Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh yay Loopy you have a peach today congrats :happydance:

Is it hard to learn how to self inject Loopy? I have to start Fragmin daily next week and i'm terrified, so wish my OH wasn't working away so that he could just do it all the time.

Congrats Peanut and Madcat :happydance: have to admit though that sweet potato in the ticker looks a bit icky :haha:

:wacko:well blow me down!!!

the hospital have just sent me thru my scan appointment, not the week after next as i had hoped, but not far off, Monday 6th december at 9am.

hope the baby doesnt decide to hide its girlie/boy bits!, and hope everything else is ok in there!

I know what you mean. I'm still waiting on the results of my combined nuchal scan and bloods coming through. They said it would take 5-7 days for them to come in the post or i'd get a phonecall if the results weren't good.

Given i haven't heard anything i'm hoping they are ok, and that the nhs has just posted them second class to save money.

I know what you mean. I'm still waiting on the results of my combined nuchal scan and bloods coming through. They said it would take 5-7 days for them to come in the post or i'd get a phonecall if the results weren't good.

Given i haven't heard anything i'm hoping they are ok, and that the nhs has just posted them second class to save money.

Oh!, the NHS did yours?, thats the only thing, is the waiting. with my private clinic they did the bloods the week before (&results come back within 24hrs!) and then the nuchal scan a week later, and then tied all the information up in one on the day i was there to give me the outcome. Now that is something i wouldnt like to wait for!!. But as you say, no news is good news!!

Oh gilz,so sorry you have to go thru all this:hugs:
I suppose on a positive at least they're looking after you and your jellybean well,and taking every precaution to make sure you're both ok.:hugs::hugs:x

Madcat,my hair wasn't too bad but my skin has definately cleared up,I wouldn't say i'm exactly glowing,but I'm looking a lot fresher than I did a month ago!!
Thats great you've your scan on the 6th,looks like you'll be 1st to know the sex,fingers crossed your baby behaves!

And great news gilz on your scan date too,i'll prob be havin my 4d round about that time too!

All ok here,oran slept thru last night but woke early absolutely screaming.His temp still high,but not as bad as yest.He's in good form now since the nurofen kicked in!Hope its just his teeth at him!

Oohh i'llbe gutted if baby is naughty that morning!, really!. Although above all else i hope scan shows he/she to be all healthy.

Yes, i know what your saying, im still getting spots here and there, had another this morning, but my skin also seems to look alot fresher.

Is anyone else feeling that the 2nd tri forum is pointing out alot of things to worry about at the moment, i know people cant help it with their sad news, but it also makes everyone else worry.

Morning Ladies,

Well it seems to be a day for lots of ticking of tickers :lol:

Congrats on graduating to a Lemon Gilz hon :)

Congrats on graduating to a Peach Loopy :)

and Congrats on graduating to a Sweet Potato Madcat and Peanut :)

Does anyone know what comes after Avocado....must go have a look :) I will be 17wks tomorrow :wohoo:

Great news you got your scan date Madcat and I agree with vbaby you will be the first to find out which TEAM your on :dance:

vbaby I hope your little man feels better real soon!

My news.....Well my GTT was NORMAL :dohh: as expected...so I have 9wks to work up courage to repeat the GTT again at 26wks :sad1: somehow I will find it for me and baby Charlie but you know it only occured to me this morning when the nurse told me everything was ok, not even borderline that I may not have GD at all :) Which means quite possibly a normal delivery for me which I want so much :dance: SO I have decided that I am going to live as if I def dont and wont have GD and if I do come 26wks well then I will deal with it then but am not going to worry about it until then :thumbup: This is my last pregnancy and I want to enjoy it as much as possible!

I got my physio referral and made an appointment :) Its on Tuesday 30th so less than two weeks away :thumbup: and I saw my Dr this morning....I have another chest infection, viral infection and thrush on my tongue again :wacko: She didnt want to give me antibiotics again so soon so I have a prescription for an inhaler, some more stuff for the thrush and some paracetamols :thumbup: I am to rest and see how I feel to return to work on Monday....She told me I did incredibly well to return to work at all considering all the infections I have been harbouring and that it would have knocked a non pregnant person for six so goodness knows how I felt well enough to return to work so soon......Needless to say my boss didnt sound too happy when I told him.....NEWS FLASH FOR MY BOSS....AM NOT HAPPY AM ILL AGAIN SO DEAL WITH IT :gun:

Madly, mine was an onion last week if that helps!!. a large onion we all decided!!

Thank you :lol: must be one large onion I agree.....baby Charlie was on fine form last night kicking away for about 10mins solid :dohh: think he must have got comfy then cause he was all quiet after that....a baby onion with arms and legs :rofl:

Thank you :lol: must be one large onion I agree.....baby Charlie was on fine form last night kicking away for about 10mins solid :dohh: think he must have got comfy then cause he was all quiet after that....a baby onion with arms and legs :rofl:

a kinda long onion with arms and legs!, i was never quite feeling the whole onion thing last week, although im not sure about sweetpotato either.

I find that baby is more active in there if i busy myself doing things, and then just stop and sit down!!. I wonder when i'll feel proper kicks as appossed to the twitches?.

I am still feeling the `twitching` hon...last night I wasnt sure if Charlie had hiccups cause Oliver use to get them an awful lot and it did last for about 10mins and then stopped....I was desparate to get the doppler out to see but didnt want to disturb DH as we were in bed :dohh: I want to feel a proper kick too :)

Not feeling the onion either :nope: and sweet pototo looks rank :( when does it start to get interesting I wonder :shrug:

and sweet pototo looks rank
LMAO!!!!!!!!

i had the doppler out this morning (i swear its an addiction), i used it more to hear the movements than anything else now!.
I had the strangest sound though, just to the right of my belly button, i hear 3 squeeks, i dont know, just squeeky noises and 3 of them, it hought there was a mouse in there or something!. WTF?.

:wohoo: Mango next week for you madcat (and peanut!)

Seems theres a big growth spurt from 20wks measuring 6.5inches to 21wks at 10.5cm maybe thats when we will all start to feel what are more like kicks :)

OMG I had the squeaks too this morning on the doppler :wacko: DH heard it and I was like WTF was that :loopy: Really bizare!

My doppler goes back next Wednesday....I hired it for a month...however I am hoping my close friend can borrow one from a friend of hers for me :) (I know her friend we often do coffee trips out and see sometimes comes!) Beats paying for more rental charges :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->