Mother of all conception months Graduates

the hospital im hoping i can go to ''apparently'' has 4/5 pools so i think its quite good as its only a small hospital - only problem is if anything gets complicated you have to be moved to the bigger hospital?! but im going to try and go there and hope that everythings ok!!

I have IBS so seriously worry about the poo thing :( it all just seems so undignified lol but im sure its not too bad (well i hope its not)!! im even going to try and hang round at home etc when im in labour so that i can try and go before i go haha chances are slim but hey im a positive thinker!!!

looking forward to seeing your scans ladies :D

Ugh the migraine I woke with but managed to work away is coming back so I'm retreating to a book and early night. DH got me a load of rise scented things from body shop at the weekend after I became addicted to a drawer sachet I had. Just out some of the lotion sample on my hand and it's divine. Getting a surprising amount of relief from delicious floral smells. Night ladies!

OMG I feel so bad have still risked a few hot baths or they are pointless.
I don't fancy a full epidural as u can'tt walk for 12 hours or pee etc not knock me, out get me high or get on with it will be my motto.
My hope is have matt or atleast a midwife there and it all go smotthly i don't care where or when.

Eughg matt made me pasta its my 1 gag food

Morning girls :flower:

Well i'm not having a good start to the day. Bleeding is back, it's different though it's really watery which i don't imagine can be a good thing. Also there were a couple of clots/blobs in it.

Phoned the EPAS but don't know what's going on with them today as they said they'd phone me back. That's never happened before, so hopefully they do phone soon cos i'm starting to panic again!

oh you must be sick of all this bleeding now, and wonder why youre getting it so often on and off. what a worry, theres so many reasons for what it could be though, not always the 1st negative one you would think of.

Well, i managed to get through my 3rd night without getting up for a wee, i still feel the urge, but its not giving me gut ache like it used to, i went when my DH left for work at 5.30, thats good going!

I have my MW appointment today.

:wave: Ladies,

Sorry I havent been around for a few days :( work has been mental and I have been so tired of an eve I have just crashed out :dohh: on a plus note my MS has started to turn a corner :wohoo: still present but so much better :thumbup:

gilz I am so sorry you are still having this on and off bleeding and I hope EPAU gets back to you real soon and calls you in for a scan today :hugs:

I should be cleaning my kitchen and room but am sat here with no motivation instead :wacko:

I have caught up on about 20 pages since I was last around ladies has taken me 1/2 half :lol:

I hope its true what they say that having a 2nd baby is quicker and like shelling a pea.....cause I dont think I can do 5days of labour again :loopy:

Its Oliver 5th Birthday tomorrow and he has a party planned for saturday :wohoo: we will be announcing our pregnancy to all of our friends on saturday and think we may shock a few people :wacko:

How is everyone today?

GL with the MW app madcat!

Well I'm back EPAS didn't want to see me, they wanted me to go home from work and go to bed and see if the bleeding gets worse or not.

They are going to scan me in a fortnight and if everything is ok my booking scan will be a fortnight after that. Seems so long to wait.

Anyhoo hope your mw appointment goes well Madcat and glad you're feeling a bit better Madly :hugs:

fat lot of use they sounded for you, havent done anything to put your mind at rest have they?.

Will do MW update this afternoon, the appointment is at 12:thumbup:

Nope not greatly useful but i couldn't really argue with them. If the bleeding gets much worse suppose I can phone back.

Oh Gilz :hugs: I guess if they've already scanned you and seen where you were bleeding and that the baby is ok then there's not really much else they can do. Most likely the scan will show that everything is ok and it's the same source of bleeding. Did they tell you to expect more? I kept going til 12 weeks with Byron and was just told to expect it and try to not worry.

Madly - glad you're getting over your sickness a bit, that's great news! Feel free to send some none-sick my way! I feel just as bad as ever again. A friend of mine suggested acupuncture for migraines as she's had it and found it really good. If they continue this way I will see the doctor and see if I can get a referral especially as there is no medication I can take while pregnant.

Madcat - when's your appointment?

My computer's going really slow today, think it's my virtual network as I don't usually have a problem. Working from home is such a pain sometimes.

They didn't tell me to anticipate any extra bleeding Peanut so that's why I'm worriesd about bleeding again.

Will just need to see how things go I suppose, it's frustrating as I was just starting to feel better and think things were getting better.

I think the usual source of blood in this situation is from the placenta as it develops. I've heard often (myself included) that there is a pool that sits there and might be reabsorbed or might not in which case there will be more bleeding. Was yours your placenta? I'm really sorry but I forget!

Don't be sorry there are miles of this thread now :blush:

They said the bleeding could have been because of the placenta implanting so maybe it is just more of that. I really hope so.

Im back from my MW appointment, a different MW saw me though, a girl about the same age as me.

She filled in all my notes which took about 40mins, asked a load of health questions, asked me if id brought a sample which i hadnt, luckily i had drunk a pint of water before so i was able to pee on demand(can never usually do this!).

My other MW was going to listen for a heartbeat but this one didnt(hence why i had drunk a pint of water).

I had all my bloods done, there were quite a few, was given a bounty pack (loads to read in that!) and told my next appointment should be on the 4th of november.

That was about it really!!, oh and said i am in what they call a "low risk" catagory

That's sounds pretty much like what I had done at my mw appointment minus the bloods and bounty pack.

I know I have to get my bloods done at the hospital so at least I know that's not for another 4 weeks.

When do you get you nuchal blood results?

Oh gilz,god love you.Its so hard on you,can't believe you've to wait 2 wks for a scan.You'd think they could fit you in for a really fast 1,just to see bubs and put your mind at ease,all this stress can't be good:hugs::hugs:
Like a lot of others have said tho there can be a million reasons for bleeding,and to be honest I didn't realize how common it was to bleed until I was spotting myself!Hope these 2 wks fly by so you can see your lil bean again.xx

Loopy,best of luck tomorrow,i'll be thinking of you,please update us when you can.I've everything crossed that you're lil bean is well and happy in there,I'm sure he/she is.The fact you didn't have very big bleed and you're still feeling stretching pains is a great sign.xx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Whens your scan peanut?Is it friday?

I'm still feeling pretty rough with this cold/flu thing.Drinking loads of honey and lemon.Anyone know how many paracetamol its ok to take?
I'm holding off and only taking a couple at bedtime,just hate taking anything when preg,but my head is just pounding all day long!!!

Don't be worried about pooing in labour,a lot of the time ladies don't even realise they've done it!I didn't poo when pushing,but don't think I would've cared if I did.Plus at the beginning of both my labours I got a dose of the runs:blush::blush:,so think I was pretty much emptied out!Lots of ladies get diahorrea before or at the start of labour!
Personally don't think I'd be into the water birth,and to be honest any wonderful plans I had for my labours went out the window when I was actually in labour!Just give me drugs,get the baby out fit and healthy,sew me up and send me on my way!!

That's sounds pretty much like what I had done at my mw appointment minus the bloods and bounty pack.

I know I have to get my bloods done at the hospital so at least I know that's not for another 4 weeks.

well the nuchal bloods were done privately last week, they have the results but told me they use them in conjunction with the nuchal scan to draw up an accurate result, i think with the scan its something like 98% accurate.
I have the nuchal scan this sunday.

well the nuchal bloods were done privately last week, they have the results but told me they use them in conjunction with the nuchal scan to draw up an accurate result, i think with the scan its something like 98% accurate.
I have the nuchal scan this sunday.

Oh I see well not long til you'll know and I'm sure eveything will be perfect Madcat

Gilz I am sure it will be more of the same and not something fresh. It seems logical to me that if there is a cause like this then there might be recurrence and the probability of it being something new must be quite slender.

vbaby yep my scan is Friday, 3.30pm.

I'm working hard today! :happydance: But feel so sick, retching as I type. Happy days. :wacko:

Madcat my booking in was the same except they'd run out of bounty packs, hoping I'll get one on Friday. The hospital said they've just had a delivery so should have some in otherwise I guess I'll wit til my 16 week appointment" :dohh: The others can all be ordered online or collected from Boots or wherever but not the pregnancy one. I love the bumf even though half of it goes in the bin! I had a big clearout of my last lot of preg stuff last week.

What is a bounty pack? Do we maybe not get them in Scotland cos I didn't get one at my booking appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->