Mother of all conception months Graduates

Men :trouble: he keeps saying `I wont go its not fair on you` guilt trip of the century......I wish he would shut up! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Madly write a whole of chores he has todo or allternativly take you with him as it will be your last weekend away together before your all bumpy. Eugh men, Matt has poker nights I want him to hurry up and organise his next one as it will prob be the last before baby arrives I won't mind them they won't be til 4 am

Men. Grrr. My little man has been practicing tonight. He's only just gone off to sleep and DH had to do that. I've been ready to beat him, shut him in his room and climb under my duvet. Instead I have alternately shouted and conjolled, ignored and hung out washing, tried to bribe with stories. But I only finally got him in bed, tucked in with a book about 2 mins before DH walked in thus rendering all my efforts useless!

I've eaten two pieces of toast and a handful of pringles since lunch and am just praying this mild improvement will enable me eat the tea DH is cooking or I'm done for.

Hugs to everyone. I've forgotten everything I just read!

Aww peanot get some rest and some food and just don't brush your teeth tonight once a day isn't the end of the world

But the taste of my mouth after eating makes me want to be sick! Clean teeth is about the only time my mouth is ok.

I've just had some scrambled egg tortilla and dh has some cheesy chips on the way that I may or may not be able to stomach. Healthy!

Ah I forgot to say but have practically broken my toes stepping over (or so I thought) the computer chair feet for my slipper. Jeeze did I swear and then cry! Even Byron stopped laughing and asked "mumma?" and pointed at his toes. I had totally forgotten how clumsy pregnancy is. I stood up this morning bashing my bum on the corner of the dressing table. I was covered in bruises up my thighs last time.

What clumseyness? that wasn't on the list of symptoms? jeez i'm gnna be in a&e alot i think.
Aw man no winning on the teeth

Thanks girls. I thought it was shifty that she said she might not be able to keep me after the 12 week probationary period and that I knew before I was hired! I did not! :grr: I was just so upset yesterday :-( Glad I told though cause now I've been risk assessed and I'm not to pick up children, hoover, move tables, etc.

Morning All

This gagging just wont leave me alone anymore these days, what was once in a while thing is now daily and a few times a day, i dont know what makes it happen, its not smells, its not b'cos im feeling sick, it just happens and what i dont like is not knowing where and when.

Otherwise, no news today!

madcat I retched again this morning :( I thought I had turned a corner and I was so worried about throwing up on the bus or in the street doing the school run I skipped breakfast until I got back home when I felt well enough for a sausage and spam butty......yum yum :)

On a better note I just saw my MW this morning and she is such a lovely lady! I heard beanie babys heartbeat for the 1st time :cloud9: very strong and reassuring :wohoo: I think its a little early cause I am only 12+4 wks and with Oliver I didnt hear until about 14wks. I wont see her again now until 18th Jan 2011 when I will be 25wks but she says this isnt set in stone and to give her a call on her mobile if I need her before :) I have plenty of hospital antenatal appointments in between anyway so am not totally without support :thumbup:

Wow Madly that's great you heard the heartbeat.

Well another day another drama for me, more bleeding this morning and quite a bit at that. Phoned the EPAU they said just come straight in.

So that's me been had another scan, jellybean is fine and has grown more so i've caught up the days they had initally taken away from me.

Down side is they don't know why i'm bleeding, there is nothing in my uterus to indicate bleeding so they are now thinking possibly cervical.

I've still to go for my scan next wednesday but then they are going to do and examination to see if there is something up with my cervix.

Yay jellybean is ok :happydance: but booo that they don't know why i'm bleeding. If it's possible i'm actually more worried about it now rather than reassured.

but thats good, at least they cant see any bleeding in your womb and at least they are willing to investigate further as they think it could be your cervix and then you'll know what all this bleeding has been about, it might be cervical erossion or something like that(so ive read) and i think if it is there must be something they can do.

Great you got to see bean again and whats more its growing nicely!!

Hey gilz so sorry you had to go to epau again but great you got to see jellybean......so reassuring :hugs: I am glad they are going to investigate when you go back so hopefully you will get some answers :thumbup: its good news its not your womb or jellybean :kiss:

I loved hearing the heartbeat shame I didnt think to record on my mobile phone cause DH didnt go with me but am sure he will hear it at some point! I might buy a doppler for my birthday :)

aww gilz could just be something that needs a few stitiches not comfy but farmore comfortable than child birth. Would love to see my beaby again but i'm not sure matt would let me spend anoth £115 coz I want to have a look lol. Big Hugs to you Beany has stuck this long I think you'll make it through 1st, 2nd and 3rd Tri try not to worry as little as possible.

From me I got about 12 hours sleep my cold is now on my chest and the phlegm is refusing to shift great for the breathing. I'm other wise fine i think beany is trying to make space on my left now because i have a stitchy type pain there.

Ozzie remind that woman she has already said will not keep you on after 12 weeks because you are PG and that to fire you would be to break the law and you will sue(?spelling) which would come out more exspensive for her than keeping you on and giving you the statortary Mat leave you will be entitilled to. It sounds like a nursery so I am sure she would like her business to remain good and cort case would mean press coverage.

Thanks madcat you have made that sound more positive :thumbup:

I have had cervical errosion before and had laser treatment for it 7 years ago, was just slightly scared that might now mean there's something actually wrong with cervix and the baby could fall out :blush:

lol Gilz Ihave heard of incompetant cervix as they have spotted a prob already if its that they will stitch it, as far as i know incompetant cervix isn't a prob til more like 3rd tri

Am not sure that could actually happen gilz hon but I understand where you are coming from.....I was convinced I was having an ectopic preg cause of all the right ovary pain I was getting :trouble: I think us preg ladies over worry!

I nearly died when my ob gynae told me she thought I would manage to deliver a bigger baby than Oliver naturally....Oliver was 10lb 5oz and I had a rough delivery with him! I gave her a look `ARE YOU INSANE WOMAN!` I certainly do not want to encourage a larger baby if I can help it NO NO NO!

Oh yeah i do realise that the jellybean won't actually fall out :blush: but you understand the sentiment.

I know both Madly and Peanut will testify that a mothers worry never goes away but i just want to get to a stage where i'm enjoying being pregnant and can worry less.

How's your lips today Molly, hopefully they are much better now :hugs:

Aw Gilz :hugs: Glad you've seen baby and baby is well. I agree with the others. Cervical is much less worrying than bleeding from within the uterus. As Molly says an incompetent cervix can be fixed with a stitch - you could post for answers in third tri, I remember a number of girls having it done when I was pregnant with Byron. Do they no you've had prior treatment to your cervix? That could well be linked to what you're experiencing now. And the baby really can't fall out. For one thing the placenta and everything is embedded into the uterine wall and as it gets bigger it wouldn't be able to fit out or your pelvis until the stage at which your bones had all moved around and that would still require some serious pushing on your part. This is good news for you I think. :)

Madly 12-25 weeks is a big gap! But then I have an appointment at 16 weeks and not again til 28 weeks with the scan in between. They don't care so much about us second time mums! :cry:

I have only just started work as I'm working late this evening. I love having a morning lounging around! Walked the dog in the mega rain. Just eaten some lunch, need another meal in an hour or so though to see me through the evening! Still feeling nauseous, more than yesterday again so I guess I felt better yesterday for having been sick the night before.

I know 12-25wks is huuuuuuuuuuuuge with Oliver I went every 4wks :wacko: as I say I dont feel so abandoned cause I have GTT at 16wks, hospital ANC at 17wks, 2nd scan at 20wks and then MW at 25wks and possibly GTT again at 26wks if diabetes is neg at 16wks.....however if GTT is + at 16wks I will be seen in ANC frequently so diabetes can be well controlled! I have so many apps I am worried I will forget something :dohh:

EDIT: between 20wk scan and 25wk MW app its xmas period so I will be plenty occupied am sure time will fly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->