Mother of all conception months Graduates

Lovely chinese and some vanilla ice cream for dessert. Ommm nom nom nom!

OInk Oink!!!:haha::haha:
id swap the vanilla for chocolate though!!.

ive had a roast this evening, it blew my stomach up to the point of popping!.
Ive just eaten one of those Renee deflating tab (thingies), does the trick!

Cut me some slack....first time I've been able to eat real food in WEEKS!

Evening Ladies....

Gilz I am so sorry hon you are no further to knowing whats causing the pain :(

Well another update re my Dad not good :( Consultant came around earlier and wasnt happy with my Dad legs in his opinion they have gotten worse so he sent him for the u/s immediately....apparently they were thinking cellulitis (?sp) which is the fluid travelling thingy or has something to do with it....however my Dad soon found out the u/s wasnt an u/s but an MRI scan :( he was injected with dye through his arm into his vein....my Dad said he could feel the fluid running up his back and spine and it wasnt a pleasant experience. Apparently there is some fluid thing going on of some sort but theres also some sort of tumor as well :sad1: now my Mum isnt best at understanding nor explaining things second hand so I am relaying what she said to me....my Dad is now waiting for the consultant to come back and see him.....This is really worrying me now, I so hate having to hear second hand bless my Mum but I always understand better when I hear it first hand iykwim.

The pain I have been getting yesterday and today in my left lung is also getting worse....DH thinks it is to do with the coughing but its holding in one place only and really hurts when I`m not coughing....The inhaler my Dr gave me is helping some but I honestly feel pants :sad1:

This time last year we were rallying around my nana who passed away on 5th December 2009 and my Mum had a major hip operation in run up to Christmas :cry: Why does this time of year plague our family with bad luck blah!

Lol! I made cheese soufflé for tea, yum! And I've just scoffed a mint choc ice thingy. I pumped up my birthing ball and am watching strictly sat on it now.

Oh madly! :( I'm so sorry you're going through so much. It must be so hard and being ill on top of it all so prevented from being as involved as you would be. I hope if there is a tumour it is benign. It sounds like you need some serious checking over. :hugs:

I agree, you dont sound too grand your self madly!.

oh i dont know what to say, these things always choose their moments dont they, i really hope its something and nothing, nothing more than a scare, but let us know how he gets on:hugs:

Thank you hon :hugs:

I hope so too but it looks like my Dad is going to be out of work for some while now not a few days as we first thought which worries me as well cause as I said my mum had a major hip replacement last December and hasnt recovered very well since the op she is still limping badly and hasnt bounced back from this op as quickly has she has from other hip ops she has had. She still works pretty much full time and refuses to slow down so I also worry that not only my Dad is very ill but also that my Mum will run herself into the ground too....I know my uncle will help out as much as possible and although my Mum and dad have a great staff team they are both very much hands on in an attempt to keep the business good throughout the current economy iykwim...they work damn hard. They are also flying to the family house in spain on 22nd Dec for a Christmas break which is very much deserved :( nothing goes to plan!

I am going to demand my Dr does something tomorrow to help me....this cant go on for me I feel run down and so tired simply with all the choking and now with the lung pains its scaring me....Poor Charlie the little mite! PS AM SURE WORK THINK I AM LYING ABOUT HOW ILL I REALLY AM :growlmad:

Thank you hon :hugs:

I hope so too but it looks like my Dad is going to be out of work for some while now not a few days as we first thought which worries me as well cause as I said my mum had a major hip replacement last December and hasnt recovered very well since the op she is still limping badly and hasnt bounced back from this op as quickly has she has from other hip ops she has had. She still works pretty much full time and refuses to slow down so I also worry that not only my Dad is very ill but also that my Mum will run herself into the ground too....I know my uncle will help out as much as possible and although my Mum and dad have a great staff team they are both very much hands on in an attempt to keep the business good throughout the current economy iykwim...they work damn hard. They are also flying to the family house in spain on 22nd Dec for a Christmas break which is very much deserved :( nothing goes to plan!

I am going to demand my Dr does something tomorrow to help me....this cant go on for me I feel run down and so tired simply with all the choking and now with the lung pains its scaring me....Poor Charlie the little mite! PS AM SURE WORK THINK I AM LYING ABOUT HOW ILL I REALLY AM :growlmad:

on these occassions, you HAVE to put your own health first, whether work believe you or not, you only have one body to look after, deal with work after. make sure you get seen by a doctor again and explain how bad this is getting for you:thumbup:

I wish I could say something useful but there's nothing I can say while everything is still so up in the air. Just know we're all hear whenever you need to talk or vent. :hugs:

Thank you Ladies :hugs: your support means so much!

I am def going to put my foot down with the Dr tom :thumbup: 4 weeks is long enough now!

Madcat I hate to think theres an atmosphere at work and bitching because people have to cover my role....some people see this as beneath them iykwim! But tbh although I am hurt by peoples attitude I know that right now the most important person is me and of course baby Charlie so they will just have to deal with it :thumbup: I am part of a very good union too so if they try to pull any nasty little stunts on me I know I will have amazing support. Doesnt make me feel great though when I just sense the atittude :nope:

Thank you Ladies :hugs: your support means so much!

I am def going to put my foot down with the Dr tom :thumbup: 4 weeks is long enough now!

Madcat I hate to think theres an atmosphere at work and bitching because people have to cover my role....some people see this as beneath them iykwim! But tbh although I am hurt by peoples attitude I know that right now the most important person is me and of course baby Charlie so they will just have to deal with it :thumbup: I am part of a very good union too so if they try to pull any nasty little stunts on me I know I will have amazing support. Doesnt make me feel great though when I just sense the atittude :nope:

oh no thats not easy to deal with in the workplace, i know because ive been there and done that (but without any union). i can see why you are so concerned, thats not nice, but like you say, end of the day, your health comes 1st.

I`m ready for a fight madcat....I had a hellish time whilst pregnant with Oliver and I wont let them spoil this for me :nope: My last babe and my last pregnancy if I ever get over this damn infection or whatever it is I intend to enjoy every last minute :)

I`m ready for a fight madcat....I had a hellish time whilst pregnant with Oliver and I wont let them spoil this for me :nope: My last babe and my last pregnancy if I ever get over this damn infection or whatever it is I intend to enjoy every last minute :)

thats what i like to hear:happydance:

Morning Girlies...

i think my stomach has grown some more overnight, it looks as round now as it usually does in the evenings after food:shrug:.

HB has totally changed positions which has suprised me too, from my left pelvis(incredibly low as you can go) to top right just under belly button. I take it baby has had a complete shifty around in there.

AND:happydance:, i felt 3 little movements from the outside, as faint as they were, i just felt them.:flower:

Aw Madcat that's fab about your growing bump, the moving bean and the outside movements :happydance:

Happy Birthday Ozzie!!

Madly huge :hugs: honey. You are totally right make sure the Drs are looking after you and your dad. Hopefully a couple of weeks down the line and everything will be looking better for your whole family.

Happy birthday ozzie!My god,you're sooo young,I'm 11 yrs older than you!!!!!!!!
:hugs:Madly,hope the dr does something for you today,you shouldn't have to put up with all this:hugs::hugs:thinking of you and your dad too:hugs:x

Gilz,glad you got home.You still getting the pain?

Its reallly annoying me that i'm not feeling movement!!By this stage with oran I was being battered from the inside!
I know my placenta is to the front and thats the reason,kinda wishing I bought a doppler now:dohh:Thought I would've been feeling this baby full on wks ago so didn't bother,at this stage there's prob no point,surely I be feeling him/her properly in a few wks regardless of placenta position!

Just put up some more xmas decorations I got from e bay,they arrived this morning!So excited,I have snowflakes EVERYWHERE!On the windows,on the walls,hanging from the ceiling,I LOVE IT!!!

Yeah Vbaby i'm at home, well work actually just now. The pregnancy unit basically just said that i really need my kidney scan as a matter of urgency and that there was nothing else they could do for me. I've still got the pain although it is less intense today, seriously doubt i'll have an appointment for my kidney before christmas now though.

Think we are going to put up our tree a week on saturday, i'm so excited :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->