Mother of all conception months Graduates

We have thought about adoption for the future Peanut but I think we'd struggle to make the criteria what with my OH working away from home.

After this little jellybean it's certainly something I'd look into further.

Morning All.

I was greeted with the mother of all retching sessions while trying to clean my teeth this morning, and afterward, it just wouldnt stop (dont feel sick or anything).Well, i only got as far as the top row of teeth and gave up, managed some mouthwash and thats my lot. Its truly weird.:nope:

I have my sister staying with me for a couple of days, so i might not be on here as often as normal.:thumbup:

I find madcat that I can clean my bottom teeth ok so I have a system. Front of all teeth first; bottom teeth inside and on top; top teeth on the bottoms; then inside of middle teeth; then right top back teeth inside; then left if I can get that far!

I find madcat that I can clean my bottom teeth ok so I have a system. Front of all teeth first; bottom teeth inside and on top; top teeth on the bottoms; then inside of middle teeth; then right top back teeth inside; then left if I can get that far!

i try the bottom teeth 1st next time. i was quite shocked this morning, the most i have had is a 'gag' or 2, but couldnt understand this full on retching, esp when i dont even feel sick. so weird.

The thing is, do i tell my sister the news, while she is staying here, or do i wait for the nuchal scan to be done the following sunday 1st. I said to DH, i feel like i could be tempting fate with the nuchal scan if i say something before. or am i being daft?

There is no tempting fate! If you want to share then do, it'll be fun!

We're having a bad day. Last night DH made himself a ridiculous milkshake which made him ill late on. In the night Byron woke him at three and he couldn't sleep again due to pain in his side at the back. In the morning he told me all about it. At first I thought kidney infection but there were no other signs. Then wondered if it's possible to get pain from too much sugar, like your liver can hurt after a big binge or gallbladder hurt from fat etc. In the end he rang NHS Direct then the out of hours surgery but neither of them had a clue. Possibly something nerve related in his bowel. :wacko: Anyway so I've had to do everything today. Byron's potty, breakfast, lunch etc. It's been really hard as I couldn't get food first so have been pretty sicky. Then to make everything worse I opened up the washer to get clothes out and found it full of shredded quorn ham and a piece of mushroom! WTF?! DH must've put a bib utterly covered in food in with the others. It was all I could do to hold my stomach together. Had to clean all round the washer and bloody put it on again instead of the second load I need to do. So we rowed because he'd made it downstairs for the first time and was cross k was cross with him when he feels so sick. Which is fine except how he feels now is how I've felt every day for 6 weeks and I've struggled on all morning to give him a break. Grrr.

You have had quite a day so far!!, what an earth did your other half put in his milkshake for heavens sake??.

I had a fright this morning, i wiped to find red/pink on the tissue, wipes again and some more. me being me i cant leave it be, investigated further,and no blood at all inside me, not even a hint. it seemed to be coming from just outside so i can only think ive had some sort of cut or something. Ive been checking and checking and theres nothing at all now. most bizzar.

Midwife phoned me, my next appointment is on wednesday, said she'll fill in my notes with me, take my bloods, and she'll see if she can listen to the heartbeat but told me theres no promises at 12 weeks but told me it would nice if she can pick it up. Ive been told its a little harder to pick up a heartbeat with a tilted uterus, maybe i should drink a load of water for the appointment to push it up a bit(?)

Oh Peanut :hugs: you are having a rotten time of it.

Madcat that is weird but at least you aren't bleeding inside. You haven't maybe torn your skin a little down there? It's very easy to do and that would explain the bleeding outside. Hope you are having fun with your sister.as fir telling her I've told all my sisters now. I will deal with anything resulting from the nuchal scan if necessary.

Afternoon. first day backat work and seriously considering a nap

Gilz on the adoption thing your OH workin away wouldnt be an issue - DH's aunty has adopted 3 children from the same family and she's single, i dont think its as strict as people think!!!

how weird cat at least its not inside as you say, perhaps you could of scratched yourself in the night or something?!! so do you think your going to tell your sister?

hope you feel better soon peanut!! my DH is annoying me too but its prob just me being moody....

I didn't know that Bids, that's good news :)

I've had a couple of phases of wanting to strangle my OH today. Thankfully it seems to pass reasonably quickly cos I hate being grumpy.

yeah i was quite suprised when i found out to gilz, she had 2 girls think they were 7 and 10 and then a 6 month old boy... the oldest is 18 now lol but its possible :D

yeah im hardly ever grumpy either but i just cant help it today lol doin my best not to be sharp with him!!!

argh i just cant wait to my scan - wish i had a date to look forward to!!!

there keeping us waiting bids its unfair. when do you see MWor am I having a daft moment

its not until the 19th so still a week on tuesday :( seems so far away!! have you had yours yet?!

Hi all. DH made his milkshake with milk, clotted cream ice cream, nutella and hot chocolate. Far too much fat and sugar! He is on the mend now and back in the kitchen which is good because I'm done in now! He's been a bit broken since we had a terrible gastric flu and he took ibuprofen which bust his stomach.

I'm proud of having managed though. Just wonder again if little by little I'm improving. DH thinks recently I've been saying more often that I feel a bit better and he thinks I've been more lively.

It's such a long wait til mw and scan isn't it? I finally get my scan next week. Hope all is well! Still slightly irrationally fearful that it's a phantom pregnancy and all a huge coincidence.

awww i know peanut its terrible isnt it!! im still debating paying for a scan i just cant believe its still a week on tues just for the mw never mind first scan.... i bet you cant wait til next week and i know it will all be fine for you!!!

Thanks Bids. It's gone quite quick since the mw appointment. Hopefully it will for you too.

Peanut you don't look like a labrador so def think its the real thing.
Bids my MW appointment is now 25th as i was put back, i'll show her my chart and see if she will put me forward again.I'n sort of hoping to get scanned on 5th Novas that OH's birthday.

Noddedoff earlier went to bed at 7 and still haven't slept brainsall over the place trying to figure work out

yeah id like to get my scan for the 5th or before - my dad died on the 8th nov 3 years ago so i'd like to give my mum & family some good new around this time to cheer us all up as its such a terrible time (i got my BFP on his b'day :D i wished for it lol) so if im like 14 weeks before my scan i'll pay to have a private one i think?!!

my tiredness has disappeared abit last few days, who put you back then molly the doc and how did they do that??

Lol Labrador?!

Bloody dog is suddenly infested with cat fleas. She picked them up off my parents' cat when she stayed with them in the hols and usually gets rid of them quick but now she's covered! My mum insists cat fleas can't breed on dogs but I just don't believe her. Twice now we've had an infestation from cat fleas, last time was our old dog who couldn't cope with them at all. Gonna have to try find some frontline tomorrow. Grrrr.

Plus, the stupid virgin exchange box which is irritatingly up against our wall, has got a broken fan for the second time this year. Last time in took them 4 months to fix it. It sounds like someone is sanding our wall with some huge industrial sander; or running a car engine in the bedroom. Very cross tonight. :growlmad:

peanut ive never heard of cat fleas or dog fleas?! (might have to google this one at a later date lol) but either way they are fleas so if the cats have them and your dogs been there this is defo where they caught them im afraid, how annoying!! least the frontline will sort them out.....

how annoying about your virgin box grrrrr everything sounds mostly annoying for you at the mo :(

why am i not tired yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->