Motivation Group

:hi: vickie how are you today?

whats everyones meals like today?

i used be like that vicki but weren't working out good still so thougt sod it start thursday be good all weekend for a change, this be 2nd weekend with doing the dirty lol!

:hi: vickie how are you today?

whats everyones meals like today?

Doing good thanks! :hugs: You?

hmm not planned out all our meals yet. I had french toast for breakfast, leftover canneloni will be lunch and we're having steak for dinner but I'm not sure what we'll have with it yet!

i used be like that vicki but weren't working out good still so thougt sod it start thursday be good all weekend for a change, this be 2nd weekend with doing the dirty lol!

I've had to scale back massively on my cheat days :cry: :rofl: it's started to affect my WI if I go to overboard on Saturday

my shakes seem to be getting nicer. May try another flavour.
thinking stir fry for tea i need make & have my tea bit earlier as going over to great grandads as bday no doubt have lil buffet i don't want eat any of that, so il props need snack when i get in.

what's your meals been today?

what do you eat as a cheat? Im away theme park on 8th may theb OH taking me for food so my day off but way am thinking now i still feel like il stick pretty close to what am doing.

ohhhhhhhhh :lol: it depends, sometimes if we're out I'll have food at restaurants. A couple of weeks ago we went to Mexican restaurant and I had queso and chips that totally put me over my points. Sometimes we order in Pizza Hut, that's another bad one :rofl:

ohh for me its dominos.
do you know if pizza hut salmon pasta for high in cals? I love that.

I don't think we have that here! We generally get a pasta bake and boneless chicken wings which are breaded and not healthy! :lol:

well done mummy to amber!!!!! 4lbs is fab!

sorry ive not been around much, just back from hospital now.

i just had lunch- ham chix salad, 1/2 a pepper, some carrot and hummous, coleslaw and 2slices of cheese

i missed bfast though :blush:

i need to lose weight like, lo's doc will be back next time im there and we have a bit of a 'thing' :winkwink:.....:rofl: well i think we do anyways

whats everyone up to today?

same old here :lol: cranky toddler and all that. have swim lessons with the kid in a few hours and need to walk to the store so will get some exercise in today :thumbup:

thank you scottishgal ( what's ya name ? U

i wish i was brave enough to go swimming.

its proper pouring down here, iv just been rearranging things around in house today so bit of exercise.

you know I didn't think I would be but none of the moms care about looking at you, they're busy with their own kids :)

oh that's alright i wana take amber to water park but be on sat so be loads people there.

Ok girls keep me in line!!!!!!!!

I am so close to stuffing my face with pasta that they are all eating!!!!!!Stuggling today!!!:hissy:

Helppppppp!!!:hissy:

Sorry!!:blush:

stay strong!!!
think of the weightloss and the way you'll look and feel after.
i was at breaking point earlier and nearly came home from hospital via mcds but i managed not to.
go have a healthy snack, something that will fill you up and a big glass of water
i promise you'll feel full!

yes think of loss! You can do it!
drink plenty of water does the trick.

Hello everyone,

My legs are so sore from doing the stairs at lunch yesterday. I didn't feel anything until I woke up this morning. But I am still going to get my walk in today at lunch.

just had my tea, glad only 1 off ive had to eat early.
now to consume 3 glasses of water :)

just had my tea, glad only 1 off ive had to eat early.
now to consume 3 glasses of water :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->