Mother of all conception months Graduates

Hi Bids welcome back!:thumbup:

Peanut - poor Byron, glad he is ok little love. :kiss: I too watched Lassie always makes me cry. We have another version on dvd from 90's which all the kids love. Ben used to scream and cry when she got washed down the river, worried shouldnt be letting him watch it then at the end he was like - 'AGAIN!!'

Sequeena, sorry about the spotting hun.:hugs::hugs: It tears you apart doesnt it. These beans are really putting us through the mill. However if its only spotting its good, its if it changes to bright red with clots that is most concerning. Take heart from all of us who have had the same as you described and are ok so far . Rest and take care of yourself :flower::flower:

I'm happy to say I've wiped a TEENY bit of pink the smallest so far :happydance:

I dunno why but i thought hooch was french?! theres soo many different breeds/types lol i get confused - im just not sure about the tail think its just something i'll get used to, i always thought rots were huge until we got one and tbh they arent much bigger than labs, its mainly the stockyness of them i think?! dont think there's many dogs with a chest their size and such silly skinny little legs on a heavy dog lol

im newish to emmerdale and it was really sad im glad they didnt actually show the scene but it was just horribly sad - im afraid to say i am a massive soap fan i watch them all... hollyoaks being my fav!!

oh no peanut thats crap - hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you :) im knackered and have been feeling sick tonight!!

Still confused on the early scan thing though - gilz when have you booked yours for (meaning how far along)?!

xx

I'm happy to say I've wiped a TEENY bit of pink the smallest so far :happydance:

thats good!. i think where as i seemed to have a bit more to wipe but in one day, you have been more like a little tap dripping over a few days instead!LOL!

I was wondering, how old we all are on here, im nosey like that!.

im 31
-

I dunno why but i thought hooch was french?! theres soo many different breeds/types lol i get confused - im just not sure about the tail think its just something i'll get used to, i always thought rots were huge until we got one and tbh they arent much bigger than labs, its mainly the stockyness of them i think?! dont think there's many dogs with a chest their size and such silly skinny little legs on a heavy dog lol

im newish to emmerdale and it was really sad im glad they didnt actually show the scene but it was just horribly sad - im afraid to say i am a massive soap fan i watch them all... hollyoaks being my fav!!

oh no peanut thats crap - hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you :) im knackered and have been feeling sick tonight!!

Still confused on the early scan thing though - gilz when have you booked yours for (meaning how far along)?!

xx

shall i unconfuse you?:haha:, no best not, im going to dry my hair in a min, just got out of the bath (reading "mini shopaholic" at the moment).

haha if you'd like to try and unconfuse me feel free :D but i can assure you it wont be easy!!

well i know you know madcat but im 27 will be just 28 by 3 days when baby is born (if its on time unlikely i know lol) but still what a b'day present hehe....

Yay sequeena good news :D

Hooch is french hun. DDBs are french mastiffs :p

I'm 21 :flower:

I'm bouncing :D :D GENTLY!! :haha:

haha if you'd like to try and unconfuse me feel free :D but i can assure you it wont be easy!!

well i know you know madcat but im 27 will be just 28 by 3 days when baby is born (if its on time unlikely i know lol) but still what a b'day present hehe....

Yay sequeena good news :D

no, i think unconfusing you is more of a task than i can handle at the moment, if you were able to offer to dry&straighten my hair for me i might consider it, but being as you cant i might leave it!.

Ah you'll still be a baby when you have your baby!!, i think i should have had one a bit younger, it took me this long to realise i wanted one.

HAHA are they really? god im sooo blonde sometimes :dohh: it all makes sense now lmfao :blush:

wow sequeena you seem really knowledgeable for 21 (no offence taken i hope) :flower:

i would madcat if i could :D plus sequeena has just made it all soooo clear now anyway lmao...

31 not old is it - i think its a great time to have kids, you werent ready earlier and thats what matters xxx

No offence taken girls :D I've always been mistaken as older online. I'm wise beyond my years :haha:

haha yeah definitely sequeena :D its all good... im just a dumbass hahaha must be baby brain as they say?! sure i must have known that about the ddb's im still lmao now - I just told DH and he reckons i did know?! lol

haha yeah definitely sequeena :D its all good... im just a dumbass hahaha must be baby brain as they say?! sure i must have known that about the ddb's im still lmao now - I just told DH and he reckons i did know?! lol

Just blame it on baby brain hun :haha:

Kittens are currently on a rampage and driving me mad!

I am 41 :blush: (didnt like it on the over 35 thread). still feel 31 though.

i could be sequeenas mom !! Glad things are settling hun sounds really promising x Our babes are just snuggling in xx

i might start doing that more often - least i have an excuse now hehe

awww i miss having kittens/cats there too funny, but rubes is enough of a clutz for me at the moment... how old are the kittens now?!

i could be sequeenas mom !! Glad things are settling hun sounds really promising x Our babes are just snuggling in xx

Aw you can be my mum until bubs is here if you want :haha:
Looks like I'm the baby then! Baby having a baby :wacko: I feel so much more positive this evening :happydance: I want to make it to Tuesday because then I'll be 5 weeks!

i might start doing that more often - least i have an excuse now hehe

awww i miss having kittens/cats there too funny, but rubes is enough of a clutz for me at the moment... how old are the kittens now?!

They're 14 weeks and 3 days. It's crazy how time flies! I miss my teeny babies!

thats not old either me sil was 40 when my 2nd niece was born and my mates mom was 43 - things are different these days your as young as you feel, i still feel 19 think i always will... :hugs:

isnt it weird how talking online is so deceiving i'd have had lolli and sequeena's ages round the other way :haha:

It's not just online!! I am forever being mistaken for my sister who is 36! I have been since I was 14 :haha:

Ok I was going to say something else but completely forgot. Can't have been that important :haha:

I'm 31 too madcat, will be just 32 when baby comes. We did all these introductions in the other thread but I guess we forgot already! Lol. Sequeena you are a baby! Hopefully it'll mean you have an easier ride. I think there is a lot in pregnancy being more manageable when you're younger. DH is 28 so he's a baby too.

Sorry you're all getting the sickness, hope it doesn't last long!

Loopy Byron was utterly unphased at the cut and very excited about the plaster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->