Motivation Group

I am not looking forward to weigh in, I weighed my self at the docs today and it said 75 kilos which is 11.8 stone, My scales are crap at home so I am going to go to the boots machine to find out what my real weight is, I am 5ft2 aswell lol I thought I was 5ft 5 loool Haven't been to bad today skipped breakfast yesterday and today, had a munch of shep pie for lunch, had pork chop, new potatoes and salad for dinner, skipped breakfast today, had a chocolate bar, 2 scotch eggs :( and dinner which was fish, mash and beans, should have had veg But hey atleast I gave kye veg and beans....lol need to drink water. have had no excersise unlesss u include sexy time lol Felt like I had been doing sit ups after..Does that count?lol

haha yes it does count!!
its the best from of exercise- the only exercise that works every muscle- depending on what you do obviously :rofl:

well I wasn't playing dead :rofl:

Hiya :) can i join.. im 15 stone 12 and wanna lose 5 stone 12 pounds x x

:hi:

what kinda diet plan you on hun?

yay for another on board hehe

well ive been bad :nope: had a chinese...dammit...went to visit my parents and they where alllll having one so just couldnt resist lol oopsie

rachydaz- you deserve a treat babe- dont beat yourself up!! your doing great :hugs:

i had salmon, mange tout and babycorn followed by some jelly and cream again

first time id had fish and it was pretty good- even though it totally freeked me out to start with cause it had scales!!!!!! :sick: lol

daniandbaby- :haha: i didnt mean you were playing dead- more meant different muscles are used in different positions...

:rofl:

:hi: Welcome Hannah!

Hope everyone is doing well tonight?

We just finished up dinner here :) I got lots of exercise in today which I'm happy about :thumbup: we walked to the store than of course swim class and to and from the bus stop for that :lol:

I definitely think sexy time counts :winkwink:

Hiya :) can i join.. im 15 stone 12 and wanna lose 5 stone 12 pounds x x

:hi:

what kinda diet plan you on hun?

yay for another on board hehe

well ive been bad :nope: had a chinese...dammit...went to visit my parents and they where alllll having one so just couldnt resist lol oopsie

Everything that is bad for u is so bleedin nice, I love chineese I want one now..dammit

i know...i wish they wherent so tastey!!!

thanks for the hugs hehe. i actually feel quite sick and too full :grr:

I'm on WW too! Really like the program so far! :thumbup:

I'm doing it online (and of course in Canada so I'm sure that affects it :rofl:) but it's 21 a month for me I believe.....

hmm...cant afford that in a month, was just curious :)

i've done good on diet today- the only rule i broke was im meant to eat 3meals but missed bfast tryin to get the lo out to hospital in time :blush:

it was hubby's birthday gift to me :blush: (I did tell him I wanted to do it so not like he was trying to insinuate something or anything :rofl:)

Haha. Class birthday present!! I'm off to bed. So tired. Talk to you all tomorrow! Night x

Welcome Hannah! :)

My last chinese were mothers day so going well with that. It was all eat buffet, only had 2 plate servings & fair few choco bits for desert only put on 1/2lb so couldn't complain with that.

i looking online last night seen book im going get on sat if its in stock called, calorie & carbs fat bible 2010.

Im naughty and dont pay LOL i used to do it and know how it works - am i going to get a slapped wrist? :blush:

i was looking at WW then i thought id try slim fast first.
i was going do online but thought not much point till get netbook.

i popped on scales this morning, am a cheat! Lol anyways id consumed about 200 extra cals yesteday. I wernt sure if id done enough exercise but all was good. :)

:rofl: Hannah I know someone who has all the materials so she didn't sign up either, it's not cheating :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->