Motivation Group

OMG ive been super busy this weekend, sorry girls!

havent had a chance to catch up properly, will do tommorrow.

weigh in aswell...eeeek!

dont even go there with my weigh in. lol.
im a bombscare!!! and thats if i eat at all.

thanks vickie x

lol same ive not been as "good" this week, done plenty exercising but i had a mcds today....uh oh!! lol

i had an indian and havent exercised at all :blush:
im off to bed before i pass out.
will talk to you girlies tomorrow! night :sleep: xx

Yesterday I was soo good. I had cheese sandwhich on wholemeal bread, a bowl of chicken soup and another sandwhich with cheese. Then I had a inicdent relating to my OH ex and I though "screw the diet" and shared a pizza with OH. I had 4 pieces of the most amazing ham and pineapple pizza whilst watching WWE:Raw.
But I did do 50 mins exercise bike yesterday :thumbup:
Today Ive not been hungry so have been drinking a banana and peach smoothie (700ml bottle). Im gonna do another 35-45 mins on my bike and maybe have cereal and fruit the rest of the day. :shrug:

sounds good inge!!
i've not eaten yet today.

its weigh in days ladies!!!!

your not gonna believe this after the week i've had- indians, chips and cheese and the diet going out the window but....

I have lost 4pounds!!!! :rofl: thats more than the first week i was on the diet and ive done less exercise :dohh:

Well done hun!! Well you know the secret then, indians and no exercise!! Damn you! Lol just kidding well done hun! Xx

Hey!!.....well i lost 2lb...booo was hoping for more but still a loss afterall lol

also..im not gonna have time to update the weights tonight but i will as soon as i can :)

Thanks love. omg i need to start taking measurements... mental note buy tape measure lol

Ok... I had a bowl of speggetti and tomato soup...mmm..
And have done 16 mins on my bike. I couldnt be bothered :( Im planning on walking to town and back tomorow so thats about 3 miles. I think I gave up the exercise tonight because I started it late. Another reason is AF is due on wednesday and I always feel not hungry and lazy when she here so that might have something to do with my no appetite and no motivation. Out of interest does any one else lose their hunger when their AF is due? Most of the women I know get more hungry when she's due.

Ok... I had a bowl of speggetti and tomato soup...mmm..
And have done 16 mins on my bike. I couldnt be bothered :( Im planning on walking to town and back tomorow so thats about 3 miles. I think I gave up the exercise tonight because I started it late. Another reason is AF is due on wednesday and I always feel not hungry and lazy when she here so that might have something to do with my no appetite and no motivation. Out of interest does any one else lose their hunger when their AF is due? Most of the women I know get more hungry when she's due.

I know i get thristy at end of my pill packet, i dont have a break straight onto the next so my period doesnt really come but it tries to.
I just usually stay the same or gain week after its tried to come.

Well done on the losses everyone!!:yipee:

I dont weigh in this week,so will be next Wed before I update again.I want spare ribs from the chinese so bad its unreal!Strane thing is I dont normally eat them!:rofl:x

So far today Ive had a cheese sandwhich on wholemeal bread. Only finished half of it and a cup of Earl Grey tea. Im going to do about 35 mins on my bike if I can find the energy. I have housework to do and am not sure if I have the energy at the moment.
Havent got much of an appetite right now so might have a weight watchers meal tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->