mothercare babyplan?

lorrilou

Reaction score
they currently have an offer on of 10% off your order total until 31st August.

what are the chances of me getting this discount on an existing babyplan?

You won't be able to get this discount on an existing baby plan. It's only on new babyplans. Sorry hun.

i thought as much, gutted tho, could of done with the discount wouldve been £55 off!!!

Tell me about it. Ours would have been £75 off lol. But ours is now all paid as of last week and is all being delivered on Tuesday yay.

I ordered loads of stuff online with a code that got me 10% of and if its over £150 you get free delivery. cant remember it but posted it on a thread at the time. try searching on google.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...odes-shopping-online-30-off-moses-basket.html

Just a friendly warning to other mums...we have had an absolute nightmare with the Mothercare babyPlan and would really advise against it....

On paper it looked perfect - create a list of items you wan, pay a 10% deposit and then pay the rest off as you are ready or ask friends and family to pay bits off using your unique number. Items delivered at a date of your choice

If only it worked like that!

We set up our list which included a pram
- we couldn't add the matching car seat because that 'wasn't on the plan'

We gave our list number to friends and family
- they couldn't contribute to pay things off as you can't pay by phone or online and the stores were too far away

We booked our delivery slot for a Saturday 3 months away
- 2 days before the delivery date we were sent a very abrupt letter witha big red stamp on it saying 'We don't deliver on Saturdays, call us to rearrange'
- we phoned customer services and were told there is 'nothing we can do' and that we'll have to stay in Monday to Friday to get the collection

Despite having made plans to stay in on the saturday Mothercare said there was no way it would arrive and they 'hoped' it would be with us 'some time the following week'

The name 'Mothercare# started to feel slightly ironic by now as I didn't feel like a very cared for mother!!

Customer services then suggested we got the neighbours to sign for it if we were working Monday - Friday.....I felt taking delivery of £700 of product (including a botbed, pram, mattress etc) was a bit much to ask!

The local store then said they'd try to get our items delivered to them so we could collect from them....I pointed out that at 8 months pregnant, it might be difficult for me to lift the above items into my car.....they said it was the best they could do

I was promised a phone call to tell me what would happen - none received

On the Monday following the supposed delivery, I came home from work to find our £700 products stacked by the side of our house......no calling card, no security or anything

As my husband was away, i then had to lift the cotbed, pram etc into the house myself

I rang mothercare to say i wasn't too impressed and their attitude was at least i had my products so what was the problem

I was so disappointed as I had been really looking forward to receiving everything for the nursery but all in all a complete disappointment, I would definitely save the trouble and buy elsewhere

they currently have an offer on of 10% off your order total until 31st August.

what are the chances of me getting this discount on an existing babyplan?

I would ring and ask, I had my pram on babyplan, but had only paid a tiny amount off it, the pram then dropped by £60 so I rang and said seen as I hadn't yet paid for the pram could I get the £60 discount, they said yes...... went this weekend to pay the rest of the pram off and it had gone back up to full price, but still had tags on saying it was at the lower price.... we got it for the sale price :happydance: (and the sales assistant quickly ran over and took the sale sign off haha) !

it's worth ringing your local store where you set up your babyplan, no harm in trying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->