Mother of all conception months Graduates

Thanks for the info Molly, i am just trying to find out as much about the injecting as i can before i go to get trained on monday. Thought that maybe if i knew what to expect it might help with my fear levels a little.

On a good note i think i felt the jellybean move last night, just after i went to bed it was like popcorn popping against the inside of my skin if that makes sense. Just two quick pops and then nothing. So hope it was movement, felt completely different to gas etc and definitely felt gentle pressure against the inside of my skin!!

Now onto the weird :haha: i have two questions please don't judge me :rofl:

Are anyone elses pants really annoying them? Bizarrely for the past couple of days mine almost make me feel sore on and above my pubic bone area. They aren't too small or anything, infact they are pretty spacious but they are really bugging me!

Second question do any of you feel really uncomfortable sort of squishy-ness if you are bending down or over just now? I had to clean the dog after i walked him last night and when i was bending over i felt like i was squashing all of my insides :blush:

Hopefuly someone of you girls will have these, or if not please don't laugh at me too much :haha:

Yes and yes gilz. The first is the reason I'm not a fan of lots of underbump trousers. As for the second, I expanded a bit more yesterday and now can't sit slumped as I don't bend properly! Towards the end of my last pregnancy DH bad to tie my boot laces for me as I couldn't reach!

So glad it's not just me Peanut :thumbup:

The squashing myself thing really freaked me out cos i still don't have a bump, so goodness knows what i was squashing but it was really uncomfy.

You might not have a bump but you still have a hard baby filled uterus inside. It's so much more firm than everything else inside it does feel funny when pushed against it all.

Yeah you are totally right Peanut.

How are you feeling today hon :hugs:

Yes me!!.....morning, ...Gilz, ive stopped bending over for things if it means doubling myself up, stopped all that a while ago, its VERY uncomfortable and obviously squishing something inbetween!.The last time i tried i was in DHs van, buckled up and he asked me to bend down to the floor infront by my feet for his bottle of water, i couldnt do it!.

More freaky dreams last night!. i watched sarah beenys program last night, and then before bed a tiny corner of filling came out of my tooth(not emergency though). I spent all night chasing sarah because she 'was a dentist'(aparently) and she knew all about my gagging and was asking her how could my tooth possibly be fixed when no-one can work in my mouth without gagging.
In the early hours i woke up with a LOAD of twitchyness going on in my tummy!,it must have been party time in there!

Oh Madcat that's a really interesting dream :rofl: I'm really glad other people have dreams as weird as me.

Last week i was having a dream and there were cows in it, don't remember what the cows were doing but my OH woke me up and i moo'd at him, like an actual proper moo!!

Oh Madcat that's a really interesting dream :rofl: I'm really glad other people have dreams as weird as me.

Last week i was having a dream and there were cows in it, don't remember what the cows were doing but my OH woke me up and i moo'd at him, like an actual proper moo!!

:haha: Ya daft mare!!! lol

My CM seems to be back, seem to be noticing it more today, wish i was one of those who didnt get this!!

Ahhh CM its the pregnancy gift that just keeps on giving isn't it!

I find i have days with very little and then days where there is loads again. Honestly just pick a happy medium and leave it at that.

Ahhh CM its the pregnancy gift that just keeps on giving isn't it!

I find i have days with very little and then days where there is loads again. Honestly just pick a happy medium and leave it at that.

another of mothernatures gifts huh?, only not monthly, every day!. nice!!.

what you were saying about your knicker line really annoying you,well - i dont like wearing my hipster jeans low around there, its very uncomfortable&end up hiking them up all the time,its why i loved those over bump trousers i got the for that dinner out. Im about to bid on jeans(overbump) soon on ebay, hopefully i'll feel a bit more comfy then.

I'm in catch 22 about the whole over bump and bump thing. I really didn't like any of the over bump trousers i tried on, but the whole under bump and pants combination is really bugging me just now.

maybe try some more on and think about which you could stand more (lesser of two evils). i just know i feel very very uncomfortable with waistlines low down, so it leaves me with over bump pants.
Actually my whole bump seems a bit uncomfy today for somereason.

Small update: Haven't been on as I've been sick as a dog. Laying in bed all day and throwing up :-( Finally managed to get up and sit upright today, but my stomach is so tender :-(

Small update: Haven't been on as I've been sick as a dog. Laying in bed all day and throwing up :-( Finally managed to get up and sit upright today, but my stomach is so tender :-(

oh thats no good, you poor bugger :hugs:

There's nothing like throwing up and having tropical smoothie come out your nose :sick: :wacko: Sorry for the TMI :rofl:

:rofl: Yeah............never had that happen in my entire life.....of all the times I've been ill NEVER :cry: It sucks majorly......does it go away soon? Please?

:rofl: Yeah............never had that happen in my entire life.....of all the times I've been ill NEVER :cry: It sucks majorly......does it go away soon? Please?

not sure, just dont ask peanut that question because im sure she wont give you the answer your looking for!!

Hi girls!!!
I've always been an under bump trousers girl for some reason,although i'm a leggings girl now,huge leggings pulled up over my bump right up to my boobs!!So comfy.You might find underbump 1's more comfy in a few wks gilz,your baby is still low down,once he/she moves up a bit your waistband won't be digging into him anymore.

:hugs::hugs:madly,so sorry you're havin a hard time.My dh is the best in the world,and a really great dad,but see pregnancy and even when baby is really small,he really has no interest!!
It sounds funny,obviously he loves his babies to death but when they're tiny and don't do anything he really isn't bothered!Once they're smiling and googling back at you then thats when he starts to really interact with them.
As for pregnancy,a whole wk could go by without him asking how i'm feeling,He was quite attentive with my 1st pregnancy but less so with my 2nd,and even less so now!Being my 3rd,its old news now!!
Its only that we're together sooo long(over 12 yrs!)and know each other soooo well that I don't take offence,because even though he doesn't always show it,I know he's mad about me,and adores his boys,and is so so excited for our new lo!
That sounds awful,but I have to again say he's the best dad in the world!!
I'm sure your dh is the same madly,it must be hard for them because they're not experiencing the pregnancy.I think half the time my dh forgets i am pregnant!!

We my lil oran woke up today back to his normal self!!Thank god!
Santa is arriving to the shopping centre in town this evening and there's gonna be fireworks and loadsa other lovely christmassy things going on,so we're gonna head in later,Shay can't wait!!!

Nice ozzies!!!Kinda turned my stomach when you said that!!
Most peoples nausea and sickness goes away anytime up to 14-16 wks,or some poor unfortunate people,like peanut and madly are sick the whole entire time.
I've been lucky,with shay,nausea until wk 16,but no vomiting,
With oran no nausea at all,unless I let myself get over hungry,
And with this 1 I was nauseous for a whole 2 wks,.wk7-9!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->