Motivation Group

well done Jennifer, Hannah and scottishgal on the losses! :happydance:

1.5 down for me this week which puts me at 211.5 pounds, 38.5 pounds down from my start weight :happydance:

good luck with slimming world dani!

well done vickie :thumbup:

is everyone happy with weights on first page? i havent missed anyone out or missed a post of a weight loss or anything?

great losses girls!!!

ive lost .... 3lb!!! :happydace: woohoo im so chuffed!

oh also...i have come up with a new plan.

i was thinkin that im going to back on atkins starting today but if i take a bad funny turn again im going to add in some carbs eg have some rice with dinner to give me some energy and not be so strict on myself.

im no longer burning keytones but want to have lost 7lbs by a week today!

exercise dvd going to be done today and the money has come off my account for that speed shaper so im hoping it will arrive soon too

:thumbup:

Brill stuff rachy!! well done.

Scottish gal, u put down what people have lost over lass week, like 2lb gone, but havent put that on mine.

Brill stuff rachy!! well done.

Scottish gal, u put down what people have lost over lass week, like 2lb gone, but havent put that on mine.

sorry i just kind of decided that today when i was popping them on so theres a note there of how much gone that week. will update you now :)

thankies! :) everyone has done soo well this week....keep it coming girls hehe

Well done on all the losses everyone they are fab!!!:happydance:

Cannot wait until Wednesday now for my weigh in!x

ive had a twirl today....just as a treat before i started :blush:

and then 4rashers of bacon...

:( and so it begins AGAIN!!

im looking forward to finding out your loss too dizzy

Well done rach

Miss_d- the more the merrier

Girls I cant wait to start my slimmign world feel like I am in limbo right now dont know what to do with my self, Just want to get started and start shifting some lbs grrrr

Hope everyone is good tonight!!!

i dont know if i qualify for weightloss this week so i'll miss this week and report to yous next week lol
I was on 1300cals per day diet then dropped it really really low and put on 3lbs (obviously starved myself) but ive lost the 3 lbs again so technically im the same this week xxx

when is it you all weigh in? ive seen all different days lol, i just started today so was hoping to get weighed again every monday x

welcome miss d :hi:

if you post your current weight and goal and i'll add you on front page :thumbup:

are you on a certain diet or plan?

hows everyone else doing today?

i had 4rashers of bacon for brunch

2 chix breasts, onion, peppers, mushrooms mixed with jam jerk for dinner followed by jelly and whipped cream.

stuck to the diet today.

not done any exercise today. rather emotional and tired after last night and been trying to tidy and get things organised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->