Mother of all conception months Graduates

Who says u have no respect hun?
thanks for the reassurance, just me being silly... probaby do harm if its everyday all day lol.... haha i dont usually polish it just got a bit to much with all the dust :blush: lol xx

lol i will just do any thing if i physically can

haha same here really, i just continue as normal, but second guessed myself after i breathed in a little to much of the chemicals, think im a little more cautious at the moment due to miscarriage last month x

aww i amtrying to be positive. just found my polish it does make the place smell clean

Hey all.

Gilz I personally avoid reading up on things as much as possible and prefer to trust my own instincts. I've not read any parenting books but I did get a pregnancy one out the library as it had week by week development so that was interesting. I think Hamlyn were the publishers but more I cannot remember.

I'm in Birmingham now. My room is ok but smells rather old people's home like! Had cheese flan for lunch and tea - this could almost be a craving, with cheese soufflé these are the only foods I've enjoyed. Ate some bread and crisps and biccies but feeling sick again now. Really it's bedtime but want to speak with DH. Only away 2 nights so it should go quick enough. Wish me luck for shower and breakfast, hope I can stomach enough to see me through.

Hey girls :D

sooooo glad to finally be here!!!

Hey peanut where are you in b'ham??

He ladies well its a half hour til 4 in the afternoon and I am WIPED out energy wise lol, biked 3 miles and walked two miles today/one more after dinner. I'm able to do more on sunday because oh is home workdays its a bit less one mile and whatever I can bike while the missy sleeps. Now I need a nap hahaha. I'm trying so hard to safely get back in shape and stay in shape while pregnant bc I'm actually bigger then I was when I was in my 3 trimester/not tummy just butt and legs.

Anyway I'm off to nap totally tired now :)

Morning girls :flower:

I got a :bfp: on my CB digi this morning so it's all starting to feel a little more real now :happydance:

I got in the car this morning to come to work, drove to the traffic lights and had to go straight back home to :sick: I really hope that doesn't become the pattern for the next few weeks i sooooo hate being sick.

Peanut - I'm similar to you in that i like to go with my instincts, but i feel that i invested so much energy in researching TTC and now i don't really know what happens whilst pregnant other than in 9 months i get a baby :blush:

How's everyone else feeling today?
xx

Nah it's 1-2 the picture just isn't very clear :blush:

If it said +3 i'd definitely think i was having twins. I do actually have non-identical twin sisters so i am hoping that the twin thing will skip a generation cos they occur in my mum's side quite a bit.

Phoned the Drs, i've got an appointment with my GP tomorrow to discuss how i'll be handled differently because of my pregnancy being high risk and they'll make an appointment for the midwife while i'm there, but obviously that won't be for a good few weeks yet.

Hey

Im exactly the same as you gilz i know nothing about the next 9 months :blush: - i'll be fine after that cos of having so much to do with my nieces but this pregnancy bit is all new to me, rather than googling etc though im just going to speak to the doc's!!

Cant believe its real still!!! I feel a little sick so am eating and that helps weirdly enough!!

did another CB today :blush: and it came up in seconds :thumbup: cant wait to get to 12 weeks not telling people is killing me already lol

:haha:
Hey

Im exactly the same as you gilz i know nothing about the next 9 months :blush: - i'll be fine after that cos of having so much to do with my nieces but this pregnancy bit is all new to me, rather than googling etc though im just going to speak to the doc's!!

Cant believe its real still!!! I feel a little sick so am eating and that helps weirdly enough!!

did another CB today :blush: and it came up in seconds :thumbup: cant wait to get to 12 weeks not telling people is killing me already lol

I'm the same, i feel really sick but then if i have a wee biscuit or cracker it seems to help it go away. Hope that lasts the thought of full blown morning sickness terrifies me.

I can't wait til i can tell people, my OH surprised me by coming home on saturday night so it was great i got to tell him in person, but now i just want to tell the whole world, i must look like a complete idiot walking around with my super cheesy grin plastered on my face!

I won't tell anyone though until we've been for our scan, wish i could go to bed and sleep through the next few weeks until then

afternoon ladies! Congrats to all the new girlies on their bfp's!!
Haven't been on for a few days,Yesterday I was just completely drained and spent the day lying on the couch watching tv,it was lovely.Dh took the 2 boys to town so i'd a few alone hrs of peace and quiet,it was heaven!!
Completely gone off my food now,all I want is cereal and ice cream.Tried to eat pasta yest,took 2 spoonfulls and felt like hurling,so had cornflakes instead!
My nausea seems to hit me in the evenings,start to feel awful at about 5 or 6,suits me fine coz my boys are in bed by 7/7.30 so I can just lie there and feel sorry for myself!!
Anyone got scans anytime soon?Mines the 2nd oct,i'm just wishing the days away til i see the lil heartbeat!!

Vbaby can ihave some of you MS? I dnt seem to get any and its enough to make a girl worry. lol I'msuch a tart I just wanna be one of those annoying lucky woman. Hugs to u all

yeah gilz i know what you mean im soooo ready to tell the world especially as one of my best friends announced hers at the weekend on facebook (ive know since she was 5 weeks) and i thought arrrgghhh i want to tell her and the rest on FB world lol but NOPE we not saying anything to anyone til after the scan!!!

do you have a date yet?? Im not even seeing the mw until 19th oct, i'll have no hair left by then haha - 5 weeks to go.................

Vbaby can ihave some of you MS? I dnt seem to get any and its enough to make a girl worry. lol I'msuch a tart I just wanna be one of those annoying lucky woman. Hugs to u all

Mine didn't kick in until last wk so you've plenty of time yet!!
With my 1st I didn't get ms til 9 wks,and with my 2nd I got none at all.I wouldn't even of known I was pregnant except for my bump,it was great.
A few wks ago I was wishing for a bit of ms too,coz i was worrying i wasn't feeling pregnant!!Now i just wish it'd go away.I feel like i've a shocking hangover and could puke up at any moment!!
I'm only gettin it in the evenings at the moment which is good,as i don't know how well i'd cope looking after a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old all day while feeling crappy!
They're both in bed by 7.30 so then i can lie on the couch and feel sorry for myself!!

Its really hard not to let it slip,but i'm determined not to tell anyone til after my scan too!!we haven't told anyone,its hard not telling my mam but she lives quite far away so i don't see her often,but we talk on the phone everyday.My scans the 2nd oct and we'll be visiting my family that day too so can tell them then,the days are just dragging though.Kinda wish i'd booked a scan earlier,the 1 i'm havin done on the 2nd i booked privately.My 1st official 1 is not til 16th nov!!!I'll be 17+wks then.Things are just mental busy at my hospital so thats just the way it is.My sister had a baby in june and she didn't have her 1st app and scan til she was almost 21 wks preg!!!
You think the nhs is bad,try the hse!!!!!!!!!(the irish version of nhs)

do you have a date yet?? Im not even seeing the mw until 19th oct, i'll have no hair left by then haha - 5 weeks to go.................

I don't have even have an appointment for the midwife yet Bids :blush: My gp is going to make me an appointment tomorrow when I'm there to see him but I can see it being around the same time as yours.

The nurse mentioned today they might want to scan me closer to 8 weeks than 12 cos my kidney problem but I'll just need to wait and see.

I will also be bald by then, I'm really good at keeping other peoples secrets but struggle to keep my own :haha:

Oh and vbaby waiting til 21 weeks would kill me I think, your sister must have the patience of a saint !!

I'm keeping focused on Karissa and before I know it I'll be going in oct 6 to get my scan done woot!

No nausus or any kind of sickness or extrem tiredness but I'm sure it will hit me later on.... blah not looking forward to the tiredness): Have a good day ladies!

:hi::hi::hi::hi: guys!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

so happy to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

posted my latest stick in gallery, was bored today whilst waiting for OH to come a rescue me from my tyre puncture...had an ic in my bag...and well ya know the rest...

and i havent even missed my period yet! Argghhhh hate going to the toilet as so scared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->