Mother of all conception months Graduates

Afternoon ladies,

home for lunch what a novelty...

Gilz you are entitled to time off for antenatal care by law :thumbup: - your boss should know this. Some just take to p*%$ and hope by bullying they get away with it.

The week of the scan has dawned ....arghhhh...feeling ok about it today. Dont know how I will be on Wednesday night. No more spotting thankfully.

Had lovely left over beef casserole for lunch today. Didnt realise I was such a good cook :haha: ..ahhh the joys :)wacko:) of no ms...

I'm sure everything will be fine Loopy come thursdays scan. Your bleeding has all calmed down etc, so maybe it was just something similar to what caused my bleeding.

Just think you'll get to see your little bean on thursday and then it'll hardly be any time at all until your 12 week scan :happydance:

Hi girls!
Bids so sorry about your car,thank god dh was ok though.
Loopy Hope the days fly by,what times your scan at?
Have you a scan this wk too peanut??
Alls good here,had great wk end with family and friends for lo birthday!Finally told them all so its great to have it out in the open.Wasn't gonna go as far as posting on facebook just yet,but my sil did which I was a bit annoyed about,I hadn't even told some of my close friends yet a few of them were a bit annoyed that they ended up hearing on facebook,and not even from me!Was planning on ringing or visiting all my good friends to break the news,but unfortunately facebook beat me to it!!
So i'm slightly fuming today!

Anyway,feel a bit crappy today,Shay has chest infection and had to go docs on fri for anti biotic,think i'm getting it,i've sore throat and i'm all caught up in my chest.Hate getting these things when preg and I can't take drugs!!
Anyone know any natural remedies besides honey and lemon?

I got told stem for my coldif I was congested, you can get menthol to go in it.sadly it doesn't give you back the energy or anything else

Hi girls!
Bids so sorry about your car,thank god dh was ok though.
Loopy Hope the days fly by,what times your scan at?
Have you a scan this wk too peanut??
Alls good here,had great wk end with family and friends for lo birthday!Finally told them all so its great to have it out in the open.Wasn't gonna go as far as posting on facebook just yet,but my sil did which I was a bit annoyed about,I hadn't even told some of my close friends yet a few of them were a bit annoyed that they ended up hearing on facebook,and not even from me!Was planning on ringing or visiting all my good friends to break the news,but unfortunately facebook beat me to it!!
So i'm slightly fuming today!

Anyway,feel a bit crappy today,Shay has chest infection and had to go docs on fri for anti biotic,think i'm getting it,i've sore throat and i'm all caught up in my chest.Hate getting these things when preg and I can't take drugs!!
Anyone know any natural remedies besides honey and lemon?

Scan at 0900 - but on EPAU so hell anytime goes. Hoping I am first appointment so doesnt matter if they run late - in and outta the door with hopefully a big beaming smile on mine and OH face :thumbup:

sorry you are poorly, had this for about 2 weeks took ages to shift. Managed to avoid needing antibiotics. Lots of tlc and rest. Take care with alot of over the counter remedies for coughs/colds have caffeine in them.

Bids, so lucky you were not in the car, and DH is ok. Wow looks pretty bad. Are you guys going to repair it? Bum. Am lucky I dont give two hoots about my/our cars. As long as my heated seat works in winter for my back I dont care (didnt even know it had them in when I bought it - major bonus when I experimented with the knobs!)

Peanut, hope your lunch stayed where it was supposed to and the train ride back wasnt too tortuous.

Thanks Vbaby and Lolli yeah main thing is DH is ok - yeah think we're going to repair the car as we cant bare to part with it!!! :(

bet you cant wait for the scan lolli although your nervous im sure it'll be fine hun ;)

Vbaby thats really annoying on the facebook front :( bet your not impressed!!!

well another day down which means only a week til mw app yay lol have hardly any symptoms lately though so kinda worrying grrrrr....

Lol Molly not running, dashing. I can't run when not pregnant!

On final train towards the boy now. Lunch was late and disappointing. Feeling sick but got some pancakes at home to warm up and have with lashings of lemon and sugar.

Yes my scan is Friday at half 3. Checked today and we're fine taking Byron and they should be able to give me my bounty pack - hooray! Just hoping there's a healthy plum in there.

Good luck with yours loopy. It's great the bleeding has stopped. Fingers crossed all is well. Only one more week in first tri for me. Can't wait til we're all safely through that boundary!

DH works late tonight so long night for me then early start tomorrow for another training day. Looking forward to it just so long as I can physically manage the start!

Wish I could announce. All being well we will on Friday. Rubbish to have the announcement stolen though, I'd be livid!

Aw Bids don't think that. My symptoms come and go a bit, one day I feel super pukey other days not so much.

awww peanut out of the first tri already - wish we could catch you up haha but we'll all get there eventually!!!

i know gilz but having not seen bean yet i keep thinking bad thoughts as you do :( still have sore (.)(.) and get up in night but apart from that today i just feel like me?!!

awww peanut out of the first tri already - wish we could catch you up haha but we'll all get there eventually!!!

i know gilz but having not seen bean yet i keep thinking bad thoughts as you do :( still have sore (.)(.) and get up in night but apart from that today i just feel like me?!!

I know how you feel Bids feels a bit unreal when you are not overwhelmed by symptoms.

This last week have been getting lots of stretchy-type lower abdo pains which I am taking as a good sign - hope it means my uterus is doing some growing!

Do you have to see your MW Bids before you get referred for a scan? Lost track of what it is like to have a 'normal' pregnancy!

Well I've had my booking appointment with the mw and I need to go back next Wednesday to get my scan referral sorted cos they wouldn't get send it out in the post.

I'm just watching that Special Deliveries on BBC iplayer, oh wow giving birth looks scary!!

Well I've had my booking appointment with the mw and I need to go back next Wednesday to get my scan referral sorted cos they wouldn't get send it out in the post.

I'm just watching that Special Deliveries on BBC iplayer, oh wow giving birth looks scary!!

oooohhhh gonna check that out now!

God the NHS is shit sometimes. Makes me mad. What a waste of your day. At least it gets you away from your witchey boss though! x

Oh my line manager is fab but the head of department is a witch so you're right I should be glad of the time off.

I just feel like it's a waste of everyones time I'm bound to be there for all of five minutes.

I'm just a little worried I don't have a consultant appointment yet, I've not had any kidney function bloods taken or bloods to check how my anaemia is doing.

yeah lolli i have to see the mw on the 19th and then hoping she'll phone and book me in for my scan there and then but knowing my luck i'll have to wait to get it in the post or something :( im seriously close to booking a private scan for this weekend or next as its driving me mad lol

Gilz i dunno how you can watch the labour things im waaay too scared, i'll just live in denial until the time comes lol

mmmm fizzy cherry cola bottles :D

Hahaha just watched an episode and blubbed at every birth:rofl:

am hoping mine will progress like a second birth but given its 15 years since last one think my body will have forgotten its ever done it before...well everything has stretched once already gotta be a good thing :blush:

I used to watch that One born every minute on channel 4 and I found it really interesting so thought I'd give Special Deliveries a go.

To be honest the pain part of labour doesn't worry me half as much as the fear that I'll just go on like a nutter. I'm pretty quiet and laid back so I think I'll terrify my OH if I'm one of those screamer ladies deep down inside :dohh:

Oh I could eat sour cherries out of Haribo Tangfastics!!

Oh loopy me too was sitting on the sofa sobbing.

im crying at eastenders instead lol

im not worried about the pain but the embarrassement of it all thats my main concern!!! ive told DH he will be staying at the top of the bed with me and he's quite happy with that lol

mmmmm haribo - im a sweetaholic always have been!!! not bothered about chocolate but sweets there my weakness....

That's funny Bids before we even started TTC I told my OH his role in labour would be completely confined to the top of the bed.

He can look once the baby is out, cut the cord etc but not while it's coming out. Gawd I don't want to see that and it's my bits.

Haha me neither! This is my OH's 3rd :baby: so he has been through this more than I have. I dont want him seeing me push a watermelon out either, planning to be on all fours in a birth pool so I am all hidden :haha::blush:

I cried at every delivery I ever did as a med student, I loved it so much. It was so lovely seeing the parents faces when they first saw their :baby: ahhh makes me melt

used to love One Born Every Minute too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->