Mother of all conception months Graduates

OOOH,I'd like to think you,me,peanut and madly will have our babies by then!!!
I hope we have anyway!

i want to know if im going to be watching this & waiting myself, had baby and watching with baby or whether its going to have to be recorded!

Funny what you were saying about bumps Madcat and Madly. My boss asked me yesterday if i was starting to get a bump, think she was more gutted than i am when i said no it's just my jumper and showed her my belly :rofl:

Well my baby would want to be here,since shay was 5 days over and oran was 4 days over,i'm hoping this lo comes 3 days over.
I'm due good friday so hope he/she comes within the wk as its perfect timing!Shay has the wk off playschool and dh has the week off work,so maybe baby could oblige us all by coming on time!
Bit worried if dh is at work when I do go into labour,he could be working anywhere and could be a good couple hrs away,and my mam who would be looking after the boys for us is an hr and a half away.Oran came very fast!!
So please lil baby come when everyones on their easter hols then I won't have to worry!!

That sounds like a good plan Vbaby I really hope it works out that way for you.

I'm hoping by 20wks I have a better indication of roughly when the jellybean will appear. My obstetrician says 38weeks is more likely than 40wks, but if my kidney gets worse then it could be super early.

oh gilz,hope you stay well so you can cook your wee chicken til at least 38wks!
Its wishful thinking on my part,i'll prob be still sitting here 2 wks overdue!!

oh gilz,hope you stay well so you can cook your wee chicken til at least 38wks!
Its wishful thinking on my part,i'll prob be still sitting here 2 wks overdue!!

i have two friends who went two weeks overdue, even then they had to be induced which took another 2 days more, im going to be rather fed up if that happens to me!.

Vbaby you husband working far away..thats the same with mine, he works/travels hrs to get to his jobs, even then theyre not jobs he can leave half way thru, as theyre at petrol stations(H & S and all that!). He can also be working so far he has to stay away too. its not ideal!

What it is by the way with this tail bone pain/discomfort, as soon as i sit down i feel it!!???

Yeh madcat,thats exactly my dh too.I was really worried especially 1st time coz I'd no idea what to expect and no idea how quick or slow it would be.
With shay I had a show, and contractions started on a sunday so it was grand.He just rang them sunday evening and told them he was taking his time off.
With Oran it was a tues,I was out shopping and went to the loo and saw I had a show,it was about 3 in the aftnoon,went on home scrubbed the house clean and contractions eventually kicked in by about 5,by then dh was on his way home anyway!
Hope this 1 is as well timed,coz once labour properly kicked in,oran was born in 50mins!So this time I'm certaintly not hanging about at home for too long just in case.Don't wanna give birth in the car,and our hospital is 30mins away!

Yeh madcat,thats exactly my dh too.I was really worried especially 1st time coz I'd no idea what to expect and no idea how quick or slow it would be.
With shay I had a show, and contractions started on a sunday so it was grand.He just rang them sunday evening and told them he was taking his time off.
With Oran it was a tues,I was out shopping and went to the loo and saw I had a show,it was about 3 in the aftnoon,went on home scrubbed the house clean and contractions eventually kicked in by about 5,by then dh was on his way home anyway!
Hope this 1 is as well timed,coz once labour properly kicked in,oran was born in 50mins!So this time I'm certaintly not hanging about at home for too long just in case.Don't wanna give birth in the car,and our hospital is 30mins away!

if my DH is away somewhere, i dont know when to call him, as you say, i dont know what to expect, i dont know what a false alarm is, i wouldnt know how long to stay home for(until it was obvious and MW says to come in)..Mmmm. Even then i dont want to be phoning him and for him to rush home, speeding etc, thats how accidents happen.

Yeah I'm the same Madcat. My OH is always at least 4 hours away and I'd hate him to be panicking and rushing trying to get home. I know it's not the best path but it would actually be better for us if the jellybean ends up being a planned section.

I was just like that with shay,you don't know how far on you might be,how sore should it be to proper labour etc!!
Well I was sure I was in proper labour,needed pain relief and all when I headed in with shay,it was the sunday night,I was getting pains all day!
Imagine my disgust when they told me I was 1cm and not in established labour!!He wasn't born til tues morning:cry:
So there was plenty of time for dh to come home from wherever he might have been,but you just never know,some ladies are quick,even with their 1st!

Lookie lookie lookie! Came as a set :) :happydance:

Attachments

• PB230655.jpg
    PB230655.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
  • PB230656.jpg
    PB230656.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
  • PB230657.jpg
    PB230657.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 2
  • PB230660.jpg
    PB230660.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
They're gorgeous ozzie,I haven't bought anything yet.
I'm adamant i'm not buying anything until I know if its a boy or a girl!

I figure those will work for a boy or a girl. Very colorful and very cute :). I'm not into the whole pink and blue gender specific stuff.

i havent bought anything either, have promised myself i will in january!, doesnt stop me gazing around mothercare though!

They're beautiful,I just found once my babies were born I wanted them to look like proper boys so put them real boyish stuff,and all my neutral stuff got left there unworn.
I remember I had a cream babygrow on oran after he was born and a midwife came over and kept calling him she and her!!!
It was jeans and jumpers and hoodies all the way after that!!!
And god knows if I have a girl she will be a pink and purple goddess!
After dressing boys for the last 4yrs,she will be a girlie girl!

I can't stop looking either,and right after my 4d scan I will go on a little shopping trip!

Ozzie,when I was havin my 1st I had loads of stuff bought by the time i was 10 wks,just lil babygrows and vests and bibs and stuff.
Its so exciting when its your 1st.I just used to keep taking them out and looking at them!
When I was preg with oran,I was so desperate to look at lil babygrows,I actually bought a packet of blue and a packet of pink!and admired them both til I found out what I was havin!
Sounds a bit crazy,but they were on sale,and 4 of my frinds were preg at the same time so was able to pass the pink 1's on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->