Mother of all conception months Graduates

Midwife appointment soon! Still feeling ill as anything, but managed toast this morning. Got the job! 0 contract hours so it's just when they need me but hey money is money! Wish me luck! :)

OMG I had the squeaks too this morning on the doppler :wacko: DH heard it and I was like WTF was that :loopy: Really bizare!

OH WOW!, you had it too, what the hell was it??. im going to google it!lol

edit-been googling, and cant find anything!

OMG I had the squeaks too this morning on the doppler :wacko: DH heard it and I was like WTF was that :loopy: Really bizare!

OH WOW!, you had it too, what the hell was it??. im going to google it!lol

edit-been googling, and cant find anything!

I wanted to say it was the baby gurgling to us but thats plain riddick even for me to believe :rofl: I wonder if it was baby swallowing fluid or summat :shrug:

:wave: Hooray for 18 weeks! Madcat my scan is on the 7th! Can't believe I might know the sex in three weeks, this is all new to me.

I reckon your Doppler squeaks were just interference ladies.

Madly so glad your test was normal.

Gilz :hugs: again.

I'm feeling really pretty well today. Only retched once and been hungry a lot. Kind of amazing after the last couple of days. We all slept right through last night so probably that helped. Done lots of work already and having an easy day after working 5 hours over yesterday.

its sure was strange, interference usually sounds like crackling, i really dont know! lol!

Madcat i totally understand what you are saying about the 2nd tri forum. Naively i thought that it would be less scary than 1st tri but there do seem to be a flutter of threads doing the rounds in there that don't have nice outcomes.

I've stepped back from it again and just going to content myself speaking to you guys :hugs: and checking in on the ttc guys.

Thats great news about your test results madly!!Positive thinking,hopefully you get your natural birth,there's no point in worrying about something that might not even happen.x
Ask them can you drink lucozade instead of that awful drink they give you for your nxt test.x
Oh thats great peanut and madly your scans are the same wk,that'll be an exciting 1!!
Good luck with the new job ozzie,yeh money is money,especially at this time of yr!

Madcat i totally understand what you are saying about the 2nd tri forum. Naively i thought that it would be less scary than 1st tri but there do seem to be a flutter of threads doing the rounds in there that don't have nice outcomes.

I've stepped back from it again and just going to content myself speaking to you guys :hugs: and checking in on the ttc guys.

ived been thinking of stepping back from it too today, its not that i dont feel sorry for those girls, but it has a negative effect on me.

No i totally understand Madcat i was actually crying this morning reading one of the threads and thats when i thought enough was enough.

Of course i have huge amounts of sympathy for the girls in question but i also think we need to be sightly selfish and concentrate on our own babies at the moment.

Yes girls,step back from the 2nd tri forums.
We're all supposed to enjoy our pregnancies,I know there are a million things that can go wrong,but we can't dwell on these things or we'll be basket cases for the whole 9 months.
This being my 3rd,you would think i'd be nice and chilled out about everything,but i'm the most paranoid this time!
My 1st was wonderful,I didn't go on any forums,didn't google anything,didn't know anyone who miscarried,so I just sailed through with my head in the clouds!
Even when I had seriously high blood pressure and got kept in hospital for days on a few occasions,I still didn't realize how dangerous it was for me and baby!
Ignorance is definately bliss!!

i know the post you were crying at, because i shed a few tears myself, its not really the attitude we should be carry around with us though.

Gosh, does anyone else stomach feel like its on the last notch before all the muscles exploade when you get to late afternoon?, i dont know wheather its just after eating, bloat, or what, i feel alot bigger later in the day!

I'm exactly the same Madcat, every morning i wake up with a lovely bump which then disappears when i go for a pee :haha: Normal sized for the rest of the day til i eat lunch and then i feel like i might burst!

I don't even eat much, mostly just a sandwich or some fruit and a muller rice and i feel like i could explode.

Oh good, it isnt just me though, i feel like all my muscles might rip from my stomach lol!.

who was it that said they would go for the Britax 3 wheeler travel system?, im thinking the same now, although i like the Quinny buzz i too am thinking one front wheel makes more sense than two, plus its a wee bit cheaper, so we might look into the britax one first
https://www.britax.co.uk/pushchairs/b-smart

Oh that's the pram we are probably going to get Madcat. It was my weird OH who refused to have one with double wheels at the front of a 3 wheeler.

It's nice isn't it? There is a place on ebay that does the whole travel system plus a foot muff/ cosy toe for £450 i think.

im just starting to think it makes more sense to have the one wheel at the front. i think what we're going to do is have a look in toys r us in january at them (we only have a small mothercare near us with a choice of just a few in the shop), so we'll go off to chester and take a good look.

dont know what ive done, feels like ive landed on my bum heavy and now it aches when i sit!. every day theres another new and wonderful symptom! lol

I agree with you vbaby....ignorance is bliss :) with Oliver I didnt have a clue hence why I never pushed the gestational diabetic issue....I was clueless and walked around worry free....now I am just freaking about everything...I lurk in 2nd tri and only read things that sound safe :blush: how awfuls that but I cant get into scary stuff am scared enough and trying to hang onto pma in any way possible :dohh:

We now have a toss up between two buggies the britax b smart 4 in neon black (same as above ladies only 4 wheels) bizarely DH is dead against 3 wheelers :dohh: and we have been eyeing up the oyster (I believe Molly is getting this one!) simply because of all the extra bits.....I like the fact that for 50.00ish you can change the look by buying different seat liners and hoods so if you fancy a change its great and also the fact that the hood comes with a built in sun shade.....you will only understand if you have like me spent the whole summer battling to keep your babe covered with one of those parasol thingys :) We have been looking at this website for its great prices :)....and cause its not too far away from where we ail in Leeds we are going to drive across the day of our 2nd scan and test drive the toss up between them :) The oyster is slightly swinging it but for me at the minute :shrug: but I want to compare....The both are have height adjustable handles (for us tall people :)) and they both have reversible seat and both car seat compatible and those are the main features I want...So now for checking them out in the flesh and hey ladies they do some great online deals at this place too check it out :)

https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk

Gilz check out the price of this :) doesnt include cosy toes which you can prob buy for 20.00 cheaper still :)

https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/Bri...k_Britax_BUN-CPC058084-13656/version.asp?PID=

Gilz check out the price of this :) doesnt include cosy toes which you can prob buy for 20.00 cheaper still :)

https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/Bri...k_Britax_BUN-CPC058084-13656/version.asp?PID=

thats not a bad deal!!

They have Quinny buzz on there as well madcat lots of cheap package deals :) not sure how much or little you want in a package but check it out :)

I only want the main buggy seat and a car seat am not too fussed about the pram carry cot part...I dont drive so has to be bus accessable iykwim but this seems to be a good place to look!

We will be going out to this place on the 14th December but it comes recommended.....They have some great prices/packages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->