Mother of all conception months Graduates

:) I keep looking at the little outfits and wanting a little baby to fill them up! :haha:

Hi all. I'm home and have been skiving as I'm so ready to sleep but we've loads to so tonight for carpets tomorrow. Too exhausting going into work.

Madcat the tailbone pain is all pelvis related. The hormones soften all the bones in that area (and then some) so the pelvis can spread. It hurts!

Cute outfits Ozzie! I don't so the pink/blue thing either. We didn't buy anything as my siblings gave us bags of clothes. Then Byron was tidgy and we only had 0-3 months and had to get a load of super cheap newborn sleepsuits! He barely touched 0-3, almost straight from newborn to 3-6!

Byron came early, nearly two weeks (at the start), and my waters went at 1am. Man I hope I get to sleep before labour this time. I'm actually reading a birth book a friend of mine from Bnb has leant me. I never read anything at all last time but I'm trying to boost my confidence ready for my home birth. I am determined it will be a good experience this time.

Ahhh i wondered why it felt so delicate to sit down these days, well you have enlightened me !!:flower:

Evening Ladies :wave:

No joke....:baby: Charlie is due on 29th April the day of the Royal Wedding and as Oliver came exactly on his due day :shrug: I might just be pushing as Kate glides down the aisle :rofl:

I got my prescription for antibiotics after calling at my surgery twice :dohh: apparently the Dr forgot to arrange and was in clinic when I called the first time so I had to call back after collecting Oliver from school..anyways I have them now thankfully and also some cranberry juice which I am finding not that bad actually to drink except I have a funny feeling it may just give me heartburn as its so sweet but I can deal with that at least I will be able to walk once the antibiotics kick in :wacko: Thanks Ladies for all your support as always :)

Peanut thanks for the pic of your birth ball...the one I was looking at on ebay should be perfect then :) Its only for use at hime anyway, they have one in each delivery suite in the hospital :thumbup:

Well that's me back from injection day number two. Injected myself, then cried and puked it was a brilliant experience :blush:

Cheered up though as my OH is traipsing round a huge mothercare superstore thing in Warrington looking at prams and stuff. It's so nice that's he getting excited about these things now!

Oh no hon :hugs: progress though I def would say :thumbup:

Great about your OH I just wish DH would get more involed!

I think my OH feels too removed from the whole pregnancy experience Madly cos he's away from home. I know he feels quite bad about not being here for me as much as he thinks he should.

On the down side he's just text to say he doesn't like the pram that I liked, the britax b smart, so it's back to the drawing board there.

Well done for doing it yourself Gilz. A little improvement each day.

Who's going to mostly using your pram gilz?

Evening Ladies :wave:

No joke....:baby: Charlie is due on 29th April the day of the Royal Wedding and as Oliver came exactly on his due day :shrug: I might just be pushing as Kate glides down the aisle :rofl: :

:haha::haha:wouldnt that be mad, if theres a TV maybe you can do both, watch the wedding and push at the same time, if you can shell the pea by the time they say their "I Do's" its champagne all round!:haha:

:rofl: Funny also madcat if Charlie is :blue: he will be called Charlie William....how mad is that :wacko:

Oh no Gilz the britax b smart is our top buggy right now :dohh: men eh!

:rofl: Funny also madcat if Charlie is :blue: he will be called Charlie William....how mad is that :wacko:

Oh no Gilz the britax b smart is our top buggy right now :dohh: men eh!

OMG! no?, oh, if he is a he, he just has to be born on the 29th!!!!!

Peanut I'll use the pram the most but my OH feels the Britax isn't sturdy enough for all the walking we do. If that's his only reason for not liking it then it probably is a valid reason. Where we stay is a large village anymore than a mile in any direction and you are into countryside which means bumpy pavements and then roads

If it helps our britax has done two years off road with no problems. Different model of course but I think the b smart is the replacement one. Actually my mum take our little britax buggy off roading now which I didn't think it could handle!

Gilz hon there was a thread about the oyster pram and I posted in was a toss up between the oyster and britax for us....anyways Shrimpy has the britax and recommends it as the most sturdiest ever....which was why that and what peanut has said has swung my vote for the britax :) now for getting a good deal :lol:

madcat and it gets worse :lol: you`ll you howl..........DH wants to call him if we are :blue: William Charlie not Charlie William...mmmmmmmmmm if we are :blue: AND he is born 29th April maybe I should reconsider and let DH have his way afterall :rofl:

Gilz hon there was a thread about the oyster pram and I posted in was a toss up between the oyster and britax for us....anyways Shrimpy has the britax and recommends it as the most sturdiest ever....which was why that and what peanut has said has swung my vote for the britax :) now for getting a good deal :lol:

madcat and it gets worse :lol: you`ll you howl..........DH wants to call him if we are :blue: William Charlie not Charlie William...mmmmmmmmmm if we are :blue: AND he is born 29th April maybe I should reconsider and let DH have his way afterall :rofl:

i think you should agree on that one, if he IS born on the 29th, rude not to really!!!.:haha:

You know, im not sure, is time going quickly or isnt it?. part of me thinks, "blimey, nearly 20 weeks", and another part of me feels like ive just got FOREVER still to go. why does pregnancy have to take so long:shrug::dohh:

:rofl: its a bit ironic really :dohh:

Yeah I think time has flown OMG nearly 18wks :wacko: however i have hardly been at work the last 4weeks and that bound to make time fly by it always does :dohh: and with christmas hols coming up shortly too I think time will just fly by :thumbup:

Theres a thread in 2nd tri about the royal wedding a few of the ladies have commented on how happy they are that the weddings not on there EDD....a little bit inconsiderate for those of us who are due on the 29th....not sure it was meant that way but sometimes I think people should think before they type....I quite like it that my baby is due and very well may be born on the day of the royal wedding :)

:rofl: its a bit ironic really :dohh:

Yeah I think time has flown OMG nearly 18wks :wacko: however i have hardly been at work the last 4weeks and that bound to make time fly by it always does :dohh: and with christmas hols coming up shortly too I think time will just fly by :thumbup:

Theres a thread in 2nd tri about the royal wedding a few of the ladies have commented on how happy they are that the weddings not on there EDD....a little bit inconsiderate for those of us who are due on the 29th....not sure it was meant that way but sometimes I think people should think before they type....I quite like it that my baby is due and very well may be born on the day of the royal wedding :)

i think its great, id love to be a baby that for example was born on Charles&Di's wedding day, i think its nice!.

the 29th is St Catherines day, well, thats me, catherine,so will fate leave me to be over due and land me on the 29th? we shall see!

mmmmmmmmmm 8days so could be very possible :) maybe our babies will both be born on the same day :lol: come to think of it I wonder if any of the grads babies will be born on the same day :)

Oh I still feel the weeks are dragging past Madcat. I am convinced it's made worse by that lack of outwardly pregnant things I have going on.

Madly I'm really torn I really like the Britax but now my OH has decided he likes the Phil & Ted explorer.

Wouldn't that be weird but good if some of our little ones had the same birthdays :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->