Motivation Group

according to my OH carbs are most important thing body needs.
i lost 31lb without changing the intake of carbs/protein everything 1 week i lost 6lbs. All i did was eat less cals.

^that's WW. It's high fiber/low fat but you definitely still get a balanced diet (carbs/proteins etc.) You have to make choices as to what you spend your points on, say if I'm going to have steak (high in points) for dinner than the rest of the day I adjust accordingly and try to eat low fat things

How is everyone getting on today??

Leanne your tea sounded yummy!!

Had a great day today again after my slight lapse yesterday!

doing pretty good here :) only mid-afternoon though

Dizzyspell - what ya name? I dont think ive asked what diet u doing?

Im days been fine & straight forward :)

Hi girls,

I have decided I want to do slimming world after researching it, really does seem like the dream diet for me, I want to attend the meetings I have rang my local consultant as I want to find out if I can take kye along, OH works and wont finish in time, Really hope I can!!! Otherwise going to have to beg my dad to take him for ahour after work...Fat chance lol

Hows every one doing? Looking forward to weigh in? Ha not me...

Hey ladies hope youre all well!! I uped my water intake today and ive peed allllll day!! Lol xx

I'm Hannah :hi:

I am doing the Cambride Diet to kickstart things,I have been stuck at 14st following healthy eating plans for months now so have taken the plunge!I find it hard to loose weight but once I loose it can maintain if that makes sense?!x

dani - i hope get something sorted as u sound 100% for it :)

babydance - haha first few days are the worst

I am doing the Cambride Diet to kickstart things,I have been stuck at 14st following healthy eating plans for months now so have taken the plunge!I find it hard to loose weight but once I loose it can maintain if that makes sense?!x

totally know where your coming from, i stuck around 15st 4lb ish for agessss why i changed my whole diet plan. how long u on it for? or just see how it goes?

mine is 13weeks.

hey all good here!..was my little brothers birthday party today...and well i caved alittle...the food just looked sooo scrummy lol!!

ive had plenty water though as i noticed i got sooo thirsty today for some reason lol

soo nervous about weigh in tommorrow...yikes lol

everyones doing well.
im just back from a&e with lo. shes not well again :(
dreading weigh in. eaten crap all day and generally feelin crap.
day 1 again tomorrow for me. not sure whether to do atkins or what. anyone got a diet idea that would have a quick effect? i need somethin hard hitting but i dunno that i can live on only 20g of carbs!!
dreading the weigh in now. i had been doing so well till the wkend :cry:

if knew 1 that had quick affects i woulda started it already lol took me sinc middle of jan to lose just over 2 st thats been a good 15 or so weeks.
i used to go off track at weekends, so i changed my weigh in to a friday, that didnt help, but since having it on a thursday it works alot better for me. Maybe try a sat morning weigh in?

sorry to hear your LO isnt well, hope shes better soon.

totally know where your coming from, i stuck around 15st 4lb ish for agessss why i changed my whole diet plan. how long u on it for? or just see how it goes?

mine is 13weeks.

12 weeks max on this step,then I can go onto the next step up.

Have my weigh in and measure on Wednesday so will see what I have managed in 10days!eek!x

My god i stopped drinking at half six cause i was worried ill end up peeing the bed lol! Ive been around 20 times today!! Feel good though! My insides feel clean if that makes sence? lol xx

everyones doing well.
im just back from a&e with lo. shes not well again :(
dreading weigh in. eaten crap all day and generally feelin crap.
day 1 again tomorrow for me. not sure whether to do atkins or what. anyone got a diet idea that would have a quick effect? i need somethin hard hitting but i dunno that i can live on only 20g of carbs!!
dreading the weigh in now. i had been doing so well till the wkend :cry:

aww hope everythings ok with lo

Dont beat ur self up hun, U have alot to cope with. Im sure u will find the perfect diet.. Y not try slimming world? Seems as though u can eat like a horse on tht diet...lol

Just wanted to thank mummy2amber re the water intake. Ive weighed myself tonight and its the lowest night weight ive had so far, clearly my body needed a wash out lol xxx

:hugs: scottishgal sorry to hear your LO is ill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->