Motivation Group

I did want this drink with wkd in & vodka, 3 bottles wkd they are *trying to remember from last night* around 223cals per bottle then think 3 shots of vodka they are 52cals each so i'll have to pass, probs just have cider about 150cals.

:hi: girlies.

wheres everyone gone? :( this thread has gotten really quiet.

just wanted to say that im struggling to eat still. thought makes me feel sick. feeling a bit concerned.
anyone got any advice?

xx

Have you tried eating little and often? Im not sure what diet you on but I would just have a bit of what you fancy until your feeling better

I agree with what Kim said hun little and often!!Is it the diet thats putting you off because its restricted?if so maybe have a break and have some healthy stuff?No other advice hun sorry:hugs:xx

Hows your LO by the way?x

:hi: Sorry I've been so busy this week it's been hectic!!

I agree with trying to eat little and often, though with Atkins it could just be the lack of carbs making you ill :hugs:

shes still not great but getting there slowly thanks. just waiting on test results.

i see what you mean about little and often but even thats tough. its like i feel stressed to eat- come out in a sweat and that.
makes me feel sick thinking about it :sick:

im on atkins but havent really stuck to it last few days. ive just been eating anything i feel i can.
im having to force myself to eat one meal a day.

whats wrong with meeeee? :(

It sounds like stress hun after that post it can make you feel like that!Just try and have bits and bobs when you can to keep your energy levels up.If it carries on maybe worth speaking to your Doctor.xx

thanks for advice.
just really strange.
never felt like this before because of eating :wacko:
x

I am 11 stone 13lbs

Dunno If i lost or if the boots scales were wrong lol

sctottish gal can u update me on main page plz

Hope ur all doing well
Todays my first day of slimming world :)

:hi: Morning all. Hope you all have a good day :hugs:

Hi everyone!Its very quiet on here at the moment!Hows everyone getting on?Scottishgal how are you feeling hunni?

I am doing well,hard on Saturday night as I really wanted chinese and wine!

Hiya!

After my plans for sat went tits up, OH came with had brilliant day, personally think my eating out went great!

i've lost 2lbs already this week but i normally drop two then go back up one by the time for weigh in lol x

:hi: all
sorry i wasnt on yesterday much. was at my mums for dinner and i managed to eat. again only the one meal that day though.
im still not totally sure whats wrong with me. feel like im struggling.
im gonna try and get to tesco today or tomorrow and see what i fancy. im gonna need to get carbs though. maybe forget the atkins and just try and cut out most of the crap with a treat now and again.
how is everyone? hows diet going?
daniandbaby- how was first day of slimmingworld?

Im on a wieght lose goal at the moment. I start college in september and want to go down a dress size or two before I start. Ive no idea how much I weigh at the moment.
The worst area for me is my hips and bum. Im a size 10/12 top and 14 on bottom. I want to get to a 10/12 or maybe 8/10. I started gaining wieght on the depo injection and put on 2 stone. I was top of 9 stone and went up to 12 stone in a year(!)
My boobs and hips are the problem right now, id love my boobs to get smaller! Im eating less and more healthy things. If I want a quick meal I have a weightwatchers meal (97p in asda). Today ive had ; a wholemeal cheese sandwhich and a bowl of chicken soup. Ive done 40 mins on my exercise bike aswell. Might have more soup tonight and take my measurements in the morning. Ive done 35-45 mins bike 4 times this week and walked about 2 miles a day 3 times this week so hopefully my work pays off.

:hugs: Hope you all have good days!

Mother's day here today but I'm going to try to be good! :lol:

what do people think about me having soup and wraps and healthy dinner with some rice or pasta to keep me goin? maybe a compromise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->