Mother of all conception months Graduates

Mamadonna,hope you get your bfp soon,so sorry for your loss.x:hugs:

Madcat being a mam is a mad feeling!Even though its no 3,I still can't picture a new baby joining our lil family!
I look at the boys in awe sometimes,so amazing to think dh and I created them.Its especially weird watching shay coz he'd look like me,more so than oran.Sometimes I get little flashes of photos of me as a child when he makes certain faces or expressions,its a weird feeling,but amazing!
Can't even begin to imagine this lo being here,but like peanut said,sometimes it feels like they've always been here too,and its hard to remember a time when they weren't!

Happy 19wks peanut,madcat,and everyone else that changes fruit/veg today and tomorrow,I think thats nearly all of us!

Gilz,take things easy and take some more time off work,x

Thanks all. I feel like such a moaner, but stomach pains are my one weakness, like kryptonite! Thinking of attempting work.....2pm-7pm.....mostly because I can't find my work's number *sigh*

Meant to say,there's another girl I'm in touch with on bnb since 2ww,we usually pm each other.Anyway she had a similar experience to me at her 17 wks scan,and her baby had neither bits!!
Well she had another scan yesterday and its a boy!!!
So goes to show,lack of an obvious willy does not make a girl!
I was swaying towards thinking it was a girl,but i'm back on the fence after that!

Ozzie,ring directory enquiries an get the no,and then get back into bed!

Heh, think I should? I mean, I was throwing up yesterday there and I feel so bad for letting people down :-(

Do any of you ladies have a throbbing pain that comes and goes in your cervix?
I don't think I've had it before,and I'm getting it all the time now.
A little worrying since I had lletz recently.Maybe loopy could help?My doc has said it shouldn't be an issue since i've only had it once,but its always in the back of my mind.It was cin 3 and I only got the procedure done in june,was pregnant 6 wks later!
In the uk do they treat your pregnancy different if you've had lletz?
In the US they seem to consider pregnancy after lletz high risk and do scans of the cervix to measure it etc.

Yes ozzie,you should take the rest of the wk off methinks!

Morning all! I've been very ahrd at work this morning. :smug: Did house stuff before 9am then proper work since then without stopping. Came to a natural break though so going to shower and maybe get some lunch. Not feeling too sick. Really hoping this is improving to a morning/evening sickness rather than all day.

Exciting about the pram Gilz! Dunno what we're gonna do. Don't know if we can afford one or if anyone will help contribute. I really want to get a good sling this time and might need to get a baby bjorn carrier too. I got a sling for Byron and he hated it so I sent it back but it fitted really badly and was too tight. Borrowed a carrier last time but when this one is born the next youngest nephew will still be in the carrier. But they're expensive! Maybe as it'll be Spring we can get away with just a sling for a while.

Byron is so excited about the carpets, yesterday he spent 30 minutes with my Mum going and and down the stairs to the loft and lolling on the carpet. :rofl: And yes madcat I keep forgetting to reply but they do smell lovely!

I've asked for tomorrow off so we can do fun things to prepare for Byron's party on Sunday. Quite excited about it now. Especially as I'm not feeling quite so ill.

Madcat a preg pillow might help. I would try arranging a few normal pillows in different ways first to see if it helps before investing as they can be expensive. With Byron I ached immensely everywhere and apart from the wedge to support the bump found that pillows made things worse. The only possible use was putting behind my back so I could lie sort of half on my back half on my side to ease the pressure off my hip. Anything by my knees made them even worse.

Another baby fact, I think it's about 16 weeks for being able to hear sounds from outside so a good time to start singing and reading to bump now! I think I recall there being a problem with too much light on baby causing damage so I wouldn't advise doing it much to encourage the baby to move.

Oh happy x weeks to everyone!

vbaby what's lletz? I do get funny sensations. Sometimes there are shooting pains, sometimes I feel things deep inside that I think is the baby pressing down on to my cervix a bit. I am also getting a slightly uncomfrotable full feeling at my episiotomy scar, not dissimilar to how it felt soon after birth when I was on my feet too long. Not sure what that's about but am considering perineal massage this time!

Vbaby I had lletz 7 years ago. Other than the midwife thinking it might have been the cause of my early bleeding they really don't seem fussed about it.

They've certainly never mentioned checking my cervical length like the American ladies seem to get. Think I might bring it up at my 20 wk scan again just to see if they can check everything is ok.

You get lletz done if you have pre cancerous cells of the cervix.They basically take the affected area of cervix off with an electric wire loop,not very pleasant,but very necessary as my cellls had progressed to cin3 which is just 1 level below cancer.
So glad its done now,but worry sometimes if it might become an issue as baby gets heavier.Doctor has said its not an issue,just wondering why in the US they are considered high risk and monitored throughout.Maybe its because they have to pay for their healthcare during pregnancy,I dunno.

Got the number, phoned in....booked in for an emergency appointment at the doctor's at 2:40pm. I'm feeling rather hopeless right now :cry:

Thanks gilz,yeh,wonder why its no big deal here??
I'm back to my gp on the 9th dec,and back to hospital on 29th for appointments so might ask to see main consultant then just for reassurance.
Thats actually why I though I was spotting too,especially coz I got preg so quick after.Turns out it wasn't the reason,but its just something else to add to the list of worries!!
Have your smears been clear since?
I have to go see my gynacologist in jan for a colposcopy.He said pregnant or not he wants to see me,as my cells were cin3 and I haven't had a clear smear since so he needs to keep a close eye just in case

Peanut,I did perineal massage 1st time round,and did not rip down that way at all,so I think it does work.However I did rip upwards towards my pee hole(great medical terminology!)Which made it pure torture when I went for a wee,full on crying and sobbing,
Didn't bother with perineal massage 2nd time,and I did tear down that way,but only a lil bit,and recovery was sooooo much quicker,I couldn;t believe the difference!

called in sick here, I never used to but I'm to much of a worrier and am less attached to my job and more to bubs.

Happy 19 & 15 weeks to those celebrating today.

I'm still exhauseted Matt nicked my half of the king size duvet, most of my side the bed and started rearranging my pillows when he was asleep grrrr. Soam now down stairs .

Seeing Ob at 14.10 not sure what they will do it's meant to be about my thyroid meds but am really not sure. Then off to see the practice nurse as I changed to the health centre where they can actually get blood from me. Head is still killing me.

Has anyone tried Galaxy counters they are a bit weird.

I frequently get weird twinges in the cervix, i don't think its anything to worry about as I had it before I was PG.

Ypu guys with the dopplers are very brave I don't want 1 but would love bubs to make their precence known. I'm barely eatting these days and am back to my weight I was when I got my :bfp:

go in throw up and go home bit of effort for nothing but at least they know your not peeing them about

That's what happened to me yesterday....worked 9-11am got sick, threw up about 4 times and went home. I do feel so so hopeless..... :cry: and I'm feeling so useless to OH....he's getting upset with me because I ask for stupid things like a certain kind of cereal....then he yells and I cry....

ah men dnt get it, matt was told about 10 weeksago by his step bro and best friend to be nice to me it has worked out very well, ecxept for some cheese slices when he wa playing a computer game

He thinks I'm faking it sometimes and that I'm just lazy.....then he's nice and then he's grumpy again. I just want to be myself again!

i use this for my clients accept who u are now then if you improve its good. accept your limitations and ignore anyone who says "it's normal your pregnant" there is nothing normal about growing sumit in your body with a mind og its own, we usuallly remove such things the only difference is this will be a baby. soz if that sounded clinical but some people even older mothers dnt get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->