Motivation Group

I weighed my self on proper scales today and I am infact 12 stone 2 lb :(:( I am bk at square 1 going to not weigh my self this week, will weight next monday...boo hooo

hmm...cant afford that in a month, was just curious :)

All the weight watchers information and point calculators and EVERYTHING is online for free. I don't have the money to spend either so I do it myself at home. If you can do it without the meetings or online forum then it should be fine. I get tons of support on BnB.

tea was amazing! Quiche with lettuces & tuna with bit salad cream :)
done 25mins on bike.

how has peoples days gone?

:hi: hi everyone
how are u all today?
what have you had to eat?
its been raining and sunny here. went a huge walk for over an hour and i swear i am actually dying! i feel sick cause i pushed myself too far. :( im still gonna do some sit ups tonight and feel like ive done proper workout.
also- this might be tmi but thought id share anyway. i tested my urine earlier :blush: and i've got +++keytones!!! woohoooo :happydance: means i am burning fat and the diet is working.
i have a measuring tape now so will take measurements tonight too.
just had my usual salad, ham, chix, coleslaw, carrot sticks and hummous for lunch
just drinking loads and loads of water to keep me going.
:)

:hi: good day here so far I had cereal for breakfast (not my favorite but it's easy), leftover canneloni for lunch (very glad that's gone now :rofl:) and a snack of cheese and crackers. We're having turkey burgers and oven fries for dinner tonight

im having home made turkey burgers too.
gutted i cant have chips with mine though :(

:hi:

for dinner i had homemade meatballs with spagetti and garlic bread...YUMM sooo full now though lol

ive managed loads of water today, seemed really thirsy :wacko:

and got in a workout dvd this morning to soo YAY i was determined to work off that chinese.

Well I skipped breakfast had bacon and egg sandwich about 3 lol just had dinner about a hour ago which was cottage pie with beans , done no excersise going to do some sit ups later and had a sip of watter

Day 5 for me and after my horrid day yesterday I feel fab today!!!!!!:happydance:

Day 5 for me and after my horrid day yesterday I feel fab today!!!!!!:happydance:

im so pleased for you!! :happydance:

i've not had a really bad day, dont know how but i think its cause i wasnt eating properly before.

im just so chuffed im defo burning fat. was worried after my yogurts. hadnt even thought to test and check :dohh: but its motivated me more now :)

i've not had a really bad day, dont know how but i think its cause i wasnt eating properly before.

im just so chuffed im defo burning fat. was worried after my yogurts. hadnt even thought to test and check :dohh: but its motivated me more now :)

I tested this mroning and I am also def burning fat!:happydance:Hence why I feel better today I think,I have energy again and no headache!!x

I tested this mroning and I am also def burning fat!:happydance:Hence why I feel better today I think,I have energy again and no headache!!x

:rofl:
glad im not the only one checkin

night night girlies :sleep:
im tryin to have an early night cause lo got me up at 10 to 4 this mornin :(

just had my dinner- 2x turkey burgers and mange tout, babycorn and mushrooms.
getting a bit fed up really. theres not much variety :nope:

anyone else looking forward to monday? i wanna know now!!!!
took my measurements tonight, totally depressed me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->