Mother of all conception months Graduates

awww no way - i cant believe i know someone who was born in barry how cool is that lol i cannot believe you did not tell me this important information sooner lol

if i ever come that way i'll defo be callin you up to show me round :D and hey im always nice to you!! xx

Im giving up and giving in, i need my bed, im going to try for one more wee and thats all i can do (till about 3 am probably!).

Only from Barry briefly!!. yehhh, you are nice to me, im just keeping you your toes!!, come visit me, come visit when we're both porkers lol!!

Night all!, night jim bob.......... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

goodluck with not getting up in the night - i'll be thinkin of you at 3.30am when i get up lol

yeah we'll have to arrange that :D night hun, sleep well x

Oh wow I missed loads again cos I was napping by 9pm last night :blush:

Bids - my scan is a fortnight today so I'll be 7w 6days, it's the only weekend my OH can get home to come with me. I really just want to see a heartbeat. If everything is ok I can see arms and legs etc at 12 weeks.

Oh and just to update I'm 28 and my OH is 36. We'd liked to have had a family sooner but my bloomin kidney had other ideas so that scrapped our plans for the past 3 years.

Goodbye girls :cry:

It's all over for me :( Woke up this morning to a bit of brown on my underwear, I thought it was all ok. Went to the toilet and wiped a ton of red :cry: The cramps are starting now so little bean is leaving me.

really sorry Sequeena, your not having much luck are you:hugs:,
you should get checked out , or ask to get checked out. A friend of mine would only get so far, in the end they found out her blood wasnt clotting properly, when she got pregnant again she had injections and carried full term. xx

Actually Bids, i managed to sleep through the night, till 7 am before needing a wee, i was pretty impressed!.
Woke up gagging this morning though, couldnt even spit my toothpaste out properly!

Well I'm due a smear anyway so will talk to the nurse when I go.

Well I'm due a smear anyway so will talk to the nurse when I go.

Oh sweetheart I am so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really dont know what to say, only that I understand how you feel - devastated and helpless.

So sorry again, here if you need us.

love your virtual mum
:hug::hug:

OH NO sequeena :cry::cry: i am so so sorry, why does life have to be so unfair :growlmad:

as lolli said we're here if you need us and i hope everything works out for you very very soon :hugs::flower:

OH NO sequeena :cry::cry: i am so so sorry, why does life have to be so unfair :growlmad:

as lolli said we're here if you need us and i hope everything works out for you very very soon :hugs::flower:

Thanks hun :hugs: OH is dragging me out now, he doesn't want me falling back into my depression (and I can't take my tablets because of ttc). It's going to be torture seeing pregnant women and babies :cry:

Morning Bids!

why are you called Bids by the way?&why has it taken me this long to ask?.

I was retching again this morning, or gagging, what ever you call it. in the end i googled it, i thought "this is blooming weird, i dont feel sick", anyway, it turns out to be really common, loads of people doing it in pregnancy without feeling sick. I dont feel quite so abnormal now.

just waiting for DH tom come back from shopping with his mother(sucha mummies boy), hoping he brought me some chocolate, smokey bacon crisps and some red colgate mouth wash (everytime i went to bend over to swill my mouth of tooth paste i gagged, so i need mouth wash instead).

well going out is better than staying in and i know it wont do much good but it may help take your mind of things a teeny bit?!! im so devastated for you hun :(

on a positive note at least you fall pregnant and you very much have age on your side - try and keep your chin up hun xxx

you know how you have your own language with DH - well we do anyway lol it actually started from babe and turned into bidserlyabe for some unknown reason so we call each other bids - weird i know!!!

yes i feel sick this morning not long got up and need some toast i think with marmite mmmmm havent been retching that bad at the mo but i feel either gagging or sickness coming soon!!! my (.)(.) keep me awake in the night i can only lie on my back its mostly annoying!!! and i did get up at 4am this morning but oh well nevermind....

i have to go food shopping today as well been eating shite and take aways all week as the kitchen is no longer a kitchen but a cooker and sink lol

Oh talking about food I just had a roll and links with tattie scone it was truly scrumptious :happydance:

Went into primark to buy a cheap pair of joggers this morning and I'm now super comfy. Don't know if it's cos I'm quite small but my bloat is already so bad that my jeans don't fit comfortably.

My poor OH was like oh why don't we just buy you some new jeans today. Didn't quite understand that they won't fit either in a few weeks :blush:

Hahaha, you & DH are weird Bids!!.

Im called Hunnybunch!.

DH has been calling bean "Wahwah", i asked why and he said "because thats what its going to to do!".

Oh i remember micromeals, we had them for 3 months, we we moved in the oven didnt work, we couldnt afford the kitchen straight away!

Oh talking about food I just had a roll and links with tattie scone it was truly scrumptious :happydance:

Went into primark to buy a cheap pair of joggers this morning and I'm now super comfy. Don't know if it's cos I'm quite small but my bloat is already so bad that my jeans don't fit comfortably.

My poor OH was like oh why don't we just buy you some new jeans today. Didn't quite understand that they won't fit either in a few weeks :blush:

I havent tried my joggers on yet, im wearing a looseish pair of jeans but when they go in the wash i'll be in my joggers as the other jeans are too tight (and have been warn with a hairband holding them together)

Oh I have one wonderful loose pair of jeans thankfully but all of my others are straight leg things that definitely aren't comfortable.

Don't think it'll be long til my wee fat belly bursts out the loose jeans too :blush: I had no idea you got pregnancy bloat prior to the actual baby bump. If i'd known I would have definitely bought size 10 jeans a couple of months ago instead of the 8s that are now squishing me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->