Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh Loopy I know how you feel. Everytime I go to the loo I'm almost scared to check the paper :dohh:

I'll need to try to get over that as at this stage I have no control over what happens for the next few weeks.

:hi::hi::hi::hi: guys!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

so happy to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

posted my latest stick in gallery, was bored today whilst waiting for OH to come a rescue me from my tyre puncture...had an ic in my bag...and well ya know the rest...

and i havent even missed my period yet! Argghhhh hate going to the toilet as so scared!

Hi :hugs: I know how you feel I just passed my period date last thursday and I felt relieved and o so very pregnant lol, just took my test at the clinic too :) You will feel much better when your period date passes as hard as it is try to fullfill your day/time so your not worrying about it. :hugs:

Iv been waiting for a regular period so it hard tosay when I'm clear. Is anyonehaving an early scan?

Iv been waiting for a regular period so it hard tosay when I'm clear. Is anyonehaving an early scan?

The nurse mentioned I might get an early scan but I won't know better til I see my doctor this morning.

So excited though cos I'll get my midwife appointment today so that's something I can count down to!

Thanks ladies :flower:

helps knowing everyone feels the same. AF due tomorrow..

did CB digi last night at 12dpo/13dpo (at 03:00 :dohh:) and got 2-3 weeks pregnant! Was surprised, thought would be 1-2. Hope this means good things x

have a good day huns :kiss:

oh - and planning on booking private scan at 8 weeks. this is when I lost my last bean although didnt know til 10 weeks at EPAU. Will bring me alot of comfort around that time if everything ok x

Oh wow Loopy is there any chance you could be having twins? or could you have ov'd earlier than you thought?

I'm keeping my other digi for this weekend hoping it'll change from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks then i'm not testing anymore and leaving things in the hands of fate.

I know it sound mega mushy but i'm just hoping that my mum is looking down keeping an eye on me and the jellybean :blush:

i dont think i'll book an early scan?! as you say gilz its out of our hands so not sure i can see the point but understand about the piece of mind thing i suppose especially if youve had mc's before!!

Its not mushy its lovely and i hope its true - i asked my dad for a bfp on his birthday and i got one, i too am hoping he is looking after us and will make everything ok!!

i do keep getting shooting type pains every so often and am panicked everytime i go to the loo too - i hope everything is ok its such a waiting game all the time isnt it!!

Hows everyone else today?? xx

I keep getting pains on and off but nothing major and nothing constant so I'm hoping it's just bean getting settled in.

I don't think I'd pay for an early scan, but if I'm offered one on the nhs I'll obviously take it.

:hugs:

yeah mine arent serious but im just feeling every twinge going lol paranoid!!! i ate like a horse yesterday too to stop me feeling sick oooo just remembered i have some crackers in my drawer mmmmm

oh yeah dont get me wrong id have one for free lol but like you say you'll probably be offered one... what time you at doc's let us know how you get on :)

Madcats back today sometime ive missed her!! im soooo bored - everyday is dragging.... im off work next week to get the kitchen finished so cant wait to break up friday yay!!!

:wave: Ladies,

Well my MS is better but I have a major :cold: and am feeling crappy :( b/c of it.....we have had :rain: and cold damp weather for last few days here so I think I caught a chill :dohh:

I had my 1st MW app yesterday and it was great :dance: My MW is a lovely lady and I am so happy I have such a nice person taking care of me :) She also gave me her mobile number so if I am ever worried or have q`s inbetween my apps with her I can give her a call :thumbup: I spent over an hour with her and she filled out oddles of paperwork. She has referred me for a scan and I should get an app letter in next few days through post :wohoo: I had my blood work done for several screening tests and she also tried to find babys heartbeat on her doppler but unfortunately struggled me being only 9wks! I will be seeing her again on 19th Oct

I feel on top of the world :dance:

Aw madly that's fab, bet you are super excited now!!

I'm at the docs at half 11 Bids so I'll post all once I'm back. Can't imagine hrs going to have much interesting to say but at least I'll get my mw appointment :happydance:

I honestly think everyday will drag past time we get to see our little beans. It's almost as if you as living each day holding your breath incase something goes wrong. At least you've got next week off to loom forward to.

awww awesome madly yay cant believe your next date is my first date with the mw lol it seems so far away!!!

cool gilz i know your probably there now anyway lol but hope you get an early free scan and a mw app soon!!

yeah thats exactly how i feel holding my breath etc but really looking forward to my week off and a few lie-ins ;)

awww awesome madly yay cant believe your next date is my first date with the mw lol it seems so far away!!!

cool gilz i know your probably there now anyway lol but hope you get an early free scan and a mw app soon!!

yeah thats exactly how i feel holding my breath etc but really looking forward to my week off and a few lie-ins ;)

So Miss, you finally decided to shift your arse and join us??! LOL!!

IM back everyone!!:thumbup:

time to catch up, what do i need to know??

Thanks ladies :flower:

helps knowing everyone feels the same. AF due tomorrow..

did CB digi last night at 12dpo/13dpo (at 03:00 :dohh:) and got 2-3 weeks pregnant! Was surprised, thought would be 1-2. Hope this means good things x

have a good day huns :kiss:

oh - and planning on booking private scan at 8 weeks. this is when I lost my last bean although didnt know til 10 weeks at EPAU. Will bring me alot of comfort around that time if everything ok x

CONGRATS!!!And oh my god,2-3wks before af is even due!!!Thats fab,are there twins in the family???I didn't get 2-3wks on a digi til i was 5 wks preg!!
Def book an early scan,put your mind at ease.I had a miscarriage in between my 2 boys so was on edge with my last son and also with this 1..its def worth the money for peace of mind.xx

:wave: Ladies,

Well my MS is better but I have a major :cold: and am feeling crappy :( b/c of it.....we have had :rain: and cold damp weather for last few days here so I think I caught a chill :dohh:

I had my 1st MW app yesterday and it was great :dance: My MW is a lovely lady and I am so happy I have such a nice person taking care of me :) She also gave me her mobile number so if I am ever worried or have q`s inbetween my apps with her I can give her a call :thumbup: I spent over an hour with her and she filled out oddles of paperwork. She has referred me for a scan and I should get an app letter in next few days through post :wohoo: I had my blood work done for several screening tests and she also tried to find babys heartbeat on her doppler but unfortunately struggled me being only 9wks! I will be seeing her again on 19th Oct

I feel on top of the world :dance:
Awww madly thats great news that you're lovin your midwife,helps so much when you feel like you're in good hands!!
Hope you're feeling better soon.xx

welcome back madcat,how was your wee break away?

I'm back :flower:

Dr was really nice just explained that i was high risk, which i knew and that once i've been seen by the midwife i'll be passed to the consultant obstetrician at the hospital and dealt by her and my urologist as it's a bit out of my GPs depth.

On the exciting side i got my mw booking appointment, it's for the 6th October so that's 3 weeks tomorrow :happydance: Was slightly bummed tho cos i was supposed to get a wee information pack about my booking appointment but they'd run out, but i've to go back for one tomorrow.

Madcat welcome back :hugs: hope you had a nice break

Thanks, i had a great time, even my stomach more or less behaved its self all except one morning&evening when i didnt feel too bright, more or less managed food ok 'ish!.

It was so warm in london though & hotel even warmer, to the point i was feeling light headed at times!.

i took it easy though, we strolled around instead of doing a commute pace, sat when i felt like it, we did all we wanted to (would recommend the london eye to anyone!!).

Enjoyed a couple of ice lollies!!:haha:

So,
Bids has decided to join us, im assuming a few more have too!!

Glad you had a nice time madcat sounds really relaxing :thumbup:

Yes we have a few new grads since you went on your break.....bids, loopy and gilz82 :wohoo:

gilz so glad your appointment went well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"