Motivation Group

I think that sounds good :) Just make sure to keep the portion sizes correct if that makes sense?

yeah i think that was one of my main problems before.
if anyone has any meal ideas, snack ideas etc that would be fab. not too much carbs- little or no sugar.
i can still have my jelly i think.
is tinned soup good for you? or does it have stuff in it thats bad...am i better making my own?

do you/can you eat cheese scottishgal? I have a pretty good recipe for a low-fat cheese ball that I eat as a snack quite a lot with veggies :thumbup:

Ingredients:

3/4 cups shredded low fat sharp cheddar cheese
3/4 no salt added, reduced fat (2%) cottage cheese
1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard (we left this out)
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, cut into quarters, at room temperature
1 (.9 ounce) package dry vegetable soup/recipe mix
1/2 cup chopped parsley

Directions:

In a food processor, pulse the cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, mustard, and cayenne until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the cream cheese and soup mix; process until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Scrape with a spatula onto a large sheet of plastic wrap.

Wrap the plastic around the cheese mixture and shape it into a 4 inch ball or a 7 inch long log with your hands. Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight.

Just before serving, sprinkle about half of the chopped parsley in a circle onto a sheet of plastic wrap. Unwrap the cheese ball or log and place on the parsley. Sprinkle the remaining parsley on top and press to help the leaves adhere. Carefully roll any uncoated areas into the loose parsley, and smooth the shape if needed. Place on a serving plate and surround with cut up vegetables of your choice.

per serving (2 tablespoons) 42 calories, 1 g fat, 0 g Fiber

1 point per serving

:flower: Hope you like it

thanks i might try it when i get the chance.
im a bit iffy with cream cheese though.

any other snack ideas anyone?
im gonna try and go to tesco tomorrow. need nappies and stuff anyways
x

:hi: all
sorry i wasnt on yesterday much. was at my mums for dinner and i managed to eat. again only the one meal that day though.
im still not totally sure whats wrong with me. feel like im struggling.
im gonna try and get to tesco today or tomorrow and see what i fancy. im gonna need to get carbs though. maybe forget the atkins and just try and cut out most of the crap with a treat now and again.
how is everyone? hows diet going?
daniandbaby- how was first day of slimmingworld?

It was goood day 1 Think I did ok, only time will tell lol

thanks i might try it when i get the chance.
im a bit iffy with cream cheese though.

any other snack ideas anyone?
im gonna try and go to tesco tomorrow. need nappies and stuff anyways
x

I actually don't like cream cheese at all!! But really like this recipe, I can't taste the cream cheese

i'll defo try it then. your new avatar is gorgeous!!
how old is hannah?
xx

awww wow shes so sweet :)

vickie i know this is totally off topic but do you know how many guys are on here?
yes i know that sounds weird but i think ive only ever came across three... just cause theres a men only forum. curious :shrug:

nope can only think of a handful right off but SC is the one I see around most often

:rofl: I was wondering if I'd said something about my dad along the way but couldn't figure out what

my day has been good :) but very tired now

you?

yeah im knackered!
was meant to be having an early night and now its quarter to 1. dunno how that happened :wacko:
couldnt get up this morning
and i was naughty and had an indian for dinner :blush: only had half of it...was AMAZING!! lol.
do you mind if i add u on facebook? do you use it? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->