Mother of all conception months Graduates

No, i dont know when my next MW appointment is, but i think it could be next week. I was told to phone her after my scan, so i did yesterday,another MW took a msg for me and said my MW would call me tomorrow to arrange an appointment to fill in my notes, said it would take an hour !.

As for the nuchal scan, i think it can be done at the very very latest at 14 weeks.

ooohh Molly a raspberry yay! Loving the oyster too, I would like that one but not going to be able to afford it. Am going to look through Ebay once I know all is well.

Glad RA went well, mine is yet to happen. Will wait and see.
Saw GP today to 'inform' of pregnancy, even though they know as they sent me to hospital.
She tried to reassure me a little about the spotting, and said on the ' but continent they would give progesterone to 'try keep the pregnancy going' but its not something they do in the UK. I have noticed it mentioned alot on the forums from the USA ladies too.

No spotting today, and feeling SUPER tired. SO glad dont have to do nights over the weekend am so lucky my manager has been wonderful.

Glad things are settling Gilz, must be so reassuring and it sounds like you bled much more than I ever have.

Counting down the days to the scan...6 days to go seems forever :growlmad:

Cant sleep at all at the moment, dont know if its :baby: or all my attempts at surpressing my anxiety that bubbles over when the lights go out :wacko:

it would appear thats the 12 week scan i just didn't read the instructions

I know the no sleep loopy i got a secondquilt out so i know its not OH

Whilst I don't know the physiology it seems odd to offer additional hormones when the cause could be a great many different things almost none of which would be hormone related. Personally I think I would prefer to let things take their course, unless I knew I had a medical condition that meant I just didn't produce enough progesterone and couldn't have a successful pregnancy without supplementation. Just seems a bit like the medics giving something to give the impression of doing something. But I don't know about it, maybe there is evidence...

Well I've only managed about half a day's work so I'll have to try make it up at the weekend. I'm just not well. Besides the ms. DH is at a local nature park with the boy. I never do anything nice anymore. :( Can't wait for mat leave and trips about!

:wave: Evening Ladies :kiss:

How are we all?

MS has kicked in full blown for me now and I am actually been :sick: funny how its only kicked in at nearly 11wks :shrug: a bit confused about that one!

Molly love the pram and the colours :) heres ours the obaby zezu for the whole travel system package approx 250.00 I love the fact it has a reversible seat a must for me!

https://www.babyshop.co.uk/categori...-&-3-in-1's/?gclid=CM6vgfLOw6QCFSr-2Aody3Q4Cg

I looked at the kurvi but as i couldn't find a stockest i couldnt play which is reall what i wanted to do. the colours are cool.
Peanut treat yaself to some snuggle time at home then when your better you can get out in that fresh autumn air

:wave: Evening Ladies :kiss:

How are we all?

MS has kicked in full blown for me now and I am actually been :sick: funny how its only kicked in at nearly 11wks :shrug: a bit confused about that one!

Molly love the pram and the colours :) heres ours the obaby zezu for the whole travel system package approx 250.00 I love the fact it has a reversible seat a must for me!

https://www.babyshop.co.uk/categori...-&-3-in-1's/?gclid=CM6vgfLOw6QCFSr-2Aody3Q4Cg

they look funky!!, will have a better look later!

Whilst I don't know the physiology it seems odd to offer additional hormones when the cause could be a great many different things almost none of which would be hormone related. Personally I think I would prefer to let things take their course, unless I knew I had a medical condition that meant I just didn't produce enough progesterone and couldn't have a successful pregnancy without supplementation. Just seems a bit like the medics giving something to give the impression of doing something. But I don't know about it, maybe there is evidence...

Well I've only managed about half a day's work so I'll have to try make it up at the weekend. I'm just not well. Besides the ms. DH is at a local nature park with the boy. I never do anything nice anymore. :( Can't wait for mat leave and trips about!

I havent even looked at the evidence Peanut, as like you mentioned I dont even know if mine in low and its not something they routinely check. You have to lose three babies anyway before anyone takes any notice. Just never had a GP mention it before. It sounds like it is something they do routinely in Europe. Anyway, what will be will be.

Just been reliving my teenage crush after watching A-ha....forgotten how much I was in love with Morten Harket.....He is 51 now Christ i feel old:shock:

wow cant believe how much you are suffering.....

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20101008/tuk-hospital-sorry-for-baby-scan-errors-6323e80.html

Poor buggers!

Strange, my (.)(.)s arent are sore as usual!

ooohh Molly a raspberry yay! Loving the oyster too, I would like that one but not going to be able to afford it. Am going to look through Ebay once I know all is well.

Glad RA went well, mine is yet to happen. Will wait and see.
Saw GP today to 'inform' of pregnancy, even though they know as they sent me to hospital.
She tried to reassure me a little about the spotting, and said on the ' but continent they would give progesterone to 'try keep the pregnancy going' but its not something they do in the UK. I have noticed it mentioned alot on the forums from the USA ladies too.

No spotting today, and feeling SUPER tired. SO glad dont have to do nights over the weekend am so lucky my manager has been wonderful.

Glad things are settling Gilz, must be so reassuring and it sounds like you bled much more than I ever have.

Counting down the days to the scan...6 days to go seems forever :growlmad:

Cant sleep at all at the moment, dont know if its :baby: or all my attempts at surpressing my anxiety that bubbles over when the lights go out :wacko:

Oh Loopy I totally know what you mean but once you seen your wee bean in 6 days you'll feel much better :hugs:

I wouldn't count on the sleeping getting better tho. I'm much less stressed now and I still couldn't sleep last night even though I was completely exhausted. I think it might just be another one of those pregnancy things.

I don't have restless legs Molly but I just can't get comfy at all. I've got hip problems so can't lie on my right side cos it's too sore and if I lie on my back or left I feel sick. It's just so wonderful isn't it :dohh:

Mind you I refuse to complain about any pregnancy things this week. Just so happy the jellybean is still in there.

lol i would love a bit of ms rather than the pain etc. I do know i'm lucky tho but next pregnancy will prob be totally different

Yeah I think every pregnancy is totally different.

Are you planning to have a few babies then Molly?

I always wanted a couple of kids but now with my kidney problems I'm just thankful to be getting one jellybean.

i can appreciate that, its the plan for the mo life does change

Oh loopy Morton was the love of my life! He was still sexy when he presented Eurovision a few years back when it was in Norway. I so love A-Ha. What are your favourite songs? When I was small it was the Sun Always Shines on TV. I also love Crying in the Rain and also Blood that Moves the Body, more recent (relatively speaking!).

I am a total '80s buff. Got loads of excellent vinyl I collected before it came back into fashion, been stupidly overpriced since then.

Speaking of sexy, does anyone watch Merlin? I watched last week's episode and cor Gawain was a total horn!

Randomly caught some X-factor too, don't normally watch it, and it made me cry! I am just so hormonal!

Gilz you know you could adopt to have more kiddies. All my cousins were adopted, I have a huge respect for people that adopt and foster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->