know the placenta is to the front and thats the reason.It seems so strange coz I was used to being booted to bits by the boys!

Madly,so sorry your test was so awful yesterday:hugs:
I've had this test done for both my other pregnancies and will be getting it done at 24wks with this 1.We've a family history of diabetes and my bmi is kinda borderline overweight.
In my hospital they don't give you a rank thing to drink,they basically do your bloods,give you a bottle of lucozade to drink and then do your bloods an hr later,so its fine!!
Not worried about gestational diabetes as I was fine with my boys pregnancies,and they were both average size babies,I suppose they just like to do these tests if you're at risk at all.

Well my baby oran is sick today,don't know whats wrong,he has a high temperature,off his food and soooo contrary.H'e havin a little nap now.Could be just he's teething,we're waiting on them dreaded last 4 back teeth,his wee bum is red aswell so always a sign of teething,poor wee mite.Plus he had me up at 5.30 this morning so i'll be getting a very early 1 tonight in case he has me up half the night tonight!

On the gender thing...again!!!:dohh:
I did a bitta googling last night and you definately can't think girl just coz there was no obvious willy!!You gotta see the 3 lines for girl,or you're still just 50/50.
Read a few stories of similar scans to mine which were basically sexless,and just as many turned out to be boys as girls.
I do love all your theories though as a lil girl would be lovely!!:thumbup:
Gonna try and put it out of my mind now til closer my 4d scan,which I will book for as early as possible!!
Can't wait to hear what yous are all having.Most of you will prob know before me!:cry:

I did a bitta googling last night and you definately can't think girl just coz there was no obvious willy!!You gotta see the 3 lines for girl,or you're still just 50/50.
Read a few stories of similar scans to mine which were basically sexless,and just as many turned out to be boys as girls.
Gonna try and put it out of my mind now til closer my 4d scan,which I will book for as early as possible!!
Can't wait to hear what yous are all having.Most of you will prob know before me!:cry:

ive got the horrible feeling this will happen to me, ive been waiting so impatiently to find out the gender, im just waiting for the kick in the teeth the be told the sonographer cant see!

Wow that is interesting. Still hunch girl though! I supposed we have to remember though that even the later scans arent 100%. I had a lady referred to me a few weeks ago from postnatal ward who had been told a boy and it was a girl. She was devastated (although baby wasnt well either). So am keeping this in mind as she was scanned at the same place I will be.

When is you 4D scan vbaby? x

ps I am having GTT too - hope it is the lucozade option!

Goodness Loopy I hope its the lucozade option too :( I would hate for any of you ladies to have the same experience as me :nope:

I also have a feeling that the `missing gender` thing might happen to us too. Charlie had his/her back to us for the whole of our dating scan so I am anticipating the same thing again however I am sure at your 20wk scan they do like to see a facial peek of your bubba to make sure everything is okey dokey so I guess if this is the case I may be one of thoses ladies who are sent for a walk and a coffee to try and get bubba to move :dohh:

Madcat,my worry was that the sonographer just wouldn't tell,wasn't sure of hospital policy.She was really lovely so I asked her could she check before she even started.When she said yes,no problem!!I was like a child on xmas morning,was sooo excited waiting for her to get to the privates area!!And then to not find out,I was totally deflated!!
Didn't you say your dh wanted to get a 4d?at least if baby doesn't behave you can find out then!
I really wanted to find out at this scan and then my 4d would've been confirmation!
Even at my 4d with shay,which was my only chance to find out the gender I was 28wks.When she started he had his back to us,face covered and was sitting on his crossed legs!!It was soo typical of my luck,couldn't see the gender but couldn't see the face either!!Nice sonographer sent me off for a 10min walk and gave me a can of coke and when I came back we finally got to see it all.Really thought though that i'd be sent home not knowing!

Haven't booked my 4d yet loopy,they say between 24-30wks,so i'll prob book it for when i'm 24.I'll be 24 on new years eve so probably early january.Just have to make sure we'll have the money before I book it,there's not usually any to spare around xmas time,so might try and hide a few euro away every wk towards it!
I suppose on a slight positive,I had to go to my appointment alone yest,so if I had found out dh would've missed it,so at least at my 4d it'll be dh,and the boys,coz they do saturday appointments:happydance:
It will be nice for us all to find out together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->