Mother of all conception months Graduates

I'm so so sorry sequeena,don't know what else to say.Know how you're feeling and there's nothing worse.Take care lovie.xxxx

Hi ladies,well i'm 34,i'll be 35 at xmas.My hubby is 38.Was 29 when i got preg with my
1st son.
All good here today.Thankfully my spotting and cramping is away totally since wed night,so i'm feeling nice and happy again.My scan is this day nxt wk,so not long til I see lil bean again,and tell people!!
We have been so good,and haven't told a single person yet!
I'll be getting my scan down in dublin nxt sat which is where all my family live so we'll tell them straight after.
Its my sons birthday the following saturday so all the families and friends will be up so we'll tell them then,can't wait!
Can't believe we've managed to keep it to ourselves for so long!
Hope yous all have lovely wk ends.x

Sequeena I'm so sorry. :hugs::hugs: I agree that you should get checked out given your history. And I also agree you have plenty of time too. Though I don't suppose it's much of a consolation. Take care of yourself and keep in touch. Hopefully it won't be too many months til we find you with a baby.

Thanks everyone :) No it's not much consolation that I'm young, just makes me think of what a failiure I am but hopefully next time will be different.

Anyway girlies enjoy your pregnancies. I'm going to have to unsubscribe from this thread as I'm finding it a bit too much :hugs: for you all

Oh I have one wonderful loose pair of jeans thankfully but all of my others are straight leg things that definitely aren't comfortable.

Don't think it'll be long til my wee fat belly bursts out the loose jeans too :blush: I had no idea you got pregnancy bloat prior to the actual baby bump. If i'd known I would have definitely bought size 10 jeans a couple of months ago instead of the 8s that are now squishing me :haha:

Size 8??:growlmad: Grrr - Jealous!!, you must be a tiny little thing!:thumbup:

Yes, they say bloat before bump!.

Im very bloated, but i dont think its going to be long before bean pops up as my uterus is hard and quite buldgy and now my lower tummy is starting to get hard too.

I put my jogging bottoms on today in the end, Ahhhhhhhhhhh BLISS!

im off to see Eat Love Pray in the cinema soon, going to eat a nice refreshing tub of icecream!

wahwah haha i love that its funny!!!

sequeena we'll see you very soon im sure - will miss you!!

well i spent enough on food i think lol i have bought lots of random stuff thou - just hope i feel like eating it later as im sure alot was impusle buys... being feeling quite sick all day today and im FREEZING, the wind is icey cold ah winter is on the way!!!

first thing i do when i get home is joggers and dressing gown on lol my bloat has gone down a little last few days but is defo worse in the evenings?

have fun at the cinema let us know if its worth a watch - think im goin to take up swimming again :D

Thanks everyone :) No it's not much consolation that I'm young, just makes me think of what a failiure I am but hopefully next time will be different.

Anyway girlies enjoy your pregnancies. I'm going to have to unsubscribe from this thread as I'm finding it a bit too much :hugs: for you all

Look after yourself, thinking of you. Been on my mind all day, so sorry again. Wish I could take the pain away :kiss::kiss::kiss:

been looking at prams in Mama & Papas, found a cool off-roader which we both liked but daredn't get it...dont want to jinx anything.

fun looking though, its great how pregnant couples just stop and chat, and those with prams. When you walk out of a baby shop, no-one ever speaks!

Oh I've been looking at prams too Loopy. Obviously just window shopping just now. There are so many things to choose from :dohh:

Madcat and Bids - joggies are awesome :happydance: I just got changed to walk the dog. As soon as I came back comfy joggies back on.

I'm making fajitas for dinner. I so hope I still like them. So far I've gone off tuna and yogurt, they are things I really like as well :-(

I am feeling nauseated now, but only after I have eaten. Weird. Was other way round with DS. Was constantly gippy with heartburn (Never sick, my body holds to food like wildfire:nope:). Only relief was after eating.

Hi all. I've been hard at work today, washing, ironing, hoovering. It's ridiculous how long it's taken but I have to pitstop all the time. Only showered at 4pm! Same old retchy sick for me.

Chatted to my sister this morning, she's due in 6 weeks with my 9th nephew. (Not all hers!) She's been on a spa day, sounds like it was amazing but well out of my reach financially.

I'm all about prams and it's all I can do to resist. We'll be almost certainly getting the Britax Dual B as we will need a double pram. But 9 weeks is a ridiculous time to get a pram!

You definitely deserve a rest tonight Peanut. I just had my fajitas felt quite sick while making them but once I sat down to eat them they were fabby and I feel better now :)

I don't plan to get a pram too early but after the 12 week scan I am going to go and look and try to pick what one I want. That way I can keep an eye out for it in the January sales and hopefully save some pennies.

VAT is going up in January as well. Even so, not buying a pram at 5 weeks! Window shopping is fun though. We have lots of friends with bambinos so am hoping to borrow some stuff that they arent in very long, like first car seat, moses basket etc. Might get some second hand stuff too. Am gonna make sure got some nice clothes this time, last time looked like a whale.:dohh:

Maternity clothes is actually one thing I'm not looking forward to buying. Went into River Island today to look at their mat clothes but of course the one near me is too small to have mat stuff.

Think I'll pop into the big one in Glasgow after my scan if it goes ok.

The thing that worries me is that I don't really do floaty tops I don't really suit them. Most of the mat stuff I've seen does seen pretty floaty :-(

Maternity clothes is actually one thing I'm not looking forward to buying. Went into River Island today to look at their mat clothes but of course the one near me is too small to have mat stuff.

Think I'll pop into the big one in Glasgow after my scan if it goes ok.

The thing that worries me is that I don't really do floaty tops I don't really suit them. Most of the mat stuff I've seen does seen pretty floaty :-(

Must admit I quite like some of the floaty stuff. Mainly as too fat to get away with tight!

Check out some of the on-line stuff, they seem to do some nice stuff. Cant thing of anyone particular at moment, just come across things whilst surfing x

I might learn to love floaty once I've got a big bump. Don't suppose it really want it to be in peoples face all the time.

6 weeks tomorrow only another 6 to go and then I can breathe a bit easier!!

Im not buying anything either, no prams, no clothes no nothing, its too soon, but thats not to say i havent window shopped a bit!!. we're both wondering what pram to get, we want a travel system, one that looks good, thats light, with good reviews, but not costing the earth(does that exisist?)

Went to see Eat Pray Love, certainly a different sort of film, it was like a travel docu made into a film!(as my DH called it) with a prettier presenter lol!

Oh the trailers made it look quite good didn't realise it was that type of film.

I haven't been to the pictures to see something grown up for ages. The last three things I've seen are Toy Story 3, Alice in Wonderland and Harry Potter 6. I am really just a huge child at heart.

Oh the trailers made it look quite good didn't realise it was that type of film.

I haven't been to the pictures to see something grown up for ages. The last three things I've seen are Toy Story 3, Alice in Wonderland and Harry Potter 6. I am really just a huge child at heart.

yeh, basically julia roberts plays this woman who goes on her travels to 'find herself', takes her to italy, india and Bali (bali looked nice!). I used to be spoilt with nice holidays with DH, maldives was always a place we returned to, there are still some places on our list still, but i doubt we will be able to afford them when the :baby: arrives, but we know that, thats ok!.

we have those cineworld cinema cards at the moment, we pay a basic fee each month for as many films as we like, so we're always at the flicks (that will be changing too!!). I did enjoy Toy story 3 mind!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->