Mother of all conception months Graduates

Morning lovlies!:thumbup:

:baby:been wriggling around all night, then i had to get up at 4 for another wee, took me ages to get off to sleep again.

boy its cold, and the heating was on this morning!, i dont know where the heat goes in this house (its well insulated).

Morning Madcat...Ladies :hugs:

Feeling a tad better today :) Still have barking cough and nasty abdominal pains :( but none the less trying to remain upbeat :thumbup: Spoke to my boss to update him and feel better having explained the situation.....who would think I have been so ill these past 4wks mainly due to a urine infection :dohh: I never knew it could make a person so ill :nope:

We listened to baby Charlie before bed last night and he was moving about in there and kept kicking the doppler the little monkey :)

I am watching the planets funniest animals :rofl: how funny :lol: and my plans for today are very little although I must attempt to try and muster enough energy to drag the vacumn around my house its beginning to deteriorate in cleanliness which is really hard for me esp having OCCD :dohh:

madcat hon bizarely even with uti I havent woken up in night for a pee for sometime now :dohh: wonder if thats a bad thing or not :shrug:

baby Charlie is `swimming` again as DH likes to call it :)

Glad to hear your home madly, drag that vacum round but dont go too OTT!!.

i didnt think a urine infection would have that many symptoms at all!, ive never had one(&hopefully i wont) so i dont know.

I now have to dry my hair, get dressed and go and post a letter & then tidy up.:coffee:

Morning girls

Glad you are a wee bit better today Madly and yay for movement Madcat although not the lack of sleep.

I'm just back from the docs I now have a full blown kidney infection. Was up half the night and you couldn't see through my sample there was so much protein and blood in it. Got antibiotics and strict instructions to rest or it'll be off to hospital for me.

Do any of you girls have a pregnancy pillow? I really think I might need to get one as I just can't get comfy at all at night and that's without a bump yet :blush:

Morning girls

Glad you are a wee bit better today Madly and yay for movement Madcat although not the lack of sleep.

I'm just back from the docs I now have a full blown kidney infection. Was up half the night and you couldn't see through my sample there was so much protein and blood in it. Got antibiotics and strict instructions to rest or it'll be off to hospital for me.

Do any of you girls have a pregnancy pillow? I really think I might need to get one as I just can't get comfy at all at night and that's without a bump yet :blush:

oh noo your poor kidney!!, you dont need this is pregnancy. (what happened to the other kidney??).
I dont have a pillow but i have been wondering if i could do with one, although i might just try and ordinary pillow between my legs for now, my bump can get a tiny bit uncomfy in the night, not too bad though,(id love to sleep on my stomach though!), my back seems to ache a bit these days(or nights rather)

Thank you madcat and gilz :hugs:

Yes apparently a UTI can make you tired,dizzy,sick,sleepy all to name but a few....basically the way I have been feeling of course I have had a cold/flu bug as well so that hasnt helped....I never knew it could make one so sick but apparently they can be nasty little bugs :wacko:

Oh no Gilz hon sorry to hear you are under house arrest too :( Glad you got anitbiotics hon :hugs:

I feel like my VJ is been torn apart :blush: so I am waiting for a Dr to call me back for advice more than anything am not sure I can live all week with this feeling :sad1: its not nice at all :nope: So if I cant have antibiotics I want to know what I can do to try and help things cause right now I am struggling to walk properly :(

I had recurring infections in my other kidney since I was about 18. Basically everytime you get an infection it scars your kidney tissue and my right kidney ended up very small and mostly scarred. Came to the point it was actually hurting me not helping.

Urine and kidney infections are really common in pregnancy, just worse for me cos I only have one. Such is life though and to be honest it maybe sounds a bit daft but I don't really care about my kidney. I just don't want it to have an negative effect on the baby.

I've tried the pillow between my legs thing and I still end up with a sore back. I'm the same as you I always slept on my tummy so all this sleeping on my left is still pretty weird for me.

Oh and Madly I'm really confused why they won't give you antibiotics. Usually drs are very keennto treat a uti so that it doesn't end up in your kidneys esp when pregnant.

I never even knew about urine infections been so bad Gilz hon until MW explained last night :dohh: You poor thing :hugs: but thats exactly how I have felt too....I have been so worried and comcerned about the effect on baby Charlie I dont think it has been helping matters but I cant just switch off the feeling of worry :dohh:

I have a memory foam pregnancy support cushion :) its ace this is mine I got it from ebay :) doesnt take over the bed but does the job better than a simple wedge....I have even used mine as a pillow when my back/pelvis has been hurting and have had THE best nights sleep :thumbup: I may have to invest in a wedge for later on in preggo for my knees when I am heavier but right now this is great!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BACKREST-BOL...by_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item53e45d4284

Thanks Madly think I'll invest in one of those.

Ohhh all these infections sound real nasty, i hope to god i dont get one:wacko:

ive just been to our village papershop, the woman in there looked at me and asked if i was expecting (LOL...good job im not just fat!!).
im wondering if i look bigger to others than i do to myself(?)

Your welcome Gilz hon....I love my pillow :lol:

Maybe we do look more preggo to other people madcat hon :wacko: I have had a good few stares and lots of HUGE bump comments :lol: I dont really see it only when I take a pic of myself :dohh:

I GOT ANTIBIOTICS :) The Dr called me back and said it def sounds like a UTI and she doesnt understand why I wasnt given them yesterday :growlmad: a bit pissed as I could be on treatment now and feeling better but at least I have treatment now...I just have to collect a prescription from my surgery :)

Hi girls,
God madly,you're really going thru a lot of shit,thank god you've finally got anti biotics now,hope you're feeling better soon.x
Gilz,god love you too,hope your infection clears up soon,and you get used to your injections.x

I've just read the last few pages,and now can't remember what I was going to say!!baby brain!!

Your welcome Gilz hon....I love my pillow :lol:

Maybe we do look more preggo to other people madcat hon :wacko: I have had a good few stares and lots of HUGE bump comments :lol: I dont really see it only when I take a pic of myself :dohh:

I GOT ANTIBIOTICS :) The Dr called me back and said it def sounds like a UTI and she doesnt understand why I wasnt given them yesterday :growlmad: a bit pissed as I could be on treatment now and feeling better but at least I have treatment now...I just have to collect a prescription from my surgery :)

oh thats good, not so good its taken them so long to give you the prescription though!!!!.

yeh, i stare down and i think, yeh i got a bit more of a tummy but as you say when you take a photo or other people see you, we must be looking bigger, obviously!

Morning all. Madly I think this is mine https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3023792/Trail/searchtext>EXERCISE+BALL.htm and it's 65cm. I think bigger is better but more expensive!

I don't need to pee in the night anymore either. Not for weeks now.

UTIs can be very bad in pregnancy, they can cause bleeding and alsorts. I'm glad it's not gone up into your kidneys Madly.

Gilz - I have a pregnancy wedge. A tenner form Mothercare and excellent. Couldn't sleep without it. I find anything bigger makes me uncomfortable but this supports my bump. Last pregnancy I tried pillows between my knees and a variety of other positions and they all disturbed my sleep and gave me even more aching body parts. :shrug: Sorry your kidney is bad. :( :hugs:

I'm in the office! :shock: I have a headache though. :( And lots of Thorntons. :happydance:

I am looking very pregnant for sure but I know it never matters how pregnant you look if people want to ignore it and be rude they will. Today in the lift at work one of my colleagues looked at me (long wool coat unbottoned) and said "oh you're pregnant". :D It's so nice that I look it enough for her to feel able to say that and not just wonder if I'm fat!!

I'm starting to get uncomfortable sleeping. My hips and lower back ache in the mornings :-( I don't have a bump or anything.....is that a bad thing?

I'm starting to get uncomfortable sleeping. My hips and lower back ache in the mornings :-( I don't have a bump or anything.....is that a bad thing?

i didnt have one either at 10 weeks hun(just my normal flab!!).
about 16 weeks it dawned on me that perhaps i was bigger than i remembered lol!:haha:

Morning all. Madly I think this is mine https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3023792/Trail/searchtext>EXERCISE+BALL.htm and it's 65cm. I think bigger is better but more expensive!

I don't need to pee in the night anymore either. Not for weeks now.

UTIs can be very bad in pregnancy, they can cause bleeding and alsorts. I'm glad it's not gone up into your kidneys Madly.

Gilz - I have a pregnancy wedge. A tenner form Mothercare and excellent. Couldn't sleep without it. I find anything bigger makes me uncomfortable but this supports my bump. Last pregnancy I tried pillows between my knees and a variety of other positions and they all disturbed my sleep and gave me even more aching body parts. :shrug: Sorry your kidney is bad. :( :hugs:

I'm in the office! :shock: I have a headache though. :( And lots of Thorntons. :happydance:

I am looking very pregnant for sure but I know it never matters how pregnant you look if people want to ignore it and be rude they will. Today in the lift at work one of my colleagues looked at me (long wool coat unbottoned) and said "oh you're pregnant". :D It's so nice that I look it enough for her to feel able to say that and not just wonder if I'm fat!!

You dont have to pee in the night??, oh god, about 3-4am im always up:dohh:, i guess baby hasnt lifted off my bladder, mind you only 7 weeks to go and we're in 3rd tri and thats when to peeing is supposed to start back, so maybe i'll never escape it!!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20101123/tuk-april-29-date-for-royal-wedding-6323e80.html

whos going to make the 1st move, my :baby: or the royals??. hope i dont go overdue.

OOOH,I'd like to think you,me,peanut and madly will have our babies by then!!!
I hope we have anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->