Motivation Group

Oh no!!!

Maybe its because its low carb even when your on the higher plans its still ltd.Might still be worth asking though direct if your only feeding twice a day?think most of the details seem to focus on the sole source.xx

yeah i noticed it was mainly based on the sole 1...

hmm i think ill email a consultant then to make sure. I know the least amount of calories when exclusively bf is 1000 calories..:shrug:

scottishgal...have some :hugs: ur doing really well ur only on the second day and ur mum said it would be hard..just think by end of the week u wont feel hungry as ull be used to it!..and think of monday when uve lost weight!!!

dizzyspells can i ask, ive wanted to do the cambridge diet but thought i couldnt due to Breastfeeding but my friend just told me i can?..

can you? lol...and is it realllly bad if did? :blush:

no you can't if BF. What i was told by 1 of the people.
just seen you found out. Lol

scottish gal- have headache cuz of the huge change just ride it out with loadas water.

i heard on diet shows shouldn't eat after 7pm if ya hungry drink load water.

my 2nd day of upping mine it sorts it out.

yeah i heard you shouldnt eat past 7pm mainly due to not digesting or burning its off after uve eaten by going to bed etc...i guess it depends what you do after and when you go to bed aslo :wacko:

i'll just have a big meal just now then girls and make sure i get my 3 meals in tomorrow.
just made lunch/dinner
some plain chix, salad, peppers
some peppers and carrots to dip in houmous
coleslaw.

jellys in the fridge- anyone any clue how long it takes to set roughly?

rachy - for me after 7 is CHILL time lol girls abed, feet up soaps on.

i thought jelly took few hours but guess depends how much there is.

god!! My tea was yummy. Am stuffed :)

I aam stuffed after my sheperds pie although I had quite a big portion , I didn't eat it all just ahd a bannana, going to sort through my clothes and throw the shabby ones away and look for a cardigan I want to wear tommorow but cant seem to find it as haven't worn it since last summer. Should pass a hour with out thinking of food, then shameless and bed. Will fit in another set of crunches before bed time tho, will have to do about 1,000 to counteract my shep pie lol

:hi: All! Sorry I just can't seem to keep caught up! Hope you all did good today :hugs:

on the not eating after 7 I was actually told differently. According to WW it's fine to eat a snack in the evenings (and I generally do), as long as it's within my points for the day. I generally have a snack at about 8:30 in the evening my time :D

for me today:

silverdollar pancakes
leftover canneloni
cheese and crackers (snack)
fajitas

and I'll probably have a skinny cow ice cream later on :D

:hi: All! Sorry I just can't seem to keep caught up! Hope you all did good today :hugs:

on the not eating after 7 I was actually told differently. According to WW it's fine to eat a snack in the evenings (and I generally do), as long as it's within my points for the day. I generally have a snack at about 8:30 in the evening my time :D

for me today:

silverdollar pancakes
leftover canneloni
cheese and crackers (snack)
fajitas

and I'll probably have a skinny cow ice cream later on :D

hi :hi:
you've done well again. you love your pancakes eh?! sounds amazing...with jam and cream....mmmmm
i have such a crackin headache.
been wantin to snack all day, ended up having two yogurts. really bad of me! i need to try and stop eating them now.
wish my jelly would hurry up and set :(

:rofl: I had some leftover dough in the fridge to make them this morning. And I use this sugar free syrup that we have here so it's 0 points for the syrup and only 3 for the pancakes which is really good :thumbup:

:hugs: Hope your headache gets better. Could it be from the lack of carbs causing it? :(

Now i want pancakes :rofl:

i managed to do 100 sit-ups earlier and also some press ups :) as feeling a bit better go me!!!

think its lack of carbs and stress.
had a few issues today with nurses lying and found a conversation with fob which really upset me. would kill for some chocolate now but think i feel too sick to eat :cry:

had a few issues today with nurses lying and found a conversation with fob which really upset me. would kill for some chocolate now but think i feel too sick to eat :cry:

:shock: nurses lying!!!

:hugs: huni hope ur ok i think u deserve a treat if u feel like 1

:shock: nurses lying!!!

:hugs: huni hope ur ok i think u deserve a treat if u feel like 1

thanks hun, im whipping cream, will have some jelly
no goodies in the house :(

Feeling quite peckish myself...have a bar of galaxy my OH bought me staring at me :haha:

vickie - jealous of the pancakes, mine come in very fatty form, lol.

i were asleep at half 10 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->