Mother of all conception months Graduates

Aww Gilz well done. All sorted hopeweget goodconsultants I googled mineso i know if they are atleast male or female lol.
Booking appointment is 19th October it just seems so far away
Am so nervy i looked up private scan places. I have no patiencelol

Glad you had a nice time madcat sounds really relaxing :thumbup:

Yes we have a few new grads since you went on your break.....bids, loopy and gilz82 :wohoo:

gilz so glad your appointment went well :hugs:

:happydance:welcome to all the new BFPers!, its gotten busy on here since i left!'

YAY gilz :flower: hey leasts its closer than my app by 2 whole weeks!! lol glad it all went ok at the doc's

MADCAT :hugs::kiss: yes i couldnt let you go through all this without me now could i :winkwink:

glad you had a good time - ive been on :cloud9: since i found out and needed you here but i suppose you deserved the break :haha:

Gemma lou got her bfp too (think you were in that other thread with me werent ya cat)?

xx

YAY gilz :flower: hey leasts its closer than my app by 2 whole weeks!! lol glad it all went ok at the doc's

MADCAT :hugs::kiss: yes i couldnt let you go through all this without me now could i :winkwink:

glad you had a good time - ive been on :cloud9: since i found out and needed you here but i suppose you deserved the break :haha:

Gemma lou got her bfp too (think you were in that other thread with me werent ya cat)?

xx

im so glad you decided to join in!!!. you just wanted me to test the water first didnt you!

Bids - How come your mw appointment is so far away? My docs actually apologised cos I couldn't get an appointment sooner.

Didn't bother me really cos I'd rather go closer to 8 weeks than earlier.

lo was cheeky girlsfoundout our health planpays for scans so was straight on phone to clinic booked for 24th exactly 7 weeks. Got 3+ so just want that last bit of security befor 2 weeks away hugs all.

apparently its not far away i asked in the first tri saying i thought it seemed late and loads said your meant to go between 8-10 weeks?!! some didnt get there apps til 10-11 weeks....

i went and picked up my pack from the doc's and it says 8-10weeks.... i thought it might be my doc's but seems not!! i'll be 9 weeks and 3 days (i think) lol so far away

yep i let you test the water first cat and dont give me too many gory details about the labour lol

cool molly goood news :D only 2 weeks to wait!!!

its all exciting ay girls

xx

That seems a pretty sensible explanation Bids, the reason I asked was just I thought your first scan was supposed to be between week 10 and 12 so thought it would be cutting it fine.

Molly that's great about your scan that'll give you something to look forward too plus the fortnight will be over before you know it :happydance:

yeah i was worried that they wouldnt get me in for my 12 week scan but apparently the mw will phone for an app whilst im there?? so others have said anyway and that they got in as soon as a week later?!! also they said that its not a 12 week scan, the scan is anywhere from 11-14 weeks?!! who knows lol guess i'll find out 5 weeks today haha

well its true you learn something new everyday!!!

anyone watching cherry has a baby lol??!!

Hi all! I'm home and shattered.

Bids - look up British science festival, that's why I've been in brum.

Gilz - glad you're all sorted with you dr.

Madly - glad you've had a good mw appointment.

Loopy - hellloooooo!!!!!!

Madcat - glad you had a lovely time.

Did I remember everything. I'll probably fill you in on me tomorrow, I am beat and off to bed!

evening all :flower:

well where do i start...

Gilz & Bids - it must be really hard when you have lost a parent and cant share this wonderful experience with them, I cant imagine my mum not being around but I am sure they know and are watching over you both proud as punch. My dad wont give a rats ass to be honest, he thinks i am crazy starting again at 40!

Gilz -glad all sorted with doctors, i am sure your consultant will take great care of you x one of my tutors at med school always said our bodies were made with organs in pairs cos we only need one then we have a spare. you will be fine, just makes you special! Hell, i am gonna be a woman 'of advance maternal age !' :growlmad:

Madly - sooooo glad you like your mw. It is a very special relationship and its important and reassuring to find someone you trust. my last one got bent outta shape cos i am a doctor, and i just wanted to say 'forget it, i am a woman who is just as shit scared as the next'. But didnt.

Peanut, sounds like you have been so busy, and such alot of action. Been reading your posts on all your Science Business, hope it all gets sorted. sounded so interesting, hope your 'baby' flourishes - the research one (and of course your bean :winkwink:)

Molly - lucky girl! Never thought of checking my insurance! Giving mine up at end of month so dont know if i will be able to squeeze in before lapses!

MatCat - hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii x

Oh wow Loopy is there any chance you could be having twins? or could you have ov'd earlier than you thought?

I'm keeping my other digi for this weekend hoping it'll change from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks then i'm not testing anymore and leaving things in the hands of fate.

I know it sound mega mushy but i'm just hoping that my mum is looking down keeping an eye on me and the jellybean :blush:

Twins arghhhhhh!! no twins in family..more likely ov'd early . dont know as didnt test this month. hope thats it, would be worried if twins!

no more digis left now so hopefully thats me done with the hpts x

on nights at eight weeks, so will prob sort scan for week 7 xx

I went to the clinic and got my pregnancy test results positive but I never had the time to go to another office to get my medical linned up so it will have to wait until oh day off. Its been a rough day with my baby she fighting her naps and putting her mama through the loops so between that I've been cleaning and carting her around lol. I cannot imagine two babies at this point HAHAHA. Have a good evening girls I'm off for the night bought OH the new halo game and we be playing it tonight when we put the princess down for bed time.

loopy check your insurance we're with hsf and get a payout of £600 at birth which will be nice should cover a couple of nappies.
Sorry girls if you think I'm nuts I like to organise and can seem a bit self involved. I do care just not good at saying it. Hugs to you all and I truly hope this is a mc/chemical free thread.

Morning girls

I feel rotten this morning :sick:, going to need to get some crackers to keep by my bed i think, that way i can eat a couple before i get up.

Stupid body lulls me into a false sense of security cos i get up at 5 and feel fine and go for a shower blah blah etc etc, then by the time i'm about to head out the door to walk the dog the nausea starts and by the time i'm ready to head to work at half 6 i feel terrible.

Spent the whole 30 odd miles driving to work this morning thinking about how embarrassed i'd be if i have to pull onto the motorway hardshoulder to puke :dohh:

How's everyone else doing? Oh and are any of you guys showing yet MadCat, Madly or Peanut???

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Oh and Loopy i'm sure you'd take it in your stride if it is twins :)

Morning girls

I feel rotten this morning :sick:, going to need to get some crackers to keep by my bed i think, that way i can eat a couple before i get up.

Stupid body lulls me into a false sense of security cos i get up at 5 and feel fine and go for a shower blah blah etc etc, then by the time i'm about to head out the door to walk the dog the nausea starts and by the time i'm ready to head to work at half 6 i feel terrible.

Spent the whole 30 odd miles driving to work this morning thinking about how embarrassed i'd be if i have to pull onto the motorway hardshoulder to puke :dohh:

How's everyone else doing? Oh and are any of you guys showing yet MadCat, Madly or Peanut???

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Oh and Loopy i'm sure you'd take it in your stride if it is twins :)

Morning all!!

well, not showing as 'we know it' but the bit around and just above my uterus is swollen and looking sticky outtie!, it means theres less defination between there and my muffin top!!(ha ha), its getting to the point where you cant tell where one begins and the other ends!.
Im not feeling too shabby these days, my appitite still isnt what it used to be though, and i have to get up for a wee most nights!!.

well, i should have been 9 weeks today, but the early scan put me back a week, so 8 weeks today. (i'll sort my ticker out again sometime!)

Thanks Madcat, the reason i had asked was i wondered how long i'm going to manage to hide being pregnant from my work.

I know you aren't supposed to put on any real amounts of weight until after week 12 but if i start getting more lumps and bumps before then it'll be hard to hide it.

On a weird note, my boobs still fit comfortably in my normal bra but they feel huge at the moment :laugh2: can't imagine how huge they are going to be in another 8 months!!

Thanks Madcat, the reason i had asked was i wondered how long i'm going to manage to hide being pregnant from my work.

I know you aren't supposed to put on any real amounts of weight until after week 12 but if i start getting more lumps and bumps before then it'll be hard to hide it.

On a weird note, my boobs still fit comfortably in my normal bra but they feel huge at the moment :laugh2: can't imagine how huge they are going to be in another 8 months!!

hey my boobs arent much bigger,if they are its not noticeable!!

Morning all. Well I've inadvertently taken the day off. Been feeling so rough all day. I clearly overdid it at work the past couple of days. Been retching a lot today and not even from anything, just out of the blue. Got smarting in my boobs a bit, had some more aching but not much I guess. Just so exhausted. Really wanted to save my day off in lieu til I could spend it with my family but there's no getting past the pregnancy overdone it symptoms today.

Gilz - I am showing. I don't think I'm really bloated now so I guess it is pushed up guts more than anything else. I started showing enough for mat trousers at 9 weeks with Byron but I think that was largely bloat which I didn't get until then. This time my bloat has already been and gone but I am quite a bit bigger than I was last time at the same stage. Already in mat trousers. Guess I had a slightly fatter tummy starting point too!

Loopy - I must have baby brain as I'm not sure which posts you're referring to! lol There's been a lot of stuff to-ing and fro-ing at work and my overall career plans so I could try and guess what you've been reading but I'm not sure what I've been posting! :rofl:

My mum made me a cheese flan for lunch which I have just finished. It was heaven. Think it would be bad to eat two eggs every day and loads of cheese? lol I also had a small bowl of gnocci and pesto and cheese with Byron. I've missed some proper food while I've been away, it's all been chips and fried bread and things. :sick:

My Mum has taken Byron to toddler group and the workmen have just left after fitting our new steel beams to support our loft floor (the work is nearly done!). Think I'll have a look online for a new changing bag and some desk tidies. lol Feel bit improved for the flan, maybe I should actually shower first!

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->