Mother of all conception months Graduates

It's better in second tri when the risk of mc is so much reduced. Lots of women get some sort of bloom or at least improvement during second tri but third then becomes difficult again as you get so massive! I never felt better in my pregnancy, it was awful from start to finish and I assume this one will be the same though will quietly hope as the months pass that there might be some improvement. But most women are not like me. Some are worse, some a million times better. You'll discover how it is for you as you go along.

But the scans and feeling movement and things like that are pretty special. Even amidst misery there are many wonderful things about being pregnant.

I think probably you would know if it was the sort of pain to worry about. The symptoms are so wide and varied it sometimes seems bizarre that they can even be pregnancy related but if it's in any way new it probably is!

Well things are not looking good. Currently Byron is shut upstairs with his lunch and a drink and an open bed screaming down at me. Despite giving him an early lunch he was a real nightmare about it and asked to go to bed but once there he has been in a state about every little thing. I have nothing to offer him. Can't wait til DH is home. A nap would be delicious but once Byron's off my hands I really need to work. :(

Saw my doctor, explained to him and he said no to the blood test. As loopy said they don't tend to do HCG... no point in a scan either as there's nothing that can be seen at this stage.

I put myself in the pregnancy book. The midwife will pick it up on Thursday (damn!! Missed her by one day!) and then ring me either at the end of next week or the beginning of the week after.

I went to the toilet afterwards, wiped no blood but checked my cervix (as usual) and came out with a load of cm and brown blood.... started worrying, saw the physio with OH (his back his hurting - he had a crash in 2007), went to Morrisons and checked again. Wiped a bit more pink this time, checked cervix same again. FREAKING OUT.

Just got home, wiped nothing, nothing inside either but my temperature is sky high. I didn't even need a thermometer as my finger was scorching!!

So I don't know how much longer I'll be here. I'm going to cling on until the very end. How cruel though, I'll have to go through the embarrassment of ringing the doctors and asking them to take me off the list. It's not fair :cry:

As Sequeena hon try not to worry.

Aren't you close to when your period would be due? I know a lot of the girls on BnB talk about getting spotting/bleeding around the time of their period and they go onto to be fine.

Actually i think Madcat had a similar type thing to me and she's seen her little healthy bean.

:hugs:

As Sequeena hon try not to worry.

Aren't you close to when your period would be due? I know a lot of the girls on BnB talk about getting spotting/bleeding around the time of their period and they go onto to be fine.

Actually i think Madcat had a similar type thing to me and she's seen her little healthy bean.

:hugs:

AF was due Tuesday... If I'd OV'd as normal she'd be due today.. hopefully it is just that then :( am so scared, doc said ring him in 4 weeks if there's any problems but I might not even get there :cry: I told OH I won't test again, I just can't face the heartache. I'll wait for the midwife to ring and speak to her about it.

hiya
yeh i had some spotting, it came a couple of days after AF would have been due, must have been about the 5 week mark. Yours sounds intermitant(?) now and then am i right?. What happened with me is i was mowing the lawn and something told me all was not right so i went to the loo, wiped and saw some watery pink on the tissue, wiped again and the same happened.
I couldnt leave things alone, so i checked further up there and pulled out loads of mucusy cm coloured with pink bown etc, wiped to see a bit more brown and that was it!!.

hiya
yeh i had some spotting, it came a couple of days after AF would have been due, must have been about the 5 week mark. Yours sounds intermitant(?) now and then am i right?. What happened with me is i was mowing the lawn and something told me all was not right so i went to the loo, wiped and saw some watery pink on the tissue, wiped again and the same happened.
I couldnt leave things alone, so i checked further up there and pulled out loads of mucusy cm coloured with pink bown etc, wiped to see a bit more brown and that was it!!.

Yeah that seems to be the same with me, pulled out a load of mucus and brown the first time...I'm sorry guys I'm just worried :blush: Been to the loo again and wiped a little pink but it's barely noticeable... it has that metallic smell though (mind you obviously it's blood so it will) ... ahhh just hope I'm worrying over nothing.

Ah sequeena,really hope you're ok,and try not to worry too much,I know a ridiculous thing to say coz its all you're gonna do.As long as its not full on bleeding its ok.
Its awful though,its like a waiting game.Hoping for you that there's no more spotting,take it easy lovie.xxx

Sorry ladies I have no pets to put up pics!!
I just have a husband and 2 kids and thats enough for me!I'm actually asthmatic so shouldn't have animals in the house so thats the main reason.
My spotting hasn't come back,so its been away since wed evening.I'm thinking now that thats the end of it,and it was just a very scary blip along the way.Hopefully back to normal now.
My symptoms are completely gone now,for about the last wk!
No nausea no sore boobs,i'm not even tired!!!!
Wonder whats the crack there???Maybe coz this is my 3rd in 4yrs my body is just used to this pregnancy lark or something!!
If I hadn't had the scan on tues I'd be worrying about that too.I feel completely un pregnant and normal!
Hope I'm not speaking too soon,read a few threads of people saying ms didn't kick in til 10wks!!But I had nausea etc but just from wk 7-9.Weird!

Hope you feel bit better soon peanut,you sound miserable,and our kiddies always play up when we're least able to cope with it for some reason!!xx

Sequeena try not to worry, ditto what the others have said. More of than not that spotting comes from the cervix itself not from inside as of course it would if it was a mc. I don't know if it makes a difference but if it were me I wouldn't check my cervix at all. Just checking could further irritate it I should imagine. I am of the philosophy of leaving things well alone in case of any increased risk of infection or irritation. I think for those who do spot it is probably most commonly occurring at the time af would normally be due. I think almost everyone on this thread has had spotting either on this or previous successful pregnancies! It's hard but try and just sit tight and see how it goes.

Well, I went back up and we had a big cuddle. He ate a little more of his lunch and had a little drink. Bounced on his bed til I told him I would go downstairs and eventually fell asleep. I got some work done then he woke up and wouldn't let me leave him. DH is home now though so he can take over the chore of the nightmare boy. It's amazing how wonderful and horrid they can be in equal measure! lol

Thanks Peanut :hugs: I'm not going to check my cervix again, I didn't even realise it might just be blood from the cervix not inside... just going to sit as patiently as I can until the midwife rings :D

It's going to be chaos when she comes though, the cats are going to have to be put in the kitchen and Candy can bugger off somewhere to because she always barks :growlmad:

yes, after that, i stopped checking too!, someone told me to stop checking up there!, i did as i was told!!.

The MW said its more likely to be AF time when i told her about it!

Been to the loo again, 4 times in 1 hour. I need to pee often but it's not a lot of pee that comes out :haha: anyway I wiped and there was a small glob of pink/white and nothing else :flower: hope that's it!

HEY Girls :D

Sorry ive not been on as madcat said ive been off work this week trying to get the room ready for our new kitchen to be fitted - well ive done more pointing to DH than anything else lol god its going soooooo slow :( only just managed to get the plaster in today to plaster celling and walls and it takes 3 days to dry grrr but it'll be worth it in the end (i hope)....

well its taken me about an hour to catch up on the posts lol glad everyones ok and that most spotting has just been the norm :) i'm finally 6 weeks today hurray - its going really slow anyone else feel the same?!

Im trying to resist booking an early scan as what will be will be, but as usual google came out and one of the hospitals a few mile away (not a great hospital to be honest) but they have a new separate part that does early scans for £55 thats cheap as chips isnt it?!! only for a scan though no consultation so what you girls reckon - do you all think its worth it?!!

ooo and as for the solid lumps i have them too mega sore like bruised but really full hard lumps - feels soooo strange!! but one of the only symptoms i have so like you sequeena im here proding away most of the day haha....

awww ive missed you all xx

Hey sequeena if you are peeing that frequently but not doing much then unless it's just nerves it is possible you might have a slight water infection which could also explain the spotting. Perhaps you should ask your doctor to test a pee sample just in case? I think if UTIs get intense then they can be quite painful, from what I've seen on here too.

Welcome back Bids! I know what you're about. We've spent nearly 5 months getting our already converted loft done to meet regulations and it's still not done! Everything takes sooo long and there's always stuff gets in the way and then we're told to do loads more, blah blah blah. We're now ready to clean, paint and lay carpet - very exciting! At least it would be if I was capable of doing any of the work!

Congrats on your 6 weeks! It does feel like ages but then suddenly I'm seeing the MW on Monday and that was booked weeks ago! It helps to keep busy if possible.

Oh good idea peanut!

Welcome backs Bids glad you're ok hun xx

Thanks girls :hugs:

yep know what you mean peanutbean god that is long... we keep thinking of things after such as oh shit we want a telly on the wall without wires dangling everywhere :dohh: so the plasterer has had to leave one wall now until my sparky mate gets back from working away and can channel the wall for the plugs high up on the wall which means the plasterer has to come back on wed, which is another 3 days after that drying time!!!! dont even get me started on worktops lol mind you i want granite which always adds to problems :wacko:

my mw app is still 3 weeks and 4 days away (not that im counting :blush:) so im thinking hmmm i could just book an early scan blah blah but dont know whether to or not?!! and i thought the 2ww was bad :haha:

im trying to keep busy and this weeks been fine not being at work but as soon as monday comes im back to long dragging days at work :dohh: shouldnt be wishing my life away really!!!

£55 ??? Bids?, you sure, the cheapest i found and had was £80!. For me it was worth it, i then knew every twinge wasnt eptopic, i knew it was forming where it should, i knew its heart was beating afterwards, they did check my ovaries & told me there were no cysts or anything (not sure if they would do that on the one your looking at). Personally i found it worth the money (and it was alot of money) but its up to you hun!!.

Time is DEFINATELY dragging something awful though isnt it!

DH has bought himself a blokes baby book on amazon, i was going to by him one for his birthday in november :-( .Im not buying any books until 12 weeks, then i might get that Myleene Klass 'bump and me' (or what ever its called) book.

BTW bids, if youre tempted, dont get black worktops unless you and DH are very very very clean and tidy people, all i ever saw on ours were breadcrumbs etc, only 10mins after wiping up!, then they have to be shined/buffed up to look anywhere near as nice as they should!. For the new kitchen we went for oak worktops - hides DH's mess and i dont dispair ever 10mins!, you oil them up to waterproof them, if they scratch then it can be sanded down, we're pleased so far.

Defo madcat https://www.epau.co.uk/ £55 is for scan only and any problems will have to be discussed with gp/mw, its £80 for a scan plus 10 min consultation?! i just dunno what to do as i sort of think just cos i see it at 8-9 weeks doesnt mean when i go at 12 weeks all will be well lol im being a pesimist i know.... just really dunno what to do?!!

god the wait is a joke i have NEVER known time to go this slow - wish i was a dog i'd be due in 3 weeks hahaha and you'd be 2 days overdue madcat - how weird would that be, not much time to get things sorted though ;)

how you feeling today anyway hun?! xx

Oh click the payment tab on that link for prices!!!

yeh there is that way of thinking, but my way of thinking was that i didnt want to wait the 12 weeks and find out things were not right after all that time.
its up to you though, you must do what you you feel happiest doing, we're all different and think differently.

Blimey, im overdue?, thats wonderful news!, if i was a dog i could say ive had a pretty good time with it all really!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->