Mother of all conception months Graduates

Morning Ladies :hugs:

Just thought I would have a quick catch up before we take off for Olivers Birthday party where 14 screaming kids and 3 babies await :rofl:

Am feeling a tad grumpy today :dohh:

Hows everyone else?

Loopy yes hon our scan pics look very much alike :) we worked out you can see babies leg bent inwards too pretty much the same as Peanuts baby peanut :) only s/he has his back to us :wacko:

We are telling the rest of our friends today then everyone will know (well the people who are important anyways!)

I've told my mom and dad and both sets of my grandparents and my best friend and my godmother. That's all who knows for now on my side. OH has told his sister and a very close family friend who is going to be the baby's godmother. We're so chuffed and excited! I start my new job on Monday and I'm excited for that. I'm going to wait to tell them for at least a couple of months. I want to be sure this baby sticks, although I don't have any worries it will! I'm so chuffed to be joining you ladies! I missed you all! :hugs:

morning girls
madly, hope oliver has a lovely party.
Igot pg the 1 month we had off then didn't even notice the symptoms even after the test, I'm still like is that pregnancy or something else. day 5 of 7 might not be tonight so i hope you all have great days

Hi ladies :flower:

Madly I am sure they will put you forward again next scan.

I am off into Leeds to get an nice hair cut and then am gonna come back and dye it red. Pissed Cheryl Cole has beaten me to it :growlmad:

Off to buy a bra too..doesnt look like there is a mamas and papas or mothercare in city centre, all in retail parks on the outskirts and cant be bothered with that. Does M&S do maternity bras?

good luck with spreading the news madly, hope all goes well!!.

Godwilling everything is ok with my scan&bloods tomorrow we will be doing the same!ARAGH!

Yup M&S should do them or debenhams or house of fraiser.
Mother care is usually attached to early learning centre these days
la senza may do them to if your luky. I know that can be bought in primark but their bras aren't to good

Cat your going to be fine and i'm sure bubs is to.

Madly have a lovely party and secret-sharing. Hope you perk up.

Loopy - I got mine from m&s though they are a bit crap.

Ozzie - enjoy your new job!

Madcat - your results will totally be fine. This is why I'm not bothering testing!

I need my boy to go to sleep so I can! He ate most of my lunch. I feel well sick. Grumble grumble...

Aww peanut your pic is absolutely gorgeous,lovely face and wee legs!!

Welcome ozzie and big congrats on your bfp!!

Hope you're all well,my cold is finally getting better so i'm in great form today!!!

I went 5 days over with shay and 4 days over with oran,so hoping to follow the pattern and just be 3 days over with this 1!
It didn't bother me to be honest,I was very much in the frame of mind he'll come when he's ready,though saying that I wasn't overly uncomfortable.Lots of other ladies are sooo big and uncomfortable and not sleepin so thay are pulling their hair out waiting,I was pretty relaxed with it and enjoying my last bit of 'ME TIME'!!
Just as well I did coz that was over 4 yrs ago and I haven't had any 'me time' since!!!

Hope you all enjoy your wk ends,no plans for me,just chilling out today and gonna relax tonight with lots of tasty food and watch strictly and x factor!!xxx

Hi girls :flower:

It's all go this weekend isn't it. I'm having a super quiet one OH isn't home so I've walked the dog, cleaned the house and made a huge pot of stew.

Is it wrong that I seriously dislike my pregnancy boobs? They already look so out of proportion with the rest of my body they are making me seriously self conscious :blush:

good luck for tom madcat,i'm sure everything is perfect.x

vbaby im the same, just eating and watching tv, i just watched 101 dalmations and cried all the way through haha so no doubt i'll be doing the same with x-factor later!! for some weird reason im eating rock at the moment dont know why cos my gums are killing me lately!!

Bless you gilz im sure you look fine and it wont be long before you'll have a matching bump to them boobs so its'll even its self out ;)

Cat make sure you post your pic tomoz i know it wont be til later but i still want to see pic :D

happy birthday to oliver and hope you enjoy telling everyone madly and havent been too grumpy!!

ozzie just saw your thread about cramping dont worry its totally normal although i havent had any for about a week?! you worry either way lol

you'll be fine dont worry hun, i had really bad cramping for the first 2 weeks was sure it wasnt normal but it totally is - in 5 weeks ive seen a post the same as yours about 20 times honestly lol

chin up youve done it YAY ;)

I feel a bit more relaxed now. I phoned the midwife unit in our town and have my first appointment on the 18th of November and my first scan the 30th of November. I'll be able to give my job enough notice about them and it'll be ok! I feel better cause I was able to speak to someone :happydance:

awww awesome :D i m not even seeing the midwife til tuesday and havent even had my scan date yet so thats great news and something to count down too - feels like its taken a whole 12 months just to get to 9 weeks lol but seems to be speeding up a little now!!!

Yeah, I think it would have taken longer had I not taken the initiative and phoned the unit. They didn't say I needed another test or anything. She just believed me that I had two positive tests and that was it. I feel so much better!

I was the same ozzieshunni no one ever did another test at the drs. In fact at the first emergency scan I had the radiographer asked me if I was sure I was pregnant.

I laughed and said yeah the 5 tests I pee'd on were quite convincing. She replied that you'd really be surprised since the drs stopped doing the tests to check they've seen loads of women at the EPAS who just "felt" pregnant, never tested or anything!!

:hugs: Thanks everyone! I'm excited about the appointment and nervous and excited about the scan. I hope everything is ok!

Hi all! Thanks vbaby! The pic is better in real life. On another thread I was told boy nub and looked at the photo on the thread and thought the same but on the actual photo it looks girl nub! Guess I just have to wait for 7 weeks to find out.

Ozzie I had so much cramping for weeks and weeks with Byron. It was really uncomfortable and all trousers were uncomfy if the waistbands even touched near my pelvis. It was much better this time, just a bit for a week or two.

On the crying, I'm watching strictly and every good song/dancer/quickstep has made me cry! I cry at everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->