Mother of all conception months Graduates

haha me too ive always said that and he's always said thats fine, my mum however disagrees and says i wont care - i keep assuring her that i will lol i know i will....

im pretty sure my DH would be sick anyway hahaha, im scared but im sure its worth it!!!

I cared a bit at first. Getting out the pool in a tankini top in front of my mum and strangers was weird but I was in too much pain to register much. By the time of the birth I was just too desperate to care about anything except it all being over. It's funny. I was at my sister's first labour, my first nephew. She had a bad time, 16 hours (nothing on me in the end!) and it's just so intense for so long and then suddenly it's over. My mum arrived back at the hospital (having left when I had the epi) about 10 mins after it was all over. I was stitched, everyone had gone, DH was asleep in a chair and I was just holding Byron close. So peaceful after so many hours of trauma. My mum's face as she walked in not knowing I'd given birth was something I'll never forget.

Gonna go cry at births too!

It won't stupid show on my phone! Googled to get to some BBC player embedded in website that doesn't play as no doubt requires flash but on the iplayer site it's not there.

POTATO AND GRAVY at 11pm at night noooo i'm not pg

Morning guys how's everyone today?

I feel totally crap. Not to sound like a glutton for punishment but i actually wish i could be sick as this nausea is driving me nuts :loopy:

Up until now, eating little bits often was helping keep it at bay, but now even my ginger biscuits aren't helping.

Made worse by the fact my cm was pale pink when i wiped this morning, i so hope this isn't the begining of more bleeding!!

Morning guys how's everyone today?

I feel totally crap. Not to sound like a glutton for punishment but i actually wish i could be sick as this nausea is driving me nuts :loopy:

Up until now, eating little bits often was helping keep it at bay, but now even my ginger biscuits aren't helping.

Made worse by the fact my cm was pale pink when i wiped this morning, i so hope this isn't the begining of more bleeding!!

Morning Gilz, poor you. I was like that with DS, nausea and heartburn for full 9 months but never vomited. Eating helped as did lashings of gaviscon.

Read on a Clinical Evidence website (reviewed research) that if bleeding but still suffering from ms then odds of mc reduced by 30%. So there is something in this symptoms thing.

(.)(.) more sore, OH bumped them a couple of times yesterday and ouch, noticed more uncomfortable whilst trying to sleep too. Also tired like crazy, not productive at all and tons of stuff to do but cant be bothered. Going to fail my first year training if not careful! Certainly exams may be put back, will never get anywhere at this rate!

Odd brown staining of cm, less stressed now as doesnt seem to come to much. Also feeling slightly more pregnant, lots of headaches and sciatica returning and some stretchy pains. Hoping this is good. Cant wait to have scan and at least know one way or the other.

Morning all!
Im back, trouble returns!:haha:

My sister went back this morning, so life continues as normal now, i didnt tell her in the end, am still going to wait for this last nuchal scan on sunday, i'll be 13+3 weeks, how good am i waiting that long before telling anyone! lol.

Been retching and gagging a bit in the last few days, just mornings,never feel sick with it though. Still wondering when my appitite might return to its full glory.

Had lots of aches and stretching twinges recently, but more in my stomach than the normal uterus area, plus ive slept right through 2 nights, needing a wee doesnt give me gut ache anymore, so im assuming :baby: is trying to pop further up.

I have my 2nd MW appointment tomorrow, she wants to take bloods, fill in my papers and said she cant promise anything but she will give listening out for the heartbeat a go.

I'll have to catch up with the goss on here now.

funny init, at 1st i wanted to blab it from the rooftops, im looking forward to telling friends, bit id be quite happy to wait longer before telling family!. Maybe its because im not close to family, i dont know!

lol I couldn't keep it in to excited lol.
Def got to much PMA. Had my thyroid bloods taken yesterdayso Ob will look at results thursday.

Aftnoon ladies!
Gilz,hope thats not the beginning of more bleeding for you.:hugs:I'm still getting my spotting so starting to think it might just be a regular thing for my pregnancy and to get used to it.

I was also bawling watching eastenders last night!and I cry everytime I watch them birth programmes on discovery home and health!!

Any ladies who haven't given birth before...EPIDURAL IS THE WAY FORWARD!!!!!
You can literally lie there for hrs havin the crack and not feel anything!Had 1 for my 1st and it was sooo long was really great to have some relief for a few hrs!There was no time with 2nd,dh even missed it,they sent him home saying they'd call if it looked like anything was gonna happen,He missed the birth by less than 5 mins,I did it all on my own!!:cry::cry:so all 2nd time mams yous can look forward to a much quicker labour.My 1st was the guts of 2 days,my 2nd was only about 3 hrs,2 pushes and he was out!!
Hoping baba 3 is nice and quick too.As regards dh watching Baby coming out I really did not give a crap who was there looking.I just wanted it out!
dh doesn't seem scarred by the experience,but did say he nearly fainted when he looked and saw shays wee head out,but his body was still in!!!

All you can do to get through it is to keep telling yourself you'll be holding your baby in your arms soon and all the pain will be gone,and that moment when you 1st hold your baby is sooooo special and emotional,I'm welling up now thinking of it,can't wait to feel it again:hugs:

Oh the thought of an epidural terrifies me more than the giving birth bit.

I'm so needle phobic i usually pass out just getting bloods taken :blush:, there's no way i could sit still while they stick a needle in my back.

Oh the thought of an epidural terrifies me more than the giving birth bit.

I'm so needle phobic i usually pass out just getting bloods taken :blush:, there's no way i could sit still while they stick a needle in my back.

I felt the same,and used to switch the channel over if they were doing epidurals on tv,but at that moment when they asked me did I want it I didn't think twice about getting it!
I did feel it,but it was totally worth it,and 99%of girls I know who've had it say they didn't feel a thing.
Would love to do nxt birth without epidural like When Oran was born,only because recovery was so much quicker.But everyone seems to be saying 3rd births can be funny,so don't really know what to expect!

That makes sense vbaby, i suppose it's easy to plan for labour but until you actually get there, there's no knowing what you'll want to do.

Do any of you girls feel like time has slowed down again?? I'm trying to break my pregnancy down into sensible lumps of time, like it's 10 weeks to christmas and then 8 weeks to my birthday and then 11 weeks to the baby etc etc but i honestly feel like the days are dragging past.

Does it get better in 2nd tri all you girls having second or third babies?

the last month has gone soooooo slow its been painful. Was hoping things would go quicker once my scan is done but you have has yours and its still going slow so maybe there is no hope!! Heard 2nd tri goes alot quicker. Plus you get an nice little bump. I have one sat here now but it is due to the massive lunch and pudding I have just eaten!! Was soooo hungry...

My ds was so long ago now, and I was so much younger then that I just bumpled my way along oblivious of any concerns, all went swimmingly. I enjoyed my whole pregnancy thoroughly x how times change :growlmad:

Oh and my epidural was AMAZING! Was sat doing a crossword and they said I could push...ok then! The downside is there is more chance of assisted delivery (Ventouse, forceps) as you cant feel to push very well. I ended up with ventouse but was all ok x

It might be different for you though Loopy cos you've been waiting for your scan for so long.

Once you've been on thursday and everything is fine maybe time will start going a bit quicker for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->