Mother of all conception months Graduates

:rofl: I love grossing people out :haha: Sorry all :blush: Yeah, I hope it goes away before we fly to California on the 14th of December.....I can't even fathom being on the plane and being sick :-(

:hugs: Ozzie, believe me I feel your pain. Don't look madcat:
Do you get the thing where after you're all done you stand up and a moment later it all spills down the back of your nose making you start again? I always get it out my nose, it's one of the reasons I hate being sick so much I'm a bit afraid.

I'm normal nauseous and retching today. Business as usual after being so ill earlier in the week.

On the dreams my god the dream I had lady night! It was one of those long early morning dreams and I can't really tell you much about it but it was an epic novel with amazing visuals! There were these huge country vistas in vivid unnatural greens, rivers and trees and meadows. Nothing like real life though, more like a lord of the rings with cgi because it wasn't real. I can't recall ever having such a visually vivid dream before.

Hey Ladies,

Thank you so much Gilz and vbaby for your kind words :hugs: I feel so much better today :dohh: maybe it was more pregnancy hormones than anything but I am glad DH seemed to listen and am sure things will be ok.

So glad your little man is better vbaby :)....as for my little man no school for him today hes stayed at home with me, hes developed a terrible cough so we decided a few days for us both to stay in doors is whats needed :thumbup: Have fun meeting santa....Leeds Christmas Lights were turned on last night and we did have plans to go to the Christmas German Market in Leeds on Sunday however I think we will prob put that off to next week now :dohh:

My cough is no better and my chest and sides are really hurting :( gosh knows what baby Charlie thinks is going on :wacko: I have no appetite to eat and no energy to do anything....however should sort some food out and at least have a wash before DH gets home at 5.30pm :(

:happydance:happy 17 weeks to you!

Oh madly you sound rotten? baby must be wondering what the erruption sound in you is all the time. your lungs must be full of it.:hugs:

:shrug:does anyone else seem to go for a wee in the day time, and each time it never seems as much as it should be?. But, durring the night if you get up, its the normal full wee you would always have?.

me madcat I always feel bursting and go to a little trickle :dohh: except last night with all coughing and crying I nearly peed myself :blush:

me madcat I always feel bursting and go to a little trickle :dohh: except last night with all coughing and crying I nearly peed myself :blush:

:blush:oh dear!, watch it, you wouldnt want a puddle!!.

glad its not just me dying for a pee and then not feeling the effort was worth getting up for!

Poor madly,really hope you feel better soon,you're havin such a shit time of it:hugs:
Hope oliver doesn't end up getting sick too,I just hate hate HATE when my boys are ill:cry:
Happy 17wks!!Its my happy 18wks today:happydance:
Durint the day when i'm home I pee every 15mins!!!It drives me crazy,and its always a trickle
See when I go out shopping its torture for me!I only live a 15 min drive from town and I need to go pee as soon as I get there,and the toilet is way way down the back of the shopping centre!!If I'm out for about 2 hrs shopping I will need to pee at least 3 times!!
Not so bad now during night,I usually can hold it if i don't wake up,and just get up when dh gets up for work at 6.30 for 1,but I do be bustin!!!!

Happy 18 weeks to you!!:happydance:

im so glad i had that trip to london when i was 8 weeks, i would have a bit of a problem with queues and walking etc when i need to go pee all the time!.
got the timing spot on for that!

yes, sometimes i wake up in the night, and other times i dont, but my DH geets up at 6ish, he kisses me bye and i fly outta bed to use the loo!

Happy 18wks vbaby :hugs: I forgot I ticked over today cause I feel that pants :( sorry I forgot you too :dohh:

Oliver doesnt seem so bad right now but I am betting on his cough getting worse when he goes to bed :( My living room floor is covered with bits of paper, sellotape etc he loves to stick and glue and make things :) I am all grumpy today though and havent joined in but at least its kept him busy :thumbup:

I had some crackers and cheese again and DH bless him is dropping into Morrisons on his way home for some more orange juice and tomato soup and fresh rolls for me :) Its great we now have a Morrisons 5minutes walk from my house :thumbup:

Oh yeah the peeing thing isnt great :nope: I rushed off to toilet in time so I was lucky....twice have nearly peed myself now....first time I was being :sick: and couldnt decide wether I could hold the :sick: long enough to pee or risk peeing myself and well the second time you know I was coughing :lol:

So weird about the peeing thing girls. I've noticed this past week I've felt the need to go during the day but actually doing very little once I get there, except first thing in the morning.

I thought it was maybe my wonky kidney bit must not be if you guys have it too.

Oh and congrats Madly and Vbaby on 17 and 18 weeks :happydance:

I've had the peeing thing on and off too. It's the main reason I thought I had a water infection but everything was clear so I guess it's another one of those things I'd forgotten!

yeah I had the water infection two weeks ago...my dr def confirmed it yesterday but as I had antibiotics for my chest they were happy with that for treatment must admit havent felt uncomfy :blush: since but def need to go often or not as the case may be....I thought this was the period where baby lifted off bladder before it settled back on again later when baby has a rapid growth spurt...weird uh :shrug:

yeah I had the water infection two weeks ago...my dr def confirmed it yesterday but as I had antibiotics for my chest they were happy with that for treatment must admit havent felt uncomfy :blush: since but def need to go often or not as the case may be....I thought this was the period where baby lifted off bladder before it settled back on again later when baby has a rapid growth spurt...weird uh :shrug:

i thought baby lifted off the bladder too!!:shrug:

Oliver doesnt seem so bad right now but I am betting on his cough getting worse when he goes to bed My living room floor is covered with bits of paper, sellotape etc he loves to stick and glue and make things I am all grumpy today though and havent joined in but at least its kept him busy
thats what i was like as a kid!!. one xmas i said all i wanted was " a big roll of sellotape"

anyway, on that note, im off for a wee!!!

I'm soooooo bored tonight it's unbelievable.

Anyone got anything exciting planned for the weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->