Mother of all conception months Graduates

No nothing Gilz :( we were going to the Leeds German Market that comes to town every year on Sunday but considering am ill best stay indoors :thumbup: Theres all these lovely cute little stalls they sell alsorts and do the most amazing german sausage in buns :lol: typical me thinking about my stomach :rofl:

Children in Need will prob get me :cry:

Madcat Oliver would be happy with a whole stack of cardboard boxes, sellotape, glue, paints and paper :dohh: for christams, hes always making things :rofl: He has such a great imagination!

I've been really cross tonight. Not sure why but I'ev been really p'd off with DH for, well no reason if I'm honest! :rofl:

Watching Neighbours now then we'll probably watch Misfits when DH has done putting Byron to bed. I did more varnishing today. Have to get it all done this weekend ready for carpets on Wednesday :happydance:

Tomorrow we're going to Byron's pal's birthday party which this afternoon I found out is fancy dress! :dohh: So that's not going to happen! I have to pop to town in the morning to get presents as DH didn't get them this week and offered up some of Byron's stocking fillers which I think are too small and cheap! Plus I missed a parcel this morning I have to collect. Boo to morning jobs. Hope I don't feel too sick. Gilz the rest of the weekend is varnish varnish varnish!

Oh the german market sounds lovely Madly hopefully you can go next weekend once you are feeling better.

Still haven't had the results of my downs syndrome testing in. I'm sure they'd have phoned by now if there was something wrong but so much for you'll have the results within a week.

Peanut take it easy with the vanishing, remember you are growing a person right now!

True but it's a sit down job mostly! lol I got a good quarter of the second (and last) coat done. Less left to do than I did on Sunday last week so spread over two days it'll be a breeze. :D

Yeah I just love it....I think its the most festive thing about Christmas in Leeds :) we are hoping to re-schedule it to next Sunday instead :)

Me and DH use to have a date once a month after payday just the two of us :) I say use to cause since I started working weekends right around the time we fell pregnant we havent had time to do it anymore :( I now work mon,wed,fri and sat instead of fri,sat,sun,mon so we are hoping to schedule in a few monthly dates on a Sunday instead now :thumbup: I think its important to get alone time esp when you have LO`s cause its important to just be you and not mummy and daddy all the time...certainly works for us!

That's something I do worry about slighty with us. With my OH being away for 12 days at a time when he's home for 2 days we'll only really ever be mum and dad. I can't really expect him to want to spend time just us when he'll only see the baby so infrequently.

I think he prob will want to spend time just to two of you because although parenting is such an amazing and rewarding job its also very demanding and you do need a breather........even if its only a daytime date for lunch or whatever whilst someone minds LO thats what we will be doing cause I dont think I could bare parting with both of them overnight...I still struggle to let Oliver go overnight now :dohh:

I think DH and I have spent maybe two times just us. But after a few months we did reclaim evenings for a while so watched some TV together.

DH&I have date nights, we go to the cinema&have KFC afterwards(im a cheap date lol), but its what we have always done, every sat evening from day one!. We have cineworld cards, £14 per month, as many movies as you like,we have decided we'll hang on to them,if MIL really does want her 'access' regually with our child then she can babysit on a sat evening for us, and we'll have our date!!

I do think its important to spend time together and when we cant afford to go out we hire a dvd or rent from btvision movie and curl up on sofa together and watch once Oliver has gone to bed!

Nice one madcat :) not sure you will want to part with LO overnight though!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I wouldnt risk it striaght away anyways.....I will be giving MIL a wide berth with sleepovers

Nice one madcat :) not sure you will want to part with LO overnight though!

Oh noooo sorry, i mean just the sat evening, certainly not over night!, OH NO!. we would drop LO off on the way to the cinema andpick him/her up on the way back!.

and even then we wont be doing that far a long while, not until we're happy doing it...or IM happy!

On a totally different topic again, think we've found a good nursery for the jellybean that's close to my work so I wouldn't need to change to working later hours.

Hopefully going to see it before Christmas as they have a waiting list so would need to know as soon as if we are interested for january 2012.

Sensible :thumbup: the first time I left Oliver DH sort of railroaded me into it and I woke up early am like it was still dark out side frantic crying to go get him....DH didnt understand at all and told me to go back to sleep!

Great news on the nursery Gilz :) Its great when everything starts to fall into place!

Typical of men Peanut hon :growlmad: How they manage it is anyone guess! We have a fairy in our house that breaks things no one knows owt about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->