Mother of all conception months Graduates

Great pics madcat,glad everything went well for you.x

Ozzies try to relax,my cramping was really bad,with my 2nd son I had it for the whole 1st tri.My gp always said unless you're doubled over in pain,its absolutely normal,so try not to worry.x

Yes peanut,I shed a few tears watching strictly too!I even enjoyed a few becks non alcohol lagers,they were lovely,I think my brain was nearly tricked that I was havin a nice beer!!

Anyone find out their babies heartrates at their 12 wk scans?Really dying to know if there's any truth in the high heartrate=girl theory!!
My boys were both around the 120 mark,this baby was 160 bpm,he/she was somersaulting and all so thats prob why it was higher.Have doc appointment on fri so hopefully she'll find heartbeat with doppler,can't wait to hear it again.I'm thinking I'm feeling this lil 1 now too,nothing major like kicks or anything but just a sensation I can feel it there moving.Felt Oran by this stage too,but didn't feel Shay til 19wks!!

Oh madcat they are fab pictures plus great results too. You must be really happy today :happydance:

yes really pleased today (i was so embarrassed sat there gagging with a bowl in the ultrasound room though).

Yes ih ad the cramping too, its nothing to worry about, i found the aches return at about 11 weeks too!.

As for the heart rate, they recorded it at 156bpm

Oooh interesting!!!
Just can't wait to find out what we're all having!!

brilliant madcat i was thinking girl b4 the heart rate thing.
if i got a choise we'd like a boy but we don't so happy with either as long as its not ginger like me.
i'v just triggered my chillie allergy cooking for msatt am in agony with swollen sore lips

Excellent madcat!!! Lovely pics too!

Vbaby we het the heart rate done by the mw so I'll have mine when I'm 16 weeks. Byron was girl rate by the theory. I think it would be such an easy thing to measure that if it was true we'd know. Probably the truth would be that the girl range is slightly shifted to the slower end against the boy end (or whichever way round it is) so an individual measurement doesn't really distinguish unless it was at the extreme.

well, id be lying if i said a girl wouldnt be nice, but ive started to completely understand the saying "...as long as its healthy", so a healthy baby is all im after!.

the private scan did put me fwd again by a few days, to 13wks4days, but im going to leave my ticker alone and stay with the NHS now.

I just want a baby no preferences. Being we'd probably be more suited to a boy as I'm very tom-boyish into cars and football etc always have been.

If we have a girl she'll just need to learn to love those things too as all that pink and fluffy stuff makes me want to :sick:

Is everyone planning to find out what they are having?

I didn't want to know if I'm honest but my OH really does so we'll find out and tell you guys but not tell anyone else in the real world.

If it is a girl I don't know what we'll do about telling people. I'll be dreading all the baby pink asda clothes the in laws will send. How to tell people we won't use them?!

I've already nicely told my relatives etc if the jellybean is a girl then excessive pink clothes are really not required. We are having a baby not a marshmallow!!

im pretty sure its a boy:baby:, i just think it is, DH said he thought he saw 'boy bits' on the screen today but couldnt be sure!.
I think its going to be bob the builder all the way somehow!!

Lol madcat there are no bits at all at 13 weeks, not quite! Does your oh want a boy?

Evening all :flower:

Matcat what beautiful pictures, and good stats too :kiss:

Ozzi - am def gonna find out - OH didnt want too but told him not to come if he doesnt want to know. I need to know if there is going to be anymore testosterone in this house with 3 boys and an OH, oh and the cat!

And congrats on your olive Gilz x

isnt there??, lol, i'll tell him that!.

Dh says he doesnt mind to be honest, he just said he thought he saw boy bits!.

you know what, all in all i was scanned for 1 hour and 1/4 !!!, fair play to the sonographer, she never gave up when:baby:was being diffcult!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->