Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh gilz forgot to say I hate my preg boobs. They are big anyway but in preg and bf they are grotesque they are so disproportionately huge!

Oh thanks Peanut I'm so glad someone else feels the same way.

The last time my boobs were this big I was fat so at least they were in proportion but now I already look like I might topple over if the wind blew me the wrong way :blush:

Suppose I should just get used to it as they are only going to get bigger!

thanks for the goodlucks:thumbup:
fingers crossed its all gona be ok, all being well it wont be till later i get back on here, but i permit a certain fairy on here to spill the goss if she wants!lol.

Gilz once you have a big bump your boobs will be less noticeable! Lol

Good luck madcat but I'm sure everything will be perfect :hugs:

Peanut can't wait for my bump to arrive and replace this bloat. That's driving me nuts too nothing fits properly but I was still too small for mat clothes last week when I went shopping. I'm living in one pair of jeans, one pair of work trousers and one pair of joggies.

I'm still in between with bump. Most mat trousers are too big but all my non mat stuff is too small now, except a pair of size 14 jeans I bought right after birth but they even need a bobble at the button! You'll find your hips start to spread so you can't get things over your bum anyway!

Being pregnant is just so wonderful for the figure! I so don't care at all though it'll be totally worth it :thumbup:

Jeez i wuanderedwhy nothing fitted me. Mat stuff and size 18 jeans fall down siz 16s are plain to small. I was considering the hair bobble idea i may just do it now must make sure i wear a top long enough to cover the exposed bit lol.
I will take pg Boobs these DD's have just got firmer and that is it oh and tender nips.
Why am I soo weird. no extra massive boobs, no proper MS and i'v been told today that its obvious im pregnant im a cuddly(read fat) creature how did they not think i had just put on a few pounds?.

Blahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Hahaha LMAO

I am LOVING my (.)(.)

but only because I now have some :rofl:

went shopping today for a bra (didnt like M&S ones and they were only ones I could find). Madly you will have to let me know where to baby and bump shop in Leeds....hope Olivers party went well!!

MadCat - very good luck for tomorrow - the odds are greatly in your favour that all will be perfect :thumbup:

Oh and had to get something for constipation YAY how fun :nope: this bump is actually just c*&%....

Ozzihunni - as everyone said the cramps are normal, like af. Those very early weeks are proper scary but you will be fine...so happy you have joined us :hugs::dance:

Gilz ...once your bump arrives to rest your (.)(.) on no-one will notice anymore!

:flower:thankyou!!

Well, my boobs dont really hurt anymore!, i dont think they have grown that much either, but they were big enough before so maybe i havent noticed the difference!, give it time i guess!!

My boobs are the most painful yet!

Feeling so sick tonight. Had a fair bit to eat but thought I was all for the tipping. Spat a lot into the sink but nothing more. Got to try and brave cleaning my teeth yet. Really not looking forward to that.

Well I was thoroughly gutted with what I ate yesterday. I made stew which is one of my favourite dinners ever, especially when the weather starts to get a bit nippy. I truly didn't enjoy it at all.

I've just put it all in the freezer so OH can eat it another time :-(

ah peanutbean, i had the worse trouble yet last night cleaning my teeth, i started gagging, then retching and i just couldnt get it to stop, i seriously though that "this is it" i gona be sick, my heart was pounding!. I did manage in the end, just holding my breath for as long as i could a few times, but it was pretty bad.
I felt it coming on this morning, DH said i should just stick to mouthwash this morning and try later on which is what im going to do, i hate not cleaning my pegs properly though.

Well, soon to be drinking gallons of water (its horrible jigging around dying for a wee!).

Oo what time's the scan? When I got to the hospital on Friday there was a big sign saying after 12 weeks a full bladder isn't even necessary!

Sorry about the teeth. My sister has to clean first thing before doing anything but I have to clean after eating as much as possible. I'm in such a bad way a d getting pretty stressed about these next two weeks at work. From November it'll all be much easier but I'm just not ready for all the events I have on next week.

Good luck with the scan this morning.

I've had the same stew problem it's so annoying.

Well, no morning sickness or any sickness to report! I'm mostly hungry :blush: Getting very excited about starting my new job tomorrow! Yay! Everything is going to work out! I just know it :D

scan is at 10.30am peanut!!. Tell you what nerves do a wonderful job if you have been constipated!!

Im Back!!:flower:

I was at the clinic for AGES, from 10.30 till12.00, the baby wouldnt get into the right position for the nuchal scan, they tried sending me for a walk, told me to 'half empty' my bladder until finall she got a look at the fluid at the back of the neck and saw the nasal bone.

Thankgod, everything is ok, there was hardly any fluid to see let alone measure. My bloods came back with a 1 in 500 odds and combined with the scan today my odds are 1:2252.

Baby was bouncing all over the place, needless to say we saw plenty being in for that time.

My gag reflex came into full force before lying on the bed, i couldnt stop, ive grabbed a bowl in the end, got myself backtogether though!. Pics to follow!

there one normal baby shot

a funny one with his/her legs flying up

and a strange one showing the placenta in a heart shape!.

told us not to read into what we see between the legs as its the cord!

Attachments

• scan0027.jpg
    scan0027.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 5
  • scan0028.jpg
    scan0028.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 5
  • scan0029.jpg
    scan0029.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online