Motivation Group

Hello everyone,

My legs are so sore from doing the stairs at lunch yesterday. I didn't feel anything until I woke up this morning. But I am still going to get my walk in today at lunch.

thats a good thing though!! even though it doesnt feel like it just now :thumbup:

just had my tea, glad only 1 off ive had to eat early.
now to consume 3 glasses of water :)

whatcha have for dinner?
i should have mine just now but trying to hold off a bit cause i'll end up too hungry later.
think i might have salmon. be the first time i've ever eaten fish.
just with some veggies
trying not to eat much and all the right things.
got some jelly for after and some whipped cream.
i need to crack down on myself before monday.
really need to exercise, i honestly dunno where the hours in the day go!
i will do exercise dvd when lo is in bed and some sets of sit ups just now while shes napping

Water Drunk,Soup drunk and OH is running me a hot bubbly bath and sorting kids out while I relax!Bless him!x

I honestly thought I was going to cave!!!Good job I came on here!!x

we're all in it together.
do you have a photo of yourself how you'd like to look?
something that could motivate you and help you keep going on tough days?
i've got one and it helps. also having a crush on lo's doc and wanting to look fab for him coming back his holiday :blush:

:rofl:

we're all in it together.
do you have a photo of yourself how you'd like to look?
something that could motivate you and help you keep going on tough days?
i've got one and it helps. also having a crush on lo's doc and wanting to look fab for him coming back his holiday :blush:

i had chicken with bit bbq sauce, peppers, oinions, carrots & noodles.

thankfully i managed 30min on bike been moving stuff around so sweated plenty lol

I am not looking forward to weigh in, I weighed my self at the docs today and it said 75 kilos which is 11.8 stone, My scales are crap at home so I am going to go to the boots machine to find out what my real weight is, I am 5ft2 aswell lol I thought I was 5ft 5 loool Haven't been to bad today skipped breakfast yesterday and today, had a munch of shep pie for lunch, had pork chop, new potatoes and salad for dinner, skipped breakfast today, had a chocolate bar, 2 scotch eggs :( and dinner which was fish, mash and beans, should have had veg But hey atleast I gave kye veg and beans....lol need to drink water. have had no excersise unlesss u include sexy time lol Felt like I had been doing sit ups after..Does that count?lol

I said haven't been to bad today I just read back on what I have ate and gosh I am a PIG

dani - lmao at the last bit. Well if worked up a sweat id say it counts.

Well I'm going to weight my self properllly tommorow and let u know the damage lol Gonna go do some sit ups now and down a 2l bottle of evian and get in the bath

you got energy at this time? Am in bed lol. I wer up at 6am like.
anyone got any ideas what eat with a quiche apart from salad?

I am not looking forward to weigh in, I weighed my self at the docs today and it said 75 kilos which is 11.8 stone, My scales are crap at home so I am going to go to the boots machine to find out what my real weight is, I am 5ft2 aswell lol I thought I was 5ft 5 loool Haven't been to bad today skipped breakfast yesterday and today, had a munch of shep pie for lunch, had pork chop, new potatoes and salad for dinner, skipped breakfast today, had a chocolate bar, 2 scotch eggs :( and dinner which was fish, mash and beans, should have had veg But hey atleast I gave kye veg and beans....lol need to drink water. have had no excersise unlesss u include sexy time lol Felt like I had been doing sit ups after..Does that count?lol

haha yes it does count!!
its the best from of exercise- the only exercise that works every muscle- depending on what you do obviously :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->