Motivation Group

thats for your messages everyone. shes stopped being sick now having thrown up all over the flat and have just finished cleaning.
i feel totally crap and down about my weight today and have eaten loadsa crap and no meals cause im generally havin a rubbish day.
but tomorrow is monday...a new week...new day. will start again then and just go for it. i need to do this. i can do this right?
i have one tiny little favour to ask?
does anyone mind if i dont weigh in tomorrow and do it next week and tell you both?
i know its not the way it works but i feel sad about it :(

:hugs: tomorrow is a new day and you CAN do this I know you can. Of course you can skip WI this week

thanks, I'll just be giving my WI from Saturday morning :blush: Stan gets mad at me if I WI every day because I *might* get upset at times :blush: :rofl:

scottish gal - you do wahtever feels best for you . Like vicki said you can do this :)
babydance - not a problem! Glad to hear its working.

Weigh In!

181.7LB!!

7.7LB LOSS This Week!

Total Loss 16.3 LB's :) x

You can do it ScottishGal and of course its fine if you skip weigh in :hugs:

Jennifer thats an amazing loss well done!! :happydance:

I weigh in Wednesday but I took my pics last Monday so should I do more today or wait till weigh in day do you think?x

I joined slimming world!!! Yay Im soooooooooooooo excitted I rang my local consultaant and she was sooo nice , I only have to pay £9.95 the first week (Half price membership) and I get all the books and stuff, then its £4.95 every week. i am so excited its not even like a diet from how she explained it, its about changing ur eating habits and lifestyle. I am so excited and on the plus side I can take kye along wooo wooo wooo. I start on saturday SOOO I dont know what to do untill then. Eat like a horse or just be sensible I dont want to pile the weight on.. I am going to take my inplant out this week as I am convinced this is part of my weight gain before I had kye I was just at a healthy size and weight , after I had him I lost about 2 stone. When I got my inplant in sep I piled the weight on, I know its my eating habit alongside this aswell!!!

Good luck with weigh in girls, I would pop on the scales but I know I wont have lost lol

You can do it ScottishGal and of course its fine if you skip weigh in :hugs:

Jennifer thats an amazing loss well done!! :happydance:

I weigh in Wednesday but I took my pics last Monday so should I do more today or wait till weigh in day do you think?x

i think....you should take them on your weigh in day? so you can compare the pics to the weight?

daniandbaby well done on slimming world and for being excited about it!!! :thumbup:
when do you get the things to start?

daniandbaby well done on slimming world and for being excited about it!!! :thumbup:

My first meeting is Saturday so will get the book and generall idea on how and what to eat then Im so excited!!!

Hows u n LO doing today? Rough night?

My first meeting is Saturday so will get the book and generall idea on how and what to eat then Im so excited!!!

Hows u n LO doing today? Rough night?

aw thats great!

yeah last night was hell. she was up till 4.30 with chronic diahorrea. was trying to get fluids into her cause she hadnt pee'd since bout 6pm. shes still not peeing much on just milk. trying to get a hold of her doctor...ya know what doctor i mean :winkwink: lol

i decided to share my weightloss with you all so you can encourage me this week.

i have lost 2lbs

i know its better than putting on weight but im just annoyed cause on friday before my big binge eating weekend i had lost 6lbs

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->