Mother of all conception months Graduates

everytime i get to 5 weeks im like i just want to get to 6 weeks lol guess what i just want to be now haha although it would be more like 24 weeks in an ideal world!!!

awww 14 weeks is still sooo cute!! rubes would love a play mate.... cat/dog but she's going to have to settle for a baby hehe!!

Lmao at your girls tonight! Glad you're feeling more positive sequeena. I felt like they about 5 weeks too, especially given my 32 day af right before ttc.

did we peanut?! god usually my memory is emense??

perhaps im dumber than i thought haha could be alcohol withdrawal - weird though always thought id miss drinking and it would be tough but nope havent even thought about it well til then obviously!!

sequeena i hope the baby brain or my dumbness isnt catching hehe!!

awww i love that byron was more excited about the plaster kids are so easily pleased sometimes...

They're still going crazy! Ooooh they are so naughty but soooo cute! I'm hyped up for a good friend of mine she's just brought home her rhodesian ridgeback pup called Leo and he's so damn cute!

I want a pup. Another German Shepherd or a Pomeranian! I shall have to settle for a human baby :haha:

I love seeing my ticker go up day by day. I go on lilypie and adjust it just so I can see where bubs will be at on such and such a week :haha: :blush: :cloud9:

Kids are awesome. Cuts are battle scars to be proudly shown off :haha:

did we peanut?! god usually my memory is emense??

perhaps im dumber than i thought haha could be alcohol withdrawal - weird though always thought id miss drinking and it would be tough but nope havent even thought about it well til then obviously!!

sequeena i hope the baby brain or my dumbness isnt catching hehe!!

awww i love that byron was more excited about the plaster kids are so easily pleased sometimes...

Sadly as wise as I am I'm equally as stupid!!

My baby brain has me missing out loads of words when I type. Combined with my phone typos and predictive texts I wonder my posts are intelligible! Last time I developed this trick where I'd mean a word but say any that began with the same letter however unrelated. It was pretty weird but I can see I'm going that way again!

awww ridgebacks are cool theres 2 round by me, mind you dont think theres any animal i dont like to be honest!! i'd love another pup but glad to be having a human instead haha

lmao sequeena that does sound like me, im clumsy too think that must be where ruby gets it from ;) hoping that bean takes after DH lol

yeah its great watching the ticker go up but i want a scan pic too - not that it'll replace my ruby pic (well i dont think it will lol) but just so i can look at it and it'll feel more real, its still all so unbelieveable???!!!!!!!

I am very clumsy too can't even walk in a straight line half the time :haha:

I can't WAIT for a scan pic!! It's going to make it feel real then. I'm still in a state of shock now!

haha peanut ive sent some hiliarious predictive tx's in the past not as funny as my mum not being able to find the space button used to look so weird hibabehowareyouwerehavingalovelytime... lmao bless her!!

yeah im sure ive tripped over a paperclip at work before haha

will you book an early scan sequeena?? im getting impatient, still cant believe its 3 weeks 4 days til first mw app!!!

If you can be a google queen and find me one in port talbot, neath or swansea I will but I'm not having much luck!

I love a google challenge quickly found this - but i'll keep looking

To 1bigtummy, you asked about 4d ultrasound scans in wales. there is one opened at oaktree parc clinic in swansea. i been there for my dating & 4d scans (my parents paid) 1st private ultrasound scan place in swansea. i found them to be really good, very nice. save you going to cardiff. their number is 01792 817766

I love a google challenge quickly found this - but i'll keep looking

To 1bigtummy, you asked about 4d ultrasound scans in wales. there is one opened at oaktree parc clinic in swansea. i been there for my dating & 4d scans (my parents paid) 1st private ultrasound scan place in swansea. i found them to be really good, very nice. save you going to cardiff. their number is 01792 817766

Aw thanks hun I'll save that number and ring them when I get to 8 weeks xx

oh but just found this on there site after?? so not totally clear?!! might be worth a call

Reassurance scans

They are available from 12 weeks gestation providing a booking scan/dating scan has been performed before hand.

Included: 2 x 2D black and white thermal images

£50

Appointment time 15mins

https://www.oaktreeparc.co.uk/4dbabyscans.htm

oh but just found this on there site after?? so not totally clear?!! might be worth a call

Reassurance scans

They are available from 12 weeks gestation providing a booking scan/dating scan has been performed before hand.

Included: 2 x 2D black and white thermal images

£50

Appointment time 15mins

https://www.oaktreeparc.co.uk/4dbabyscans.htm

Oh that sounds good value! Think I'll badger oh into that :D

still looking but cant find anymore that are clear lol

im really in 2 minds dunno why?? i know i'll end up booking it so i may as well just call haha

is cardiff too far from you? as there are a fair few in cardiff!!!

is cardiff too far from you? as there are a fair few in cardiff!!!

I don't really want to travel to Cardiff that place is crazy LOL

I was born in barry(nr Cardiff)!, left when i was about 10, i often wonder if its still the dump i remember it to be or whether it has improved.

Gawd, the mad loo visits are starting, im wondering when its safe to get into bed??

ive never been to wales ever - id like to go!! was gona go to cardiff for my mates 30th glad we never bothered by the sound of it haha...

as in barry off gavin & stacey??

ive never been to wales ever - id like to go!! was gona go to cardiff for my mates 30th glad we never bothered by the sound of it haha...

as in barry off gavin & stacey??

yes! lol, and no- i dont sound like them!:haha:, i dont have any accent at all now from my moving around!.

Come to my part of wales!!:happydance:, i'll steer you clear of the dodgy areas if youre nice to me!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->