Motivation Group

:hi: MissD

I weigh in on Saturday but give my weight here on Monday since that's the WI day :thumbup:

doing good here today!

Pancakes for breakfast (yep I like them :rofl:)
pork sandwich (leftover smoked pork from dinner last night) with some bbq sauce and 2% cheddar cheese
Thai Basil chicken stir fry for dinner :)

welcome miss d :hi:

if you post your current weight and goal and i'll add you on front page :thumbup:

are you on a certain diet or plan?

thanks, my current weight is 17st 10.5lbs:blush::blush: my goal is 2 be 10stone in a years time, working out that i loose 2lbs a week! No i am just just cutting out all the rubbish and reducing portion sizes and eating more fruit & veg! Today is my first day and ive done well, i went out for a walk and managed to do just under 5 miles just taking it slowly, only reason i walked for so long as it was a lovely night, wish me luck cos i will need all the luck i can get x

5miles isnt starting it off easy- thats a trek!! :rofl:

sounds like a good plan. wish i could do that but i cave in to easily. i will add you in now :)
weigh in is a week today which works out well as you started diet today :)

sounds good vickie...wonder if i could make pancakes with no flour.....hmmmm

gonna investigate

you make me want them cause theyre mentioned a lot :haha:

hey, i just noticed scottishgal, uve put me as current 9st4 lol.....i wish i was :rofl:

Hi & welcome Miss_d :hi:

Weigh in tommorow I cannot wait!!!:yipee:

My jeans def feel a little looser!!

Great stuff to hear hannah!! What size u in if dont mind me asking:)

I am in 16 at the moment hun!I was naughty though and bought 2 pairs of 14 jeans the other day,they are too small (cant get them further than my bum:blush:)but they are my goal!!

I am in 16 at the moment hun!I was naughty though and bought 2 pairs of 14 jeans the other day,they are too small (cant get them further than my bum:blush:)but they are my goal!!

thats a good idea.
i only wear joggers or my maternity jeans the now.
makes me feel like crap but hopefully i will fit into my size 10 and 12 jeans again soon :)

even though i only lost two pounds this week i feel like ive changed shape slightly again. eg. do you know that mingin bit under the back of your bra when you move certain ways?! its gone. dunno how that happened :shrug:

rachydaz- im sorry chick- only not really cause you should take it as a compliment :thumbup:

thats a good idea.
i only wear joggers or my maternity jeans the now.
makes me feel like crap but hopefully i will fit into my size 10 and 12 jeans again soon :)

even though i only lost two pounds this week i feel like ive changed shape slightly again. eg. do you know that mingin bit under the back of your bra when you move certain ways?! its gone. dunno how that happened :shrug:
rachydaz- im sorry chick- only not really cause you should take it as a compliment :thumbup:

Its possible to loose more inches than you have pounds hun.When i did Atkins I used to have weeks where I had lost nothing lbs wise but I would have lost a few inches all over.x

ooo thanks for that advice i will do my measurements again today and see if have lost anything.

dunno how after all the pizza and sweets at the weekend but never know.

also...my speed shaper arrived today girls. i hope it works!

how often should we do our measurements to see a difference?

i'd do them weekly :thumbup:

i took mine on day 5 cause didnt have a measuring tape so may take them every 5days but depends when i have time really

Mine will get done weekly when I have my weigh in,but its up to you really hunni.x

if can get 14 up that far wow!!! i got pair 16 cropped jeans wont go passed my knees lol yet got 16 jeans that arre massive.

i agree u can loose cm/inches without losing pounds when i was stopping the same, my clothes were fitting better.

i dont have a tape measure.

hi ya ladies not been on for a few days the bug spread round the house so have been pretty busy i weighrd my self yesterday and i lost 3lb this week:happydance: hope every one is doing ok i will have a catch up when i get the chance have no idea where my days go at the moment lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->