Mother of all conception months Graduates

Nevermind hot water,any water will do!!No baths or showers here:cry:
I'll be dying to log on and see your update gilz,i'm gonna stick with boy for you I think,so it will prob be a girl lol!!
I won't be able to update til tom evening and prob won't get pics up til the day after,prob be late enough once we get home.
Was just looking at someone elses 4d there,I think you saw them too and posted just after me madcat,and she was only 22+3 and her pics were still good.Just hope baby behaves and shows us the goods!!

Yes gilz,hopefully water will be back couple days after the thaw starts,then we just have to hope it doesn't happen again:wacko:

yes they were good, i was told they could be quite boney looking, but theyre good!, i'll try get my booking for either 27 or 28 weeks,how exciting to see what your baby really looks like, i'll be really nervous again for that!!!.

aww vbaby so sorry your waters still frozen, hope your having fun with the baby wipes to get clean bits, I am the master of the 1 bowl head to toe wash after my parents water repeatedly went off two winters in a rorow. its a bit like a bed bath but you feel clean.

Scans yay!!
come on 31st lol

ooo is yours 31st??.:happydance:

Bids is 30th, next week, its been a busy month for us all hasnt it?.

yup ahhh, just want to know lol. i'v seen a cute dress in mothercare or would love to get some mini jeans for a little boy.

molly,I put 2 kettles of water into the bath and kneel in it,and try to get the vital bits washed!as long as the pits and lady bits are done I don't feel too bad lol!!

Oh thats great,so there's bids and mollys scans nxt wk then!!!
exciting stuff!!

Am i a miserable sod?.

i am refusing to do the weekly shop at tescos on xmas eve, not only that but refusing to do it with DH, His mother and his father, all trailing around together.

I have offered to do it, but tomorrow, a quieter day on my own.

I refuse to trot around like the waltons while everyman and his dog fight for trolly space in tesco

Madcat,we did get orans 4d at 24wks,and he was skinnier than shay was but I definately didn't think it at the time,I just thought he was lovely.
Shays 1 was at 29wks,and he was well chubby!!
So i'd def say 27/28 is a good time,i'm just too impatient!
If I already knew the sex i'd probably wait til 26wks or so.

Now that I'm actually gonna find out the sex tomorrow(i hope)I;m starting to feel nervous about it!!!

ha ha madcat!!!That is too funny,imagine you all walking up and down the aisles together!!!!!
No you're not miserable at all!Dh and oran came shopping with me yesterday while shay was at school and I sent them off pottering about the shopping centre while I went and did the big shop in tesco on my own!!

thankyou, ive been told im not being "family oreintated" for not going together!, i told him im too busy concerntrating on our own family!!.

i think id be suicidal all trailing around tesco like that on xmas eve.
plus they all want to go somewhere else in town, the pavements are icy and im not taking chances.

Ohhh sounds like the nerves are hitting you now!!!:hugs:

to be honest don't go as a family, why the hell would you need to. i got outside the usual times last week it was at 1am but thats me. only thing lacking was the bread but they still had fresh out. I'm taking matt later as i can't walk that far or carry stuff but he will sulk all the way round

Vbaby. to get agoood wash the trick is to use a basin or washing bowl. wash your face. use a cup to do ya hair. then work your way down the body. you just rinse the water from your hair back in the bowl I would use a baby shampoo so you don't have to much soapy stuff. if you can still lift your feet that high you can get them in there to lol. would be fun for shay coz thats how scouts wash on camp lol. Just a tip and you can all get washed on 8 kettles of water maximum. best wake teh sleeping git up he has a defrosted freezer block in afridge to sort out.

lol family orientated you shop, he makes you a cuppa and you put your feet up when you get in and he puts away. MIL can get in her car and go herself and if FIL is so guilty ( i don't blame him for seeing some one else conidering lol) he can bloody take her lol.

plus christmas eve you'll never find tin foil

lol molly, i think you might have a point, not condoning cheating, but theres no smoke without fire!!!!.

can you imagine,four of us trailing around in the xmas eve hussle of tesco!. i cant stand supermarkets at the best to times!.

Family oreintated?, My aching A@@s !!!!!!:haha:

lol
i just looked up our sure start centre there is a tuesday group for pregnant and new mums. I might actually go to that. you girls are great but nothing like getting to know real mums in the same petrified boat. actually there are some very good classes on and some at the library. plus we will hopefully be swimming once teh first jabs are done and i'm all "healed".

i know what family orientated is you don't push for a fight unless u think you will win lol

Oh Madcat that's just insane just go to the supermarket when it suits you! My OH and I barely go the supermarket together let alone a dysfunctional family outing with his dad and stepmum for example.

ha! couldnt get more dyfunctional eh!:haha:

anyway, ive just talked sense into him, pointed out that at 3pm(the time they were going) there will be nothing left on the shelves!. he realised i have point (he likes to have choice). so we're going just the two of us and he'll tell him mum afterwards lol!!!:haha:

see, us women, we're always right arent we??

I think it's fair to say that us women are right more often than not :haha:

I'll need to brave asda on Christmas eve but I'll go early in the morning cos I only need to buy stuff to make cheesecake really, no fruit or veg involved in that.

Ha ha molly!!!military operation,getting washed without a bath or shower lol!thanks for the tips.
Madcat i'm still havin a giggle picturing you all walkin about the shopping centre!
The only reason dh came yest was coz he was worried about me driving on the ice/snow,and even at that I sent him off so I could shop in peace!
You'd definately need to go early anyway to get veg and stuff,or even tomorrow if you can.

I'm actually getting a bit nervous for shay,he really has his heart set on a sister,and we don't even talk about the gender much,so its not our influence,its just his own wee thoughts on it.He told my mam on the phone that he already has a sister,its in his mams tummy.Everytime I hear him saying something like that I keep saying,shay we don't know yet,the baby might be a boy or a girl,and he says oh right,then goes back to saying something else about his sister in my tummy,he's obsessed!!

Gilz i'm making cheesecake too!Doing desert to bring down to my parents for xmas meal!What flavour you doing?I'm doing flake,mmmmmm,delish.Full of chocolate and cream and butter and everything else naughty,my fave!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->