Motivation Group

Tried those new breakfast biscuits today...not sure i like them.

I was going to try them, might still give them a go.

Well today I have had a coffee made with skimmed milk and a yog (one of kyes so it was tiny) Just done a hours clean , gonna do a set of crunches, then get me and kye washed and dressed and WALK to the childrens centre (20 minute walk) and see what there new time table has to offer and walk back. Will do some more crunches and have a skip later.

Keep up the good work ladies!!!

O and I have a conffesion I had chinnesse last night :( Was starving

morning!
how is everyone?
im allow mid morning snack but i aint hungry, undecided whether too or not.
i didn't get any exercise in yesterday as myyoungest wanted me, she's teething. Im off out to hospital with oldest then asda later just general housework that's all il get in today.
i poped on scales this morning see how things were going, iv not put on so that's a good start lol.

I was going to try them, might still give them a go.

Well today I have had a coffee made with skimmed milk and a yog (one of kyes so it was tiny) Just done a hours clean , gonna do a set of crunches, then get me and kye washed and dressed and WALK to the childrens centre (20 minute walk) and see what there new time table has to offer and walk back. Will do some more crunches and have a skip later.

Keep up the good work ladies!!!

O and I have a conffesion I had chinnesse last night :( Was starving

you deserve a treat!
you'll burn it off today with that plan anyways! :)

yay!! well done mummytoamberx

im gonna try and not weigh myself till next monday.
i would get obsessed with it and more wanna go on my clothes and how i feel.
i havent had food yet today. bad me!
away to make some bacon.
did u have your snack?
im so hungry :(
was watchin this morning and they were making chix with salsa. wanted it so much!!! :rofl:
made my mouth water now :blush:

3 rashers of bacon, a slice of cheese and HUGE glass of water later and i think its fair to say im still absolutely STARVING!!!
im supposed to be eating fatty stuff but do you think that means i need to eat the fat on the bacon? cause i really could never bring myself to eat that :sick:
this is hard!!
i want a kfc or mcds or somethin thats pure stodge!!! my tummys empty!

:hi: Evening all (well evening here)! Sorry I've been MIA :laugh2: seems like the day got away from me :) things here went well.

hey :hi:

im still up :)

howd u do today?
im so hungry :(

I did good :)

I don't know how you can cut out your carbs :blush: I think I'd die :rofl:

breakfast was silver dollar panckes
for lunch a tortilla pizza (tortilla, 1/4 cup pizza sauce, 2 ounces of part skim mozzarella)
snack cheese and crackers and popcorn
dinner canneloni and bok choy

:D

I still have some points left for a snack in a bit

aww that sounds sooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!
but im not allowed :nope:
im starting to struggle already and its only been a day and a half :dohh:
need to try and do some exercise today. i felt crap yesterday, just got a headache today, partly from being annoyed too

well i feel pretty crappy today, still got the cold n my bellys a bit dodgy aswel...:cry:

so all ive had is a bit toast and a few grapes so far...sooo bad with BF too eeek!!

did a clean of the house as it was a tip! lol and im not knackered...clearly shouldnt have done that :haha:

everyones doing really well so far...im def loving this thread :thumbup:

well I had one weetabix for lunch and a dash of milk, Going to cook sheperds pie tonight rachydaz made me crave it lol I bought some weight watchers yogurts too for when I have a sweet craving they r only 48 calories. I am so looking forward to dinner...yum yum

My tummy is aching from my sit ups:thumbup: Must be working my muscles yayyy. Going to have a cuppa, with sweetner and do another set then get dinner on.

I keep looking in the mirror expecting to see some super sexy slim figure looking back...not as such...Really wish I could just eat low fat products and be LOW FAT lol

3 rashers of bacon, a slice of cheese and HUGE glass of water later and i think its fair to say im still absolutely STARVING!!!
im supposed to be eating fatty stuff but do you think that means i need to eat the fat on the bacon? cause i really could never bring myself to eat that :sick:
this is hard!!

3 rashers of bacon??? What kind of diet is that lol I could do with soem bacon , egg chips mm

Scottishgal89 I used to live on Ommlettes when I did Atkins yum yum!

Everyone is doing great today :happydance:!even me!!:rofl:!!!

OH is having Chilli for his tea tonight so thats going to be hard to watch him eat so think I will run a bath and chill for half an hour while he eats!We went for a walk today for about an hour so thats my excersice for the day!

scottish gal - i only checked make sure am doing right with this diet, won't be checking in 2nd week. I think you'l fine after day 3,4 or 5 you won't feel hungry. My first day on slim fast the night time i was ill, all of a sudden, massive headache, couldn't look at tv & room were spinning i actually found today alot people had that on first fewdays with such a huge change. I had 1 slice go ahead bar, then second after shake at dinner. I can say not thought about food afte that. Which is brilliant. Am having cauilflower with bit cheese rice noodles & peppers for tea. I carried amber up & down 3 fligts of stairs & wizzed around asda my exercise for today.

dizzyspells can i ask, ive wanted to do the cambridge diet but thought i couldnt due to Breastfeeding but my friend just told me i can?..

can you? lol...and is it realllly bad if did? :blush:

dizzyspells can i ask, ive wanted to do the cambridge diet but thought i couldnt due to Breastfeeding but my friend just told me i can?..

can you? lol...and is it realllly bad if did? :blush:

Ermm not sure hun,but there are different steps to it where you eat meals aswell so maybe you can on that?When I got asked my medical questions one of them was have you breastfed in the last 3 mths but my answer was no so didnt go into details.Maybe have a look on there website or if you look for a local consultant on the web you could call or email them and they will advise.

Website is.

https://www.cambridgeweightplan.com/

:flower:

Had a look on the site and went to customer faqs and it say no :sad2:

was only wondering as im only feeding morning and night now as LO is on 3meals a day etc...oh well thanks for the link :)

this is hard!!

3 rashers of bacon??? What kind of diet is that lol I could do with soem bacon , egg chips mm

a no carbs diet :rofl:

cant have the chips im afraid!! :nope:

Oh no!!!

Maybe its because its low carb even when your on the higher plans its still ltd.Might still be worth asking though direct if your only feeding twice a day?think most of the details seem to focus on the sole source.xx

:hi:
i've been out to asda and was surrounded by crisps, chocolate and donuts! coulda cried.
mean while i wandered round picking carrots etc, what is wrong with me?
feel so down, got a headache and just want proper food!!!!
have changed my meals to being later. had breakfast around 12.30 so am away to have lunch just now. yesterday i ate dinner at 5 or something and by 9 i was desperate for food. but tonight will have dinner at 9.
everyone else is doing well :thumbup:
would LOVE some chilli!!!!
been fantasising about pizza hut all day too :dohh: thats gonna be my treat in a few weeks depending on how much i've lost- i better lose plenty!!
im gonna try and do plenty sit ups tonight and maybe even exercise dvd cause the tv's crap.
just feel so tired and a bit fed up. its hard doing everythin myself and the place is a tip :(
sorry :blush: just feelin sorry for myself

Scottishgal89 I used to live on Ommlettes when I did Atkins yum yum!

Everyone is doing great today :happydance:!even me!!:rofl:!!!

OH is having Chilli for his tea tonight so thats going to be hard to watch him eat so think I will run a bath and chill for half an hour while he eats!We went for a walk today for about an hour so thats my excersice for the day!

i bought eggs today to make omlette for bfast tomorrow.
im not sure how to make one and have a bad habit of setting things on fire- simple or not :rofl:
not a big fan of eggs but its like all i can eat!
do u have any other advice on things i could snack on?
im away to make a sugar free jelly just now and have some whipping cream.
how much cheese am i allowed rounghly?
did u stick to the diet completely?
im trying really hard but have yogurts to use up. do u think they're ok to have one a day?
any advice is much appreciated :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->