Mother of all conception months Graduates

All good here awake after 6 hours sleep with 1 loo break and a 2nd night shift to look forward to.

OH was asking if I really needed mat clothes of course I said yes i do not want to be in a size 18 or 20 but do i?

thanks peanut, newlook it is. is it just the same size as u were befdore?

peanutbean, this is what im thinking is happening to me too!
I am showing. I don't think I'm really bloated now so I guess it is pushed up guts more than anything else
i know its not baby in there because its still lower down, but my large tummy does seem larger these days!

:wave: Ladies :kiss:

I have a :cold: blah blah blah :(

I started wearing mat jeans last week because my regular jeans started to feel uncomfy and I didnt want to be sat with them digging into my tummy :dohh: and I noticed when I was in work at the weekend my work trousers have started to get a bit fitted too so I have ordered me some mat work suitable pants :thumbup: I am worried about work noticing my gaining weight too :( I am by no means a slim lady but I def feel like I am filling out even more :wacko: and I dont want to tell work just yet although I realise its in my best interests to let them know so I can be risk assessed.....arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh I am hoping my scan letter comes through soon b/c once I have my scan I am going to tell my boss.....my midwife sent the referral card on Monday when I saw her so hopefully its on its way to me as we speak :)

peanutbean, this is what im thinking is happening to me too!
I am showing. I don't think I'm really bloated now so I guess it is pushed up guts more than anything else
i know its not baby in there because its still lower down, but my large tummy does seem larger these days!

Me three Ladies :thumbup:

I feel like my guts are sitting under my (.)(.) somewhere :wacko:

A trick to see if your uterus has started to move is to lay on your back and just above your pubic bone push down gently (dont go giving it a hard poke now ladies!) .....if the area is still hollow your uterus is still in normal situ if its hard its started to lift :wohoo: My MW showed me :thumbup:

Madly once u tell them I think they have a week to do the risk assessment I found our policy being the only female under 45 I don't think my boss saw it coming lol

Thanks Molly.....I work in a prison environment and dont want to put myself or my baby at risk once it becomes obvious I am pregnant! I dont think my boss will see it coming either, he will be particularly freaked and stressed b/c a colleague who is also a weekend worker is due beg of jan with me following 3months behind......she has asked if she can be a fly on the wall when I tell him :rofl: poor man hes a great boss but anything to do with womens probs etc he just cant handle it!

go in say I want 6 months off some thime next begining April 1st and give hime the paperwork to fill in lol
I think I go onto desk duties at 7 months ish baring any problems etc. I will be in jeans I think tho lol.

:rofl:

I know the female prison officers are given the choice to stay in their current working enviroment ie on a wing, prisoner facing or to move to desk duties which are not prisoner facing. But because I work for an external company who works within the prison I dont know where it leaves me b/c even my colleague who is pregnant doesnt enter the prisoner in high risk areas like me so her work situation is different to mine.....I am happy to still do my role and review regularly but I dont know if a security descision will out rank my descision!

I also will have to get risk assessed at work once I tell them which frankly makes me giggle.

I'm a the database manager so the only thing to assess is whether once my bump is huge can I still reach the keyboard :haha:

You've got to think of you and your baby madly. You make me worry. I think you should tell your boss right away.

I resisted for days but I'm back rowing on that vaccination thread again! So sick of people talking crap about science. This is like climate change denial. Never mind the millions of scientific studies demonstrating something, no it makes much more sense to read something on the Internet or in a book that's never been peer reviewed and published in the mainstream journals and is one guy's theory based on one or two anecdotes where the facts have been twisted or mis-remembered. Yes a much more believable source. :dohh:

Our festival is all over the newspapers, did anyone google it yet?

Lol gilz but not so! You need the right chair, the right vdu setup, appropriate breaks so you don't put pressure of your softening joints!

Good MONRING LADIES :)

How is your mornings, afternoons going?

hey WHO HAVING TWINS? lol I missed the memo somehow to who it is CONGRATS :)

I'm doing great this morning my princess went down for her morning nap so I'm hoping today will be better with her nap sch. Got the house cleaned floors moped bottles washed lol laundry done bed mades floors vaccumed. AND I walke my mile on the treadmill I'll be jumping on my bike next for two mile bike :) So I'm feeling good and spunky today and oh so pregnant!

LOL reaching the keyboard.
Madly you get no choice your RA will be very similer to mine as I lone work sometimes. It will be down to your boss. you may be moved to a less risky area or put on paid leave as they cannot dismiss you because you are PG.
I'm looking at requesting 4 10 hour days instead of 5 7.5's so i can have an extra days rest and will have a week day for my appointments.
As long as all goes well i will look at doing and 8 - 6 from 7 months on desk duty monday - thursday or tuesday - friday

Lol Duffy shurrup with the organisation and fitness lol.

Peatnut just remembered swivel chairs also have a weight capacity it's about 19 stone/ 266 LBs

Hahaha I'm on a rollllllllllllllllllllll gonna do things right this time around, when I had Karissa I didn't start working out til nearly 3 trimester. It truly makes a difference with me :) I'm not having the zombie tired effect so far using energy to get energy :)

ohhhhh trade u i have energy the dizzyness just stops me in my tracks then i have to sit down lol

Hahaha I'm on a rollllllllllllllllllllll gonna do things right this time around, when I had Karissa I didn't start working out til nearly 3 trimester. It truly makes a difference with me :) I'm not having the zombie tired effect so far using energy to get energy :)

I'm sort of trying that too, in that I'm keeping up my long walks with my dog each night.

I did 4 miles earlier and I could so easily just curled up on the couch instead but I do actually feel better now for it.

You've got to think of you and your baby madly. You make me worry. I think you should tell your boss right away.

I resisted for days but I'm back rowing on that vaccination thread again! So sick of people talking crap about science. This is like climate change denial. Never mind the millions of scientific studies demonstrating something, no it makes much more sense to read something on the Internet or in a book that's never been peer reviewed and published in the mainstream journals and is one guy's theory based on one or two anecdotes where the facts have been twisted or mis-remembered. Yes a much more believable source. :dohh:

Our festival is all over the newspapers, did anyone google it yet?

hi Peanut, that wouldnt be about the MMR would it? The guy who did his 'research' on like...what was it...four kids or something??

The post I was referring to was right toward the beginning of this thread i think. You were having big stresses on at work with funding, grants and all sorts of stuff. I am HOPING it was you now!!

Duffy - i was wondering about twins..no scan as really early but mulling it over as got my :bfp: at 7dpo and when did my digi at 12 dpo I got a 2-3 weeks after conception. It just got me thinking... however not too many symptoms just stupid pregnancy brain mush.

Wow risk assessment - a guy tried to spit lung butter in my face today whilst he was pinned to the floor by six people cos I signed the prescription to knock him out, also one stalking me around ward everywhere, being cussed out constantly wow wondering how they are going to risk assess my job!:dohh:

peanut hope you had a lovely time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->