Mother of all conception months Graduates

hmmm mixed reviews on whether theres such thing as a cat flea or a dog flea just find it weird though cos does that mean there are rabbit fleas and badger fleas (thats a hell of a lot of flea types lol)

My youngest niece has chicken pox am i safe to see her - i have had it, anyone know?? Im sure it would be??

I don't know about the chicken pox thing Bids could you call your EPAU or NHS 24 to ask just to be on the safe side?

I wasn't aware there were different types of fleas, our vet always just explained that they can easily go from cats to dogs.

I feel rotten today, my tummy feels like a washing machine and I need to go to asda and clean my bathroom. I so don't want to do it

Lol there are absolutely different species of fleas and, like most parasites, as a general rule they can only survive on their normal host but can often feed on other animals. Fleas reflect their host in size. Human fleas a huge. Cat fleas are tiny and really fast. Dog fleas are bigger and slower, they're also more brown. They look different and it's easy to tell them apart. Rats have their own fleas that are very small. I'm amazed other pet owners haven't heard of them! We've never had a problem with dog fleas. Cat fleas are a nightmare. Because the cats are out and about outside it's easy for them to get reinfested. Dog fleas are easy to deal with and don't bite humans but bloody catcfleas do! I'm not sure the frontline will work as my mum's done it on the cat a few times in the past couple of months but to no avail. My dog's never succumbed to them before so either she really is getting old or these are superfleas.

Last night I was woken at half 2 by some woman catawailing drunkenly outside my bedroom window only to be kept awake for ages after by the sodding exchange box. Getting another migraine too and have to do a few hours work today to make up for Friday.

DH and Byron are off to the park then the shops while I wallow in self pity.

Hope everyone else is doing better today!

Bids if you've had it you'll be fine as you'll have natural immunity.

peanut yu can get pest control in 2 fumigate your house that'll really help

hmmm mixed reviews on whether theres such thing as a cat flea or a dog flea just find it weird though cos does that mean there are rabbit fleas and badger fleas (thats a hell of a lot of flea types lol)

My youngest niece has chicken pox am i safe to see her - i have had it, anyone know?? Im sure it would be??

As long as you have had chicken pox before you are immune. If you havent - stay away :flower:

Bids if you've had it you'll be fine as you'll have natural immunity.

Morning Peanut - everything seems to be spiralling out of control for you oh dear, as if you dont have enough to deal with!:flower:

Going back to a-ha ...have booked my tickets for Sheffield 23/11/10 yay! OH happy to go with me even though was never a fan. Was going to see them in Manchester but its a Saturday and we would have to find somewhere to stash the kids, the Sheffield event is a tuesday which will be a bit easier. Hope I have a bump to take with me...my faves are also The Sunshine and I love their version of Crying in the Rain. Heard one called Lifelines yesterday which I really liked too. Love his voice and the face aint so bad either...

edit - stepson just crawled out of his pit and is re-heating left over mashed potatoes for brunch. Gross.

Hey all,
eugh fleas. molly only carrys them once a year.
Peanut try and sleep while there out.
dads agreed to take the baby everyother weekend so i can work yay

Can do any chemical treatment of the house, not with Byron and being pregnant. We won't need it. We got rid of them last time this happened with nothing more than washing a d hoovering - we have an animal dyson which is excellent!

Oh I'd love to see A-Ha Loopy! But I'd like to see them 25 years ago in their hey day.

No sleep, too early in the day. But having put the computer on to work I'm watching X factor under a blanket on the settee.

excellent curl up and rest.
feeling dutifully ill after eatting a huge meal lol.
frontline should get rid of the prob andif u can get one of those plug in zappers for them i dnt think they will affect u or byron

Well she'll not be staying with my parents again til next summer at the earliest so as long as the frontline is effective we won't have a problem again for ages at least. :D

What did you eat for lunch? My nausea has definitely improved. Seems to be at the expense of the headache relief I had last pregnancy but better the devil you know! Gonna wait for DH to have lunch. Really want to eat something new and different but have no ideas. Lol

um it was minted lamb chop and kebab. baked potatos done in microwave cauliflower cheese and runner beans. A bit much for breaky but i wanted it yesterday but fell asleep first

I just had the worst trip round asda ever I think! Couldn't pick anything at all to eat ended buying cleaning stuff for the house, stuff for OH to take for lunch tomorrow and then stood and cried in the frozen veg aisle.

I'm officially a loony today :dohh:

Gilz, u def sound PG lol.
Justrealising i feel pants as my boss has given me a cold

I know Molly thank gawd there's an explanation for it. I'm not really a super emotional person so you can imagine how uncomfortable the whole crying in supermarket experience was for me. Thankfuly it was reasonable quiet cos it's Sunday.

Hope your cold isn't too bad :hugs: everyone in my office had it last week, I rather avoid it if I could.

i have been clear all week one short meeting and he passes on his germs eugh. \i dnt think i can have anything either

Boo to a cold!

Poor Gilz, what did you cry about? I just looked at the blue sky and welled up that I'm in pyjamas on my bed having a migraine instead of a day out with my family.

Didn't cry at anything in particular Peanut more just at my complete food indecision. So glad my OH is golfing this morning and wasn't with me!

Well I finally showered and my head is absolutely pounding. DH is finally home so hopefully we can have lunch soon. And tea. Might all help. Hope this easing of nausea (only easing) and permanent migraine isn't a bad sign. Bring on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->