Motivation Group

:hi:

im feeling better today so ive done my tai bo exercise dvd yay! bloody sweating :haha:

and i had shreddies and a smoothie for brunch :lol:

mmmm a smoothie!! i would love one of them
its got so bad i DREAMT about pizza hut last night :rofl:
im gonna go a walk this afternoon. need to get cracking with the sit ups too but i have been doing the core muscle breathing exercise when i remember :dohh: think i might do the biggest loser exercise dvd later too.
i feel hungry but good if that makes sense?
annoyed i cant find my measuring tape cause i feel like i've lost some weight around my waist already!! i did take some before pics, will post them at some point.
i feel better today too rachydaz :happydance: just cant stop sneezin but i'll live :thumbup:
off to attempt to make an omlette :blush:

glad feeling better rachy.

im doing nothing today i managed to get 21min on bike this morning, hoping to get at least another 20min something this afternoon.

hmmmm....can anyone explain an idiot proof way to make an omlette please?

mine ended up more like scrambled egg :blush:

:rofl:

oh, scottis gal - do you know how many carbs in chicken fillet/breast?

ive found this scottishgal... https://www.ehow.com/how_13824_make-basic-omelet.html

might help lol!!

i LOVE smoothies and are quite filling i use frozen probiotic yoghurt and fruit with some juice...nom nom

my healthy living chix breasts have 0 carbs and 0 sugar. just plenty fat and protein so i can eat as much as i like :happydance:

ive found this scottishgal... https://www.ehow.com/how_13824_make-basic-omelet.html

might help lol!!

i LOVE smoothies and are quite filling i use frozen probiotic yoghurt and fruit with some juice...nom nom

that was really helpful!!
i think my frying pan is too big as well so one i had no idea what i was doing and two there was holes everywhere cause it didnt fill the pan :dohh:

:rofl:

thanks. I was just curious as nothing about anything on chicken i got yesterday unless its inside behind the sticker, chicken for tea though :)

:haha: too funny!...u can get special pans im sure for things likt omlettes n things.

im just preparing our dinner for tonight, we're having a spicy chicken stir fry with pita mmm!!! im starving already!!

mmm stir fry with pitta bread sounds fab!!

im not sure what to have yet. tempted to maybe try and make a burger but might see what goes out of date first. dunno what i fancy really.

still didnt get out a walk today, hv was here for over a hour and then a friend popped by who i've not seen in ages.
really need to get that dvd done tonight! just so tired all the time

think stir fry for me tomorrow night.
i had chicken, cauliflower,peas/carrots/sweatcorn 3 tablespoons of mash. Am stuffed.

It was lush, and im sooo full!!! mason even enjoyed his portion(non spicy)

tried more of them core 1s scottishgal, i cant believe how much u feel it working!!!

whats everyone up to this evening?

same as last night rachy, get girls asleep, feet upTV time :) you?

once mason is asleep (7.30) going to try and get another 20min workout dvd done and then bath and CHILL....feel shatterd today now! think i might be overdoing it lol oops!

does anyone know a website that tell you calrories in everything, just i want to make sure im getting the right amount in with BF and i dont wanna read all my packets etc :haha:

i just had two homemade little turkey burgers.
some mange tout and babycorn
carrot sticks
chilli sauce

all ok but then i had..... a YOGURT!!!! so bad- it has 36g of carbs in it! im only allowed 20 A DAY! :blush:
had two slices of cheese to polish it off too

made some jelly for tomorrow.
lo is about to have last bottle, shes not had her usual nap so bathed and into bed and then i'll do some exercise, make bottles all ready for hospital tomorrow

rachy - am sure if just google it. I think 1 of slim fast site though.

scottish gal - turkey burger sounds lovely.

ohh my first weigh in tomorrow, exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->