Mother of all conception months Graduates

awwww madcat we're getting a fridge freezer for x-mas have used a countertop for 4 years its abouts sodding time lol.
I'v not finished my blinds so can't have a sewing machine.

4 years??? lol!!.

ive never even used a sewing machine, but im very creative, and like quiet time at home, and love the sort of thngs they do on that program, plus we need to many things for the house too, so im going to give it a go!!

I was starting to wonder about Bids too, but i was sure you'd have updated us Madcat if anything major was wrong.

I think i'll just put it to my work and see what happens, as Madly said i think, they have to have a really good reason to be able to refuse me.

Vbaby i definitely will use the pram the most day to day, but my OH does walk miles and miles and will do the same with the jellybean when he's back. I can't really expect him to be stuck with a buggy he hates just cos i like it. I do like the other buggy he has suggested but it will be more expensive as it's really hard to find as a travel system package, you need to buy all the bits individually, so i did raise that but he said he's happy to pay the difference on his own :shrug:

yeh shes ok, i dont think shes as much of a forum addict as we are though:shrug:

Oh ive just watched neighbours again and made myself cry!!:cry:

my stomach seems a bit achy this afternoon too. Mind you, in the 5 min space that i used the doppler this morning the heart beat had switched sides twice, so gawd knows whats going on in there!

I have to admit posting this much usually really isn't my thing, but i've found you girls a fantastic help through the whole TTC and now being pregnant process. I honestly now just consider it like chatting to friends.

Your wee baby is certainly pretty active Madcat, do you feel movement daily now?

I have the worse trapped wind ever today, i look like i have a baby bump, but i just no it isn't. Sod's law it'll all decide that it's going to come out while i'm at the nurse later for my injection. I'll be so stressed about that, that i won't realise and it'll just escape :rofl: :blush:

I have to admit posting this much usually really isn't my thing, but i've found you girls a fantastic help through the whole TTC and now being pregnant process. I honestly now just consider it like chatting to friends.

Your wee baby is certainly pretty active Madcat, do you feel movement daily now?

I have the worse trapped wind ever today, i look like i have a baby bump, but i just no it isn't. Sod's law it'll all decide that it's going to come out while i'm at the nurse later for my injection. I'll be so stressed about that, that i won't realise and it'll just escape :rofl: :blush:

this is how i feel, it is like chatting to friends, i feel i can ask anything on here really, and its nice to know we're all going thru the same things, if i have symptom thats worrying me i like to think id can put it on here and theres usually someone else with the same thing!. I think we have a good banter going on here, on and off topic.

Oh NO!, trapped wind is horrible, ive had it about 4 times so far, i feel a tremdous discomfort, bordering on pain really, feels like youre going to expload. You know what i use now though(someone suggested it) is Renees Deflate tabs, theyre not bad at all, even just for normal bloating.

This baby is very active (not that im able to compaire it), ive been feeling daily movement for a few weeks now, some days more than others,started noticing it it at night this week as well, still not kicks as we know it, but movement all the same!.

Definitely think i'll need to invest in some deflatine then cos i do feel like i could burst at any inappropriate moment.

A girls best friend! (you can fart all you like after these!):haha::blush:

Attachments

• banner_rennie_deflatine.jpg
    banner_rennie_deflatine.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
The only remote positive i can think of about trapped wind right now is that when it decides it's time to come out, if i am somewhere that i'd not want to be farting i'll get a good pelvic floor workout holding it in :rofl:

Strong pelvic floor muscles can only be a good thing, i was reading a thread in 2nd tri earlier about people peeing themselves and this is all before the baby comes. I honestly think i'll die of embarassment if that happens!

Gilz,!I'm on baby no 3 and i've never pee'd myself!!
So it doesn't happen to everyone.x

i do the exercises when remember, hope this never happens to me!, let the world swollow me up if it does:blush:

funny you should ask about movements ealier, i just felt one from the outside thru the bump band thing of my new jeans!.

have you felt any flutters yet??, theyre not so obvious at 14 weeks, but i felt them occassionally, i had to try decide if it was a muscle spasm or baby!

p.s I definately haven't been very good doing my pelvic floor exercises,I prob did them with the 1st pregnancy,but still not as often as i should,and I barely did any with no 2 or this 1!Maybe my pelvic floor was strong to begin with!

p.s I definately haven't been very good doing my pelvic floor exercises,I prob did them with the 1st pregnancy,but still not as often as i should,and I barely did any with no 2 or this 1!Maybe my pelvic floor was strong to begin with!

i think mine are strong anyway, well thats what i think!!!:growlmad:

I felt one little movement last thursday night, it was like popcorn popping inside my skin, but nothing since then. Can't wait for it to be happening consistently so i know there is a little person in there.

It's weird, my collection of scan pictures are all lovely but i still feel like that could be anyone. Does that make sense? I know i am having a baby but just don't feel like i am. That's probably the stupidest sentence i'll type all day!

I felt one little movement last thursday night, it was like popcorn popping inside my skin, but nothing since then. Can't wait for it to be happening consistently so i know there is a little person in there.

It's weird, my collection of scan pictures are all lovely but i still feel like that could be anyone. Does that make sense? I know i am having a baby but just don't feel like i am. That's probably the stupidest sentence i'll type all day!

you said it all there, and i have the movements every day, it could be happening to anyone though!!, why is that?.

Yeh that'll be movement you felt, you'll get it more and more as the weeks go by!

I hope I'm wrong but I think that I'm going to only really feel like I'm going to be a mum once the jellybean is actually here :blush:

Evening Ladies :wave:

Gilz I agree with madcat rennies are great! :blush:

I have peed myself twice however only when I have had a full bladder (the type when you should go pee but are so busy it can wait!) when I was being :sick: and when I had a coughing fit....so it doesnt just happen I reckon my stomach muscles had a lot to do with it :thumbup:

I have been feeling movements too since approx 10wks like the popping feeling you described gilz :thumbup: Well I returned my hired doppler today and ALAS! the postie knocked with my Summer infant doppler :wohoo: We gave it a run tonight and although I couldnt pick up Charlies h/b he was kicking around in there like a little footballer :) I held the device firmly to my stomach to begin with then just sort of balanced in on there and then all of a sudden it started wobbling cause Charlie was booting it good and prooper :lol: I was saying to DH `did you see that? hes kicking it off!` it was great :cloud9: I dont think it will be long before we can feel him kick properly....I swear I have felt the slighest of movements from outside but cant really be sure :) My baby is certainly active too!

I hope I'm wrong but I think that I'm going to only really feel like I'm going to be a mum once the jellybean is actually here :blush:

ive got that feeling too!:dohh:, even then i wonder if i'll be holding our baby thinking, "wow, is this really mine?, did it really come from me?"

Evening Ladies :wave:

Gilz I agree with madcat rennies are great! :blush:

I have peed myself twice however only when I have had a full bladder (the type when you should go pee but are so busy it can wait!) when I was being :sick: and when I had a coughing fit....so it doesnt just happen I reckon my stomach muscles had a lot to do with it :thumbup:

I have been feeling movements too since approx 10wks like the popping feeling you described gilz :thumbup: Well I returned my hired doppler today and ALAS! the postie knocked with my Summer infant doppler :wohoo: We gave it a run tonight and although I couldnt pick up Charlies h/b he was kicking around in there like a little footballer :) I held the device firmly to my stomach to begin with then just sort of balanced in on there and then all of a sudden it started wobbling cause Charlie was booting it good and prooper :lol: I was saying to DH `did you see that? hes kicking it off!` it was great :cloud9: I dont think it will be long before we can feel him kick properly....I swear I have felt the slighest of movements from outside but cant really be sure :) My baby is certainly active too!

oh god! ...*Must not cough with a full bladder*...

Its very rare that i can feel the movement from the outside, my timing seems to be wrong, by the time ive put my hand there, it stops!, but ive felt it properly about 2-3 time.

Is it an angelsounds doppler you have now?, i must admit baby seems to be moving around so much these days HB is never in the same place, and sometimes i find it then a few seconds later i cant find it again!!. I love hearing the movements though!

Yay Madly on your replacement Doppler and active baby Charlie :thumbup:

Madat I suppose we'll never know what we'll feel til our wee babies are here. Just thinking about that makes me sooo excited :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->