Mother's intuition - Baby's sex!

I was convinced this baby was a girl, we found out we are having a boy :baby:

Congrats Hun at least I'm not the only one that thought that I had it in my head the lot that I was having a girl then he had hold of his bits so no mistaken xx

From the start iv thought boy :blue: :) , hopefully find out next week if it's legs aren't crossed :) x

We have been calling our baby "Him" and "he"..my husband predicted that would mean its of course a girl..and he was right! we are team pink! :pink:

Had a feeling from about 7 weeks we were having a boy due to everything been so different from dd pregancey, ultrasound confirmed yesterday my gut instinct was right we are expecting a blue bundle yay.

Hi Ladies,

I am joining and I think my baby is a BOY!! We will have a 16 week scan next Wednesday (Nov 27)!! Will update as soon as I get home with the results!!

I thought I was having a boy all the way up until my ultrasound when they announced I was having a girl....

this pregnancy seems so much more dramatic than it did when I was pregnant with DS.. I call a girl this time around!

Well, I had guessed girl and I was right! So stoked.

Eeeee!!! congrats on team pink also!! :flower:
Thanks Melly! You too. Were you wanting a girl as well, or did you even have a preference?

No preference, hubby said he was disappointed for a split second when they said girl, but said the next breath fell completely in love with her when he saw her flipping around and being generally uncooperative :haha:

Eeeee!!! congrats on team pink also!! :flower:
Thanks Melly! You too. Were you wanting a girl as well, or did you even have a preference?

No preference, hubby said he was disappointed for a split second when they said girl, but said the next breath fell completely in love with her when he saw her flipping around and being generally uncooperative :haha:
Aww well glad he's happy. My hubby didn't have a preference either, just me.

I think I was :pink: but found out today I'm :blue:

Congrats on your baby boy!

We have been calling our baby "Him" and "he"..my husband predicted that would mean its of course a girl..and he was right! we are team pink! :pink:

LOL! Congrats on being team pink!

Had a feeling from about 7 weeks we were having a boy due to everything been so different from dd pregancey, ultrasound confirmed yesterday my gut instinct was right we are expecting a blue bundle yay.

Yay!! Congrats on team blue!

Hi Ladies,

I am joining and I think my baby is a BOY!! We will have a 16 week scan next Wednesday (Nov 27)!! Will update as soon as I get home with the results!!

Don't forget to update. We find out tomorrow too. I can't wait!

I thought I was having a boy all the way up until my ultrasound when they announced I was having a girl....

Congrats on your baby girl!

My intuition was boy and I was right!!!
Yay! You were right. Congrats Mama!

Yay! Another Mama called it. Congrats!

I guessed team blue and was right!!!

Wow, three in a row. Congrats on your baby boy!

I think I was :pink: but found out today I'm :blue:

Congrats on being team blue!

I was wrong despite all 40 boy dreams, I'm team pink!!!
LOL! Congrats on your baby girl!

Mine was correct!!! Confirmed boy :)
Yay!! Congrats on team blue!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena