Motivation Group

quick kinda Q: have eat smaller portions , yeh? What if cant make a meal with enough cals that's small what think about larger portion still about 150 cals under my 600 limit??

totally brill loss! Is meant say about that every week or does it drop a bit?

iv managed to get 47mins on wii fit :) hollie just had 30min screaming fit too tired am guessing.

i found top i was trying lose weigh to get into jan 09 i tried it on it fits! :) just feels bit short but think its cuz of the overhang lol!

It will will slow down a bit now I think she said average is about 3-4lbs per week.

Yay on the top!:yipee:Always makes you feel loads better when you fit in somthing again!!

of course

:hi:

if you give me your start weight, current weight, goal and how much lost so far i will add you onto first page :thumbup:

are you on a certain diet or exercise plan?
xx

well done Dizzy!!

Sorry I've been MIA, been so busy lately!

Good day here so far!

Had french toast this morning, tortilla pizza and salad for lunch and am having cheese stuffed shells and bok choy for dinner :thumbup:

woooooooo hooooo dizzy thats brill

amber- im not too sure..google'???

start slimming world on sat cant wait

well done mummytoamber.
vickie what time is it there?

i think my body is going into starvation mode. i know im not eating enough but i just dont feel like it. i dunno why. its really strange. totm too and i usually overeat then.... :wacko:

8:56 in the morning :lol

that's not good that you feel like your body is going into starvation mode :(

im just struggling to eat.
the weights dropping off though. need to take my measurements. my love handles appear to have vanished. lol.
will try and make a salad in a wee while but to be honest the thought of it makes me feel sick :(

Thats not good for ya body if feel its doing that. Losing the weight be harder, even harder to maintain & keep it off.

Thank you's

Eat little and often sweetie, even if its just a handful of nuts. Keep your metabolism going. Try the salad hope you manage it xxx

Start weight: 13st 11
Goal weight: 9st 12

Im on CD. Day 2 of restart arghh!!!

Ordered my wedding dress today so I need to do it!

Lost 5st 13lbs so far but got that big last bit to go! It seems so far off again so I need keeping on the straight and narrow =[

Put on loads last week, I was sick for the first half of the week but the 2nd half I have no excuse for - Im a pig lol

yay on the weightloss so far hun!...:)

and we'll be sure to support you when you lose the rest!...think of that wedding dress :haha:

Iv just been looking on fitnesspal database with cals in foods, think just been put off my fav dominos pizza... 2500 that was for meduim i usually have large...OUCH!!!

I was finding out cals to drinks i may consume on saturday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->